Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
View attachment 3803119

Anyone got context for it? What game was it?
Lost in You. But it's also true to a lesser degree of some others.

The rooftop is clearly extremely important and special in some way, I think it makes sense that it could have influence over people. What I think is most likely is that it's simply the site something has influence over, or it being the site of an event like the one you mentioned is why it was deemed special. It could also simply be something like a spawn/dev room in a game, possibly for those reasons. I'd like to posit that the entire school is somehow "different," it seems to be a safe zone during resets. Ayane pretty much lives in the school for a month while the entire rest of the city is fucked. The rooftop is likely the most stable/safest, though. Rooftops and other places seem to be 'important' in general, likely because they're the highest places, where one would be closest to 'god(s)', possibly closest to the sky. Off the top of my head, in The Color White, Yasu mentions she can hear someone waiting for Akira on the roof, and that the sound reaches her "all the way down here." Places like the Shrine, ferris wheel, hill where Akira and Maya watched the fireworks, etc come to mind immediately. This could just be pure waffling though.
Could also be that the resets started at the roof. Possibly by Akira jumping and Maya entering into a covenant with supernatural forces. That'd make it the place to repeat the resets cause it was there that it was done the first time.

DyonisXX

Jun 13, 2022

Could also be that the resets started at the roof. Possibly by Akira jumping and Maya entering into a covenant with supernatural forces. That'd make it the place to repeat the resets cause it was there that it was done the first time.
Holy shit, what the fuck

DyonisXX

Jun 13, 2022
Selebus has many issues. Enough that he feels he has to stop the entire narrative of his game to throw shade at other developers.
Idk about Selebus as a person but he built a game where he can actually get away with doing it and it's fine, just like the random Raid: Shadow Legends parts

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Never really understood the hatred for atrX like that, he seems like a fine dude
It's kinda funny, isn't it? I mean, Selebus kinda admitted, that generic game menus of LiL are the most original part of it, so copying them would make other game essentianaly a clone

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
Something along those lines is mainly what I was thinking with something happening there causing the roof and the school to be 'designated' in a sense. It's like the school is the epicenter, or the eye of the storm and everything around it is wiped. Still, the fact that seemingly the whole school is technically safe makes me wonder what this zone is. Although more oddities occur inside than on the roof, with only big boy showing up and performing a reset breaking that trend recently off the top of my head.

I do think elevation has some significance in general, even if it's not the cause here specifically. There seems to be a voice coming from within the Earth or 'below' that's hard to pick up, source is a line from Yasu I'd have to search for IIRC, and being higher up bringing you closer to others and possibly more vulnerable(?) Again this might be unrelated though, and I'd have to go back and reread a lot to get my thoughts down. So for now I'd say that's a side tangent on my end

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Moonflare

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
I often wonder if the purity paths will be similar scenes but we now pick the best option for the girl.
I feel like the paths can easily(ish) converge in some cases, but one path will always be the long way around and different in the present. To be seen* though I suppose, I think I might be in the minority too.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Yarazin

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
https://f95zone.to/threads/lessons-in-love-linear-mode-mod-v0-1-crustlord12.215252/

I've started a linear-mode mod (only up to Chapter 3 because I haven't worked out the order of Chapter 4 yet) because I want to see all the events in order from the start.

At the moment it's (probably?) Green Path only, rollback is prevented between events because of how it sorts through them, all girls have +100 love and lust from the start.

I only worked on this yesterday on my day off, so I'm certain it's buggy as hell and janky as shit. If people want to try it and do some testing to tell me what I need to fix, that would be stellar! I'll get around to sorting the Chapter 4 events soon.

Edit: also I only added girl events up to end of C1, will add those too.
Do you plan on adding in each generic/animation as it makes sense in the story? I love the linear mode for Dissonance but I sure wish it went through the generics one time so that I didn't miss them.

Regardless of what you decide, thanks so much for doing this. When I start another replay I will give it a go.

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
I must say, after that Uta Ami conversation I am strangely into the idea of an alternate NTR timeline where Ami is your femboy Otokonoko nephew and constantly shows up with crazy next level W rizz stealing all the girls. And Akira just ends up in the cuck chair all the time. Or looking through a window while Ami is going to town on them, with some monologue about how he hates his life.
Ah, i see you have finished your journey Apollo259. Welcome to the current end of the thread.
Yea it took a while to read through everything that was posted. Ran out of reactions for the fist time. I don't have much else to add to the Io conversation so I went with this as my initial contribution to the update discussion.

Also I feel like Selebus wrote this line specifically for you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022

Thats the only way the prologue makes sense to me ngl.Akira finally broke after Sekais death,he decided to jump and then smt smt a god took a liking to him idk and he revived

Leoxsama

Jun 26, 2017
Now I know i brough it up to extent already but I just can't help it.

One thing about this supposed space war is that humanity in this era apparently has the technology to wage said space war yet we see none of it. Like it looks like just a typical modern Japanese city but we see none of the high tech or this supposed "barrier" that they keep mentioning other than a wall. Like where's all the cool sci-fi, cyberpunk shit? Why does everything just look 21st century? It doesn't exactly scream "future." Yes, I know I'm getting distracted by this but considering everyone's coming up with insane theories and what not, I thought I would chime in at least on this particular can of worms.

Reactions: PhiloPhilo

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
Now I know i brough it up to extent already but I just can't help it.

One thing about this supposed space war is that humanity in this era apparently has the technology to wage said space war yet we see none of it. Like it looks like just a typical modern Japanese city but we see none of the high tech or this supposed "barrier" that they keep mentioning other than a wall. Like where's all the cool sci-fi, cyberpunk shit? Why does everything just look 21st century? It doesn't exactly scream "future." Yes, I know I'm getting distracted by this but considering everyone's coming up with insane theories and what not, I thought I would chime in at least on this particular can of worms.
I believe there's a decent camp of people that think the space war isn't real, and that it is literally a gag and/or a completely random way to have an (almost) all-female setting.
If you want to rationalize it, there's a few ways you could at least attempt to. You could start by saying that generally, military tech is 10-15 years ahead of civilian/commonplace technology. You could further this by speculating that most government research funds went towards space exploration, terraforming and/or rocket technology — either before, because of, or even more-so because of worrying discoveries or alien contact. Kumon-Mi is also "outside Tokyo" (IIRC,) but we're not given much else about its economy, geography, culture, etc., or shown anywhere else. It's possible that Tokyo is partially on its way to Cyberpunk 2077, alongside places like Washington DC or Amsterdam, but Kumon-mi is not one of those leading cities when it comes to growth and economy. It might not even be Japan providing this technology in the first place, it could all be NATO or US space-faring tech, especially with their restrictions on military spending and size post WW2. Basically, Kumon-mi is a more traditional / middle-class city as opposed to a Silicon Valley, and Japan isn't on the technological forefront anyway. There's quite a difference in economy and infrastructure in Kumon-mi itself, with the old district. Considering that nearly ALL men have been drafted, this war is clearly a huge deal, and a similar thing is happening here to what happened in the world wars, where production and resources are going straight to the war, and all innovation is focused therein. Also, on the subject of the barrier, it is essentially just a big ass wall that's likely well guarded and controlled, but it could work.

In summary, Kumon-Mi is a fairly average/middle class city (with a 'poor' area) that wouldn't be modernized like Tokyo, in a country likely not on the forefront of space-faring technology, and was likely walled off near the start of the war, while production was ramping up. For whatever reason, the US, China, or whoever else was probably already investing in space travel, or even started work on colonization. Most technological innovation, funding, and resources are being concentrated solely on the war — and most of this is probably concentrated on space travel. Most countries' economies are probably being crippled because of this already. A war like that is unprecedented, and even in America in WW1/WW2 basic items and materials like metals were scarce, let alone tech.

Does the space war make sense now? I don't know, probably not. Maybe. Although if one did happen right now, in real life, it'd probably lead to a great depression worldwide on Earth, so it might be more forgivable than it seems at first.

Reactions: Leoxsama
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes