fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Haven't we got Confirmation that what happened to Maya Prime is the same that happened to Akira, and that she is definitely Alive and that her memories can be brought back too?

Does that mean that Akira Prime is trapped somewhere too?
Does that mean that Nao-Chan can take us there too?
Honestly, no. If this is about Noriko's pep talk then I want to point out that what happened to Sensei isn't exactly the same as what happened to Maya Prime.

What memories Sensei has been recovering slowly are fragments from the past prior to resets. Meanwhile, what defines Maya Prime is her accumulative experiences in the loops and her resulting attitude toward life; these are not the same. What would be a closer equivalent is current Sensei recovering "previous Senseis' memories", or Ayane recovering her “very first visit to the roof as a pregnant lady”. Thus, there is no Akira Prime or, technically, this current Sensei IS Akira Prime.

Of course, it makes narrative sense to have Maya Prime still linger somewhere that enables the possibility of bringing her back (and I demand it damnit!), but for now we can only indulge ourselves with optimism when going over whatever Transpacific Sadness Symposium might insinuate, as the nature of brining Maya Prime back is completely unprecedent.

Lastly, the question remains as to who is keeping her there. Pareidolia had no intention of saving her, so probably not him. That Nao-chan led Noriko there would point to USER4, but AmIOkay says that Noriko shouldn't be there, so it could be that USER4 had Nao-chan lead Noriko to another god's domain instead. Unclear for now.
My money is on HOPE/USER1 for a few reasons.
- In terms of gods, this replica of Heaven is seen occupied only by HOPE in the past events
- amiokay's screen time (along with the rest of the paranormal Maya clones) with any god is exclusively with HOPE iirc
- the deadline Sensei failed to meet back in Ch3 was from HOPE, so I am assuming it's also HOPE who bestowed the consequence and took Maya Prime away (I have to go over again what Pareidolia said immediately after Maya Prime got reset; currently I don't remember whether Pareidolia claimed that Maya Prime's death was exactly his doing, or he was just mocking Sensei's loss due to his inaction and complacency)

Last edited:

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
So because my theories lately have been going around in circles i decided to watch some of the happy events and whatnot and i reached the event where we escape from our room.I wonder.Why was Sanna the one to come to us and not someone like Ami,ayane Niki noriko or Maya.Like Ami would KILL for us(she has in past cycles).Its truly curious.And Sensei talked to sana about this dream of his and it was kinda glossed over BUT i hope that it will be further developed in the future.Anyways my question is this.Why do you guys think was the reason why it was Sana that visited us?

wmtruong

Jun 12, 2020
Has anybody else had an issue where the skip button is grayed out and won't work? I'm currently trying to get back to the newest update after downloading a save file that ends at the latest Dorm Wars. I want to skip forward but the skip button is grayed out, even though all the other buttons like "girls" or "progress" are still clickable. Pressing "control" doesn't do anything either. Is there a way to fix this or alternatively does anyone else have a save file (without skipped events) so I don't have to be clicking for the next few hours?

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Has anybody else had an issue where the skip button is grayed out and won't work? I'm currently trying to get back to the newest update after downloading a save file that ends at the latest Dorm Wars. I want to skip forward but the skip button is grayed out, even though all the other buttons like "girls" or "progress" are still clickable. Pressing "control" doesn't do anything either. Is there a way to fix this or alternatively does anyone else have a save file (without skipped events) so I don't have to be clicking for the next few hours?
Doesn't that just mean you've got unread text lol? Just click or press space??

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
(I have to go over again what Pareidolia said immediately after Maya Prime got reset; currently I don't remember whether Pareidolia claimed that Maya Prime's death was exactly his doing, or he was just mocking Sensei's loss due to his inaction and complacency)
It seemed like Pareidolia at least knew it was going to happen, as to it being his plan I don't know if that's enough confirmation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

However not necessarily knowing that it would happen makes it his plan. Since Himawari possibly knew about it as well.

All of that being said, Pareidolia implies that it was him, yes.

As I said, I'm also curious as to who has access/made the replica of heaven for Maya Prime, and if every girl has one or is it just her as well.

Reactions: PhiloPhilo

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
So because my theories lately have been going around in circles i decided to watch some of the happy events and whatnot and i reached the event where we escape from our room.I wonder.Why was Sanna the one to come to us and not someone like Ami,ayane Niki noriko or Maya.Like Ami would KILL for us(she has in past cycles).Its truly curious.And Sensei talked to sana about this dream of his and it was kinda glossed over BUT i hope that it will be further developed in the future.Anyways my question is this.Why do you guys think was the reason why it was Sana that visited us?
I personally think Sana and possibly Sara still have a lot of important story coming, considering their visions and seemingly being affected. I'm sure others have more to say about that, but I feel like that's looming in the background and Sana is more important than we realize yet. Enter deep speculation on the connection there here.

Failing that, Sana is one of the girls Akira had less sexual contact with / has taken the longest, and has mostly been in the friend role or the "fix each other" role. Hell, for a while she was more of a "niece" than Ami, considering he was looking after her and trying to help her better herself, but wasn't fucking her. So maybe Ami got compartmentalized, and Sana grown-up filled that role? I think it fits.

I had another train of thought, but I am a fucking moron, so I have lost it. Something about how she appeared right before he snapped out of it was in there somewhere. I'll edit if I remember what I was going to say

Reactions: Moonflare

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Why do you guys think was the reason why it was Sana that visited us?
because

As for in-narrative reasons, we're still in a part of chapter 4 where the focus is on Akira dealing with Maya stuff, but if you remember, chapter 3 was centered around Ayane and even Himawari stuff after a certain point. So it could be that we simply haven't got to the Sana stuff yet.

As for it making sense in chapter 3, well, Sana was saved by Pareidolia, and she was the last one Akira got together with before the reset (that was a new girl). Maybe I'm missing something, but I feel like that's enough.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
It seemed like Pareidolia at least knew it was going to happen, as to it being his plan I don't know if that's enough confirmation.

However not necessarily knowing that it would happen makes it his plan. Since Himawari possibly knew about it as well.

All of that being said, Pareidolia implies that it was him, yes.

As I said, I'm also curious as to who has access/made the replica of heaven for Maya Prime, and if every girl has one or is it just her as well.
>The place where Maya Prime went
I believe that the thing that made Maya Primes heaven is something that we are still unaware off.Because lets think about it like this.Realistically most of the beings here could achieve something similar to what we have rn if they really wanted to.But would they?No.So lets examine each case.

>Hope
I think it doesnt have to be said but while Hope has his own world he has NO reason to create a heaven for Maya prime especially since he is so unhealthily obsessed with Akira.

>(Best Boy)Wires
Tbh Wires is the most probable being that could do this for Maya but i wouldnt bet on it,since Wires is busy helping us NOT break everything around us(Something that Sekai and Pareidola are advocating for)

>Pareidola
Fuck this guy.In all seriousness though no.From the moment this fucker appeared he has tormented Akira,pushed for the corruption and destruction of everyone around him and is generally my most hated god.Fucker even taunted us when Maya reset smh.

Im prolly missing some stuff like Tree or the 3 gods but as i said we know nothing about them so ima leave it stew.My pint though is this.From the very little stuff we DO know no one(except again maybe wires) would create this plane for Maya prime(Except maybe the God she prayed all this time to reset the world)

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
because

As for in-narrative reasons, we're still in a part of chapter 4 where the focus is on Akira dealing with Maya stuff, but if you remember, chapter 3 was centered around Ayane and even Himawari stuff after a certain point. So it could be that we simply haven't got to the Sana stuff yet.

As for it making sense in chapter 3, well, Sana was saved by Pareidolia, and she was the last one Akira got together with before the reset (that was a new girl). Maybe I'm missing something, but I feel like that's enough.
Hmm perhaps it is.I get that each chapter focuses on a different girl but its still somewhat weird.Oh well.I swear though if there isnt a Yumi focused chapter i will be sad

• Sad
Reactions: Moonflare
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes