Oct 1, 2023
What if it isn't?
I'm not saying it is, I'm saying that Selebus would be capable of manufacturing some sort of stupid circlejerk to tell us that it is.

As a matter of fact it's actually dawning on me what this event really means. Anything can actually happen.

This is technically not the first grim choice we get, I don't count Molly because it's not really a choice, I am talking about Tsukasa here. Why is there a choice here with an immediate repercussion but nothing happens with Tsukasa? (yet)

This feels like a preparation for what really is about to come and I am starting to get really worried about my favorite Wizard. When you made a choice to take the plug with Tsukasa, I thought it was just going to be something sexual, but guess what you are so dirty and you think you can actually have an innocent fun time with her? think again I will make you cry.
Io's scene has told us that there are going to be NO LIMITATIONS, and now it's too late to regret any past choices.

fuck

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/lessons-in-love-linear-mode-mod-v0-1-crustlord12.215252/

I've started a linear-mode mod (only up to Chapter 3 because I haven't worked out the order of Chapter 4 yet) because I want to see all the events in order from the start.

At the moment it's (probably?) Green Path only, rollback is prevented between events because of how it sorts through them, all girls have +100 love and lust from the start.

I only worked on this yesterday on my day off, so I'm certain it's buggy as hell and janky as shit. If people want to try it and do some testing to tell me what I need to fix, that would be stellar! I'll get around to sorting the Chapter 4 events soon.

Edit: also I only added girl events up to end of C1, will add those too.

Last edited:

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
You might be on to something there... having an ass fetish has always been a perplexing one to have imo, the clear interest in an orifice solely dedicated to waste would seem ridiculous without also having a fetish for the waste... i've always found that somewhat paradoxical to my particular version of the fetish... I also have a distinct love of female urine, but that is at least not so repulsively dirty and if the girl is well hydrated it is pretty much just slightly salty water, which is the type of have the full desire for, yellow pee is only appealing to be showered in, not to drink... you know, thinking about it, there might be a connection there, see, i consider a girl's pee and consuming it to be highly intimate, the only way for water to get into the bladder is via the kidney's filtering it from the blood, so any pee someone has has naturally been circulated throughout their entire body, you'd be drinking something that has been into every nook and cranny of their being, if i take that particular focus point as a reference, given how erotic that knowledge is to me during the act, then perhaps that is what is going on with this image, it's the contents of another part of her body that instead of being drink, is food, the other half of consumption, warmed by her body, passing through the whole length of it, delivered to me to then consume... yeah... that tickles some connections in my animal brain... fasc-o-nating... :unsure:

Was not expecting this train of thought and personal discovery today...
This is how you know God is a civil engineer. Who else would run a waste line right through a recreational area?

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

ratmanirl

Nov 25, 2022
What if "destroying her" is the correct option for her in the long run after all? Pareidolia tells us to destroy and rebuild.
Selebus is such a knob that he could've 100% given us some totally obvious hidden clues which can easily be found by tying 37 events together and decrypting the ancient egyptian language which reads "you have to traumatize Io bro trust me it's the best thing to do"
Then the setting of the world is one where you cure sexual abuse victims with more sexual abuse, and I proceed to stop taking the story seriously at all.

Like the story already pushes that boundary of suspension of disbelief with how he never gets caught, doing something like that would definitely push it over the edge for me lmao.

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
Something interesting for fans of the rooftop theory: Nodoka has been to the roof without Sensei.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This happens right after she transfers in, before any of her own events. So it's possible that she doesn't even start hearing voices until after going to the roof. Alternatively, the voices could have told her to go to the roof as soon as she had the chance in order to "unlock her mind" or whatever.

Context for anyone who doesn't know what the rooftop theory is:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Something interesting for fans of the rooftop theory: Nodoka has been to the roof without Sensei.
This happens right after she transfers in, before any of her own events. So it's possible that she doesn't even start hearing voices until after going to the roof. Alternatively, the voices could have told her to go to the roof as soon as she had the chance in order to "unlock her mind" or whatever.

Context for anyone who doesn't know what the rooftop theory is:
So, basically, what you're saying is that if Imani had included the roof on her dormwars, we'd have a full roster for the next reset? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: crustlord12

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
So, basically, what you're saying is that if Imani had included the roof on her dormwars, we'd have a full roster for the next reset? :ROFLMAO:
Sure, why not ;)

In all seriousness, even if there is something to the theory, there are additional layers that we don't know about. Ayane for some reason doesn't make it through her first reset on the roof, and Tsuneyo and Yumi don't make it to the roof the first time after being told (because Tsuneyo's father intervenes and it seems like something killed Yumi) and aren't involved at all in the next reset.

Also, in 0.41 Noriko somehow remembers Maya Prime and I don't think there's any connection between Noriko and the roof. Unless her scene on the hotel roof with Niki's letters somehow counts? Not sure why it would.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Moonflare

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Sure, why not ;)

In all seriousness, even if there is something to the theory, there are additional layers that we don't know about. Ayane for some reason doesn't make it through her first reset on the roof, and Tsuneyo and Yumi don't make it to the roof the first time after being told (because Tsuneyo's father intervenes and it seems like something killed Yumi) and aren't involved at all in the next reset.

Also, in 0.41 Noriko somehow remembers Maya Prime and I don't think there's any connection between Noriko and the roof. Unless her scene on the hotel roof with Niki's letters somehow counts? Not sure why it would.
We haven't delved into Noriko enough now that I think about it. Cause if we look at her history, she's put in Akira's school to have him recover his memories, then, presumably, the same forces have Maya give into her feelings - and that ends up leading to her death (which seems unintended by Himawari, and could be related to her interfering by saving Ayane).

So, Noriko + Maya have been manipulated by Himawari + Pareidolia. But seemingly Pareidolia is ok with Maya getting wrecked and Himawari considers it an unintended effect (could even be aware of it happening due to narrator Maya telling her). That's already a lot, but hold that thought.

Then we also have Nao-chan being sent by "them", as a help that they think Akira needs. That same Nao-chan is the one that leads Noriko to the replica of heaven where Maya Prime is being held. (btw she's TEMPLATE9, and AmIOKay says "why settle for 3, when with another 3 you have 9"? - maybe that's who she meant)

Theory time. What if Noriko has been used from the start as an agent of USER4 (or whoever group is behind Himawari/narrator Maya/Nao-chan), and as Pareidolia took control, they've now actively dropped the pretend game of working with USER3, and are using her to recover Maya (and other things as well given what's in the pot)?

this isn't a necessary part of said theory: But what would be really funny would be the possibility that somehow Narrator Maya is using Noriko to save Maya Prime in this timeline - which would understandably result in them becoming friends. What a plottwist.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes