niconob92

Jul 16, 2017
So we finally have an anal scene after 4+ years of development, and true to his word it was maki. Should the thread have an anal tag? Feels like playing for like 50 hours+ just for one scene with a side character would be kinda misleading lmao

Aug 20, 2021
Tbh, ignoring all the conveniences and the fact that this game would be boring if it occurred, there’s no feasible way that Akira would be in any danger when it comes to getting arrested.

Like okay sure. Someone reports him. You think the Tsukiokas would let him get arrested? They probably have the police in their pockets, no doubt.

Tsukasa likes the recent attention she gets from him due a lack of it from her parents, Touka has grown to the point where she’s falling for him just like the rest of her class, and Tsubasa? Tsubasa is just entertained by him in a way that not much else is anymore in her eyes.

So yeah. I think it’s safe to say he’s not seeing any jail time lol. It’s a non-threat.

Fanvor

Jul 1, 2017
Edit: (because, well, he was faithful to her for years. That's the only person he was faithful to, since he was with Sekai at the same time as Niki).
Do we actually know that? I was under the impression that he was seeing multiple wizards at the time.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Tbh, ignoring all the conveniences and the fact that this game would be boring if it occurred, there’s no feasible way that Akira would be in any danger when it comes to getting arrested.

Like okay sure. Someone reports him. You think the Tsukiokas would let him get arrested? They probably have the police in their pockets, no doubt.

Tsukasa likes the recent attention she gets from him due a lack of it from her parents, Touka has grown to the point where she’s falling for him just like the rest of her class, and Tsubasa? Tsubasa is just entertained by him in a way that not much else is anymore in her eyes.

So yeah. I think it’s safe to say he’s not seeing any jail time lol. It’s a non-threat.
I agree, I was just going along with derek's idea. I not only agree with you, but I'd go even further: Akira's not in danger of anything whatsoever. Himawari has said so, AmIOkay has said so, and it has been repeated by many narrators: the only barrier to everyone's freedom is him. I mean, I guess he's in danger of being factory reset, but danger from "real things" probably aren't a factor.

It's weird to even consider being "arrested" when you can just get up from a chair and leave the room with the clocks. As to people threatening him with it, well, Tsubasa already did. As to Niki and Wakana even getting up to that point, I don't think they ever would. Tsubasa did because it concerned him being sexually attracted to her wizard daughter (which ended up with her not only not calling the police, but trusting him with her daughter). And if Tsubasa hasn't by that point, it's unlikely Wakana or Niki would either.

In fact, I can tell you how that dialogue would go right now: Wakana says "Arakawa, if you don't stop, as a teacher and concerned adult I'll put you behind bars", Akira responds "Good, do it. It's about time." Wakana does nothing. Or has sex with him, I sure hope they're having sex by then.

derekthered56

May 30, 2018

Tsubasa really just cares about his relationship with Touka and Tsukasa(and maybe Chika). She might pull strings to keep him out of prison but idk if she cares about him getting outed. And really who knows what her endgame is with him, she might be fine with him landing in jail.

The real thing protecting him is that a bunch of gods that can rewrite memories have centered their whole religion around him having sex with as many teenagers as possible. They don't care about his well-being but nothing will ever truly impede his harem collecting.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Do we actually know that? I was under the impression that he was seeing multiple wizards at the time.
Know is a strong word. But the evidence we have thus far points to that. He tutored many girls before Maya. When Maya arrived she started living with him and eventually he abandoned tutoring altogether (along with Noriko) and presumably kept Maya in a secondary apartment while living with Ami at home.

From what Maya says on that audio file "remember the first time we touched hands?", she was under the heavy impression that their relationship would never be possible. And regarding her scarf story, she was the one that came unto him and he resisted. If Maya wasn't his first, it's unlikely that things would go this way (Noriko also points out that by Maya getting together with him, she broke him even more - which further highlights she being his first).

After the point they were together, it would also be unlikely for him to be seeing another person and Maya not know about it. The nature of their relationship, with Maya serving as a means to keep sane from Sekai's death, would be different if there were multiple people serving that role. Then he goes to try to integrate Maya to his family by having her appear as a friend to Ami. This is all very girlfriend behavior, and New Maya definitely seems to think she was the only one for him as well - since the thought of him having sex with another person doesn't cross her mind.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I just woke up, so i'm gonna blame that, but i was staring at this for more than a minute trying to figure out what that reminded me of, like, i was really scratching my head thinking i'd seen something similar not too long ago... finally clicked, mothermom, it was this fucking game i was trying to remember!
May have also been 23 Sisters, as that game throws the word "daughniece" around far too much.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
May have also been 23 Sisters, as that game throws the word "daughniece" around far too much.
Nodoka and Ami would love that game. Just saying.
Ain't touched that game, looked like hot garbage to me and my tastes... am i wrong to have assumed that?
I thought it was hilarious in how ridiculous it gets. Might be worth a play just for the experience.

If you don't "like" incest, well, that's basically what it's all about.

Basically imagine if Ami and her "cute incest babies" were the main selling point. Actually, I wonder if Ami's "Purity route" may look like that game? Lmao.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
It is %100 hot garbage.
Took a look at some pictures and my first impression is that this should be marketed as a "cure" for incest kink. Do some of the characters look weird on purpose? Like incest babies are supposed to look strange or something? These people do not look cute at all DeSkel what the heck :ROFLMAO:

What a weird week for games. I was playing the last release of TLS last night and it had some "interesting" moments in it as well. Like "I'm considering if this is an elaborate joke" kind of moment.

• Haha
Reactions: DeSkel15

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
What a weird week for games. I was playing the last release of TLS last night and it had some "interesting" moments in it as well. Like "I'm considering if this is an elaborate joke" kind of moment.
Oooo spoilers? Gimme gimme? That game is finally almost complete and i can soon jump back into it and finish it off... now gimme spoilers!

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Oooo spoilers? Gimme gimme? That game is finally almost complete and i can soon jump back into it and finish it off... now gimme spoilers!
I mean, I played the public build - it's out. But, basically:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You know, after last update with stuff like this:
Plus the recent Molly stuff.

Every day we grow closer to the foursome that's been teased since Chapter 1:
You say Rin, I say yes. Btw, I was checking out the Molly repeatable scene, and irish fae girl is unleashed. So happy for her.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Do some of the characters look weird on purpose? Like incest babies are supposed to look strange or something? These people do not look cute at all DeSkel what the heck :ROFLMAO:
Yes. Just wait until the magical, alien, divine, etc girls and stuff shows up. Then it gets even more ridiculous. I think. Idk, I lost track of what was even happening.

I definitely think Ami's "purity route" should take note, though. Unless she loses her "incest babies" fascination or something.

• Wow
Reactions: Moonflare
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes