PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
I don't think I ever talked about it, but if I recall correctly, on the reset that first brings winter, Akira sees Ami being reset on top of him - and she seems aware of what's happening. It's possible that that's an Ami thing, but it could also be possible that during the reset process, the girls somehow remember previous times or become aware of what's happening.
She also starts resetting in front of Akira, Maya and Ayane, doesn't she? And Maya states that she's "Fucking disintegrating" after she ushers her into her room I believe, implying Maya say or knows

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Thanks, I got that part, but for some reason I can't seem to get to these scenes. I've tried replaying every label in the menu with makoto's name but I can't find out what these scenes in the replay menu are. (similar for some other girls like ayane and nodoka)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You didn't change anything "in your save" if you only replay the scene using the script name. To change a missed event to "completed", modify its event parameter to true and its skip parameter to false via Variable Names will do the trick.

For example, set makotofutabafuntimelustevent = TRUE and makotofutabalustskip = FALSE then the first : ( will be revealed.

Edit: I haven't figured out what to do with the second : (. If you want you can jump to makotovsmolly (second half of Makoto's The Pit of Despair) and let the scene run. This counts as you completing the scene. BE WARNED that this also counts as you initiating this event one more time and it might set your save to a weird state.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes