Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
this event with Ami is so fucked up:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's the first time she actually tries to seduce Akira, and she does this by playing Niki's song on maximum volume until her seduction mutes out Niki's voice. Kudos, Selebus, This was very well done. And before we ever knew who Niki was. (Did Ami know who Niki was to him though? Cause that'd be really fucked up then, but I don't think so)

The wholesome part is that Akira, or rather Sensei, is about to do things, when Ami says that even if their minds are fucked up, they're to eachother the only thing that bind themselves to this world, so she has nothing to fear, cause their bodies wouldn't let them hurt one another.

And Sensei that doesn't know he's Akira straight up gets up and finds willpower to stop everything (which is bizarre at that point cause he was pretty much HOPE's poster boy, wanting to screw everyone without consequences).

So yeah, family is the last emotion left to Akira that's not been totally fucked over by Sekai.

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
Anyone have any thoughts on the room through the door up the stairs in Nao-chan "Flora" event having the same style of background wall art thing from the "Something Everyone Knows and Ignores" happy event. Or do you think its just a Koikatsu limitation/coincidence.

Also I wonder if there is a room we have seen already that would match up with the admittedly miniscule amount of detail we can see of the other room through the window in the door.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

corsair101

Apr 27, 2021
Just wanted to point out that it's kind of fucked up that you're working on a highschool science project about bringing people back to life with someone that literally had her brother die.

wtf lol
Oh that doesn't even scratch the surface of the "what the fuck" surrounding that topic. I'm sure someone else has already remarked on this since it was in 0.39, but it hit me with a hard HOLD UP when I realized:

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Oh that doesn't even scratch the surface of the "what the fuck" surrounding that topic. I'm sure someone else has already remarked on this since it was in 0.39, but it hit me with a hard HOLD UP when I realized:
Sure, that feels like a "what is the fuck" moment, but i would assume this is a pretty common coping mechanism for such a deep trauma.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
There's nothing like good old fashioned bonding:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Okay so, who is T? cause it's the second happy event that heavily calls attention to this old lost friend which is a she, and I can only think of tsuneyo, but surely it's someone else?

please don't be just "teacher" cause that'd be super lame

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Okay so, who is T? cause it's the second happy event that heavily calls attention to this old lost friend which is a she, and I can only think of tsuneyo, but surely it's someone else?

please don't be just "teacher" cause that'd be super lame
On a side note, in that same event, I noticed that if you fingered Ami the angels will claim for Akira to be castrated, but if hasn't, they'll say his sin is suicide and that he should be given to Nozomu - given that the god and Akira's brother have the same name, and their relationship with Ami, I thought that may be relevant

HOPE will also say for the angels not to scream cause they'll wake the girl (?), what girl.

And amiokay (which is from the same world as akira, but not of hope's), while she's being assaulted by a machine will explain to Akira that the "gods" enter loops of repeated speech just like machines, and that she and Akira's job is to fix things

Do with those informations what you will, cause I really didn't remember any of it

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
probably Tsunayo
And how could she be an old friend when the whole sinkhole and with it the new girls from the other school is something that maya prime cant recall has ever happened? So it would be even unlikely that they even knew each other from another loop, not even to speak of becoming friends.

Personally i would be careful with such old events, because i really would assume at least some of them include parts of storylines Sel has been droped/forgotten by now.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
It probably is teacher. But it is referring to Sekai as teacher.

I think what she was to Akira and her identity was still being obscured at the time of that event.
yeah, that's probably it. The angels' voice reminding him of Sekai's makes a lot more sense than Tsuneyo's. Also, there's this happy event called "the letter T" where he says just how much he hates it, amiokay is crucified on a giant t, while telling him to look for what's buried beneath his feet, and even bizarre ami shows up saying in japanese for him not to trust hope and how he's a trap.

I guess it all boiled down to Sekai in the end (I just don't know if she's the "girl" that hope didnt want to wake).

It's be funny if Sekai had HOPE wrapped around her finger, just as Akira's brother. Although I barely have an idea of their relationship dynamic.

Reactions: Apollo259

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
And how could she be an old friend when the whole sinkhole and with it the new girls from the other school is something that maya prime cant recall has ever happened? So it would be even unlikely that they even knew each other from another loop, not even to speak of becoming friends.

Personally i would be careful with such old events, because i really would assume at least some of them include parts of storylines Sel has been droped/forgotten by now.
replaying these early events I feel like there's a lot of random stuff. for instance, there are these smiley faces that seem like early concepts and never show up again.

or there's this random "HOPE" on chika's cellphone, and I don't ever remember she being tampered with (other than a very quick scene when Akira leads her to her home in the middle of the night, when it shows her crying, even though she's not sad at all in real life).

And I can't figure out what that was about. Sometimes it feels like there was some random stuff that just remained as red herrings that don't really matter.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
How? :unsure: It clearly does say "Her name". So unless her full name is Sekai Teacher Arakawa, that wouldnt make sense.
Again, I think it's super lame. But other than it being her name it fits very well.

Also, isn't Akira's "name" literally Sensei for a lot of the game? Maybe he just recalled her being called Teacher because a) he didn't recall Sekai's name at that point in time, and b) he was doing the exact same thing by using Sensei as if it was his actual name.

If there's a better theory I'd love to hear it.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
And I can't figure out what that was about. Sometimes it feels like there was some random stuff that just remained as red herrings that don't really matter.
And you probably would be right about that, a lot of stuff early in the game feels like it is just there for the sake of been there. Because a lot of it just leads no where. But, i wont even blame Sel for this, because that is just how a story under active development sometimes works out. You can see that a lot in TV shows when you compare the early seasons to later ones.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes