TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
Honestly I don't care about these gods and their shit I just want to plap every single female tsukioka alive
The whole god shtick is honestly the worst part of it all too - they're all selfish dickheads so far with whatever fucking goals they keep slamming down on the table. I hope the ultimate arc is that Sensei is somehow just breaking everyone free of being controlled by them in some form. Who knows though.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
The whole god shtick is honestly the worst part of it all too - they're all selfish dickheads so far
That is actually a good point. Why should pay any attention to them and try to keep them apart? They are all dicks! Feels a bit like we have four chaos gods, but they are all khorne.

Edit: And for everyone who doesnt get it. Khorne is the blood god. Virginity blood. That is all they want.

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
That is actually a good point. Why should pay any attention to them and try to keep them apart? They are all dicks! Feels a bit like we have four chaos gods, but they are all khorne.
If anything I see flashes of Tzeentch in Pareidoia or whoever the fudge that one is named. And whoever the third god is I don't feel like pops up enough or I just missed them getting a name. Wires I feel is...oddly quiet so far but god do I DETEST Hope.

Also, oh god this decision with Otoka about pic swapping. OH NO.

Reactions: corsair101

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
If anything I see flashes of Tzeentch in Pareidoia or whoever the fudge that one is named.
I... i have no idea. They all blend together so much.
And whoever the third god is I don't feel like pops up enough or I just missed them getting a name. Wires I feel is...oddly quiet so far but god do I DETEST Hope.
You payed more attention then i did. I mean i remember something about wires, but that feels like it was ages ago, like second reset or so. And hope? Is that yasu's god?
At least it is totally in character.

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
You payed more attention then i did. I mean i remember something about wires, but that feels like it was ages ago, like second reset or so. And hope? Is that yasu's god?
Yeah - I feel like Hope is the primary antagonist atm and the god we deal with way too much. Always the one we see in a lot of the fucked up moments with the 2 angels, etc.

Gotta save Yasu from that fucker. Wires definitely feels like he's just been kind of slumming - I guess it may be safe to assume Para is the 3rd? I dunno I'm still unclear about their role beyond this always feel like we're almost in some kind of fucked up simulation of life rather than ACTUAL real life.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Gotta save Yasu from that fucker.
I dont know. What if he was everything that still kept her going when her whole life turned to shit? Yeah, i know that is a big stretch especially when she already at the doctor looked like some of those supernatural fuckers was playing with her like a sock puppet. But i will at least wait until we know more about all that stuff that happened in her past, before i decide how to think of her god.

Not that i have high hopes we will get any more details besides something to shock people.

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
I dont know. What if he was everything that still kept her going when her whole life turned to shit? Yeah, i know that is a big stretch especially when she already at the doctor looked like some of those supernatural fuckers was playing with her like a sock puppet. But i will at least wait until we know more about all that stuff that happened in her past, before i decide how to think of her god.

Not that i have high hopes we will get any more details besides something to shock people.
I get that - I don't know enough about her yet but I feel like even if he did save her or something, now he's basically undone that by turning her into a fucked up fanatic zombie who can't even interact. How will she convert people if she can barely converse w/o weirding them out? And the most times she seems human is due to Touka's influence, not Hope.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
If anything I see flashes of Tzeentch in Pareidoia or whoever the fudge that one is named. And whoever the third god is I don't feel like pops up enough or I just missed them getting a name. Wires I feel is...oddly quiet so far but god do I DETEST Hope.

If you're already this far into the game, you have been seeing a lot of Pareidolia (3rd god), he's also known as the concerned, or the dark. For instance, the thing with Karin which you just mentioned was Pareidolia - it's his season during chapter 4. As for his name, Pareidolia means seeing meaning where there is none. Like when you look at clouds and see shapes, or look at three points and somehow make out a face.

Definitely don't bother though, you'll come to understand a lot more about the gods if you ever replay. Things can be tough to follow on the first time.

Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
If you're already this far into the game, you have been seeing a lot of Pareidolia (3rd god), he's also known as the concerned, or the dark. For instance, the thing with Karin which you just mentioned was Pareidolia - it's his season during chapter 4. As for his name, Pareidolia means seeing meaning where there is none. Like when you look at clouds and see shapes, or look at three points and somehow make out a face.

Definitely don't bother though, you'll come to understand a lot more about the gods if you ever replay. Things can be tough to follow on the first time.
Ok that tracks and does add a lot of context - but I think I despise him even more than Hope if he's the one who's driving all of the manic terrible things Akira does.

I just had the last event with Karin and man, I feel like shit after that. Well, maybe the last - I haven't booted up version 40 yet on account of no guide mod just yet though I'll have to since I'm rapidly approaching the end of what ver 39 has.

...course I had a fun time before that with Niki + Otoha walking in hahahaha.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I haven't booted up version 40 yet on account of no guide mod just yet though I'll have to since I'm rapidly approaching the end of what ver 39 has.
0.40 only has one event that isn't automatic, for that one you have to go to the coffee shop at night on a tuesday (could be a thursday, can't recall, but it's one of those two) after the camping trip, and only if you are on the haruka sex route. So you're good to go even without the guide.

Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
I think when you have catched up you are generally fine without guide, because alone knowing what girl has an event you are still missing gives you a good indication how to get it.

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
I think when you have catched up you are generally fine without guide, because alone knowing what girl has an event you are still missing gives you a good indication how to get it.
Nah, cause this one you have to visit a different girl at a specific time to activate it. I can't recall exactly but I don't remember there being any dialogue to push you to do that.

ratmanirl

Nov 25, 2022
What we know is that when Akira tried to tell her about the resets, that triggered something in her mind. She says that she saw a light and that caused her to choose (or be compelled) to jump.

Later, she said that by doing so she instead was completely enveloped by darkness and (somewhat) makes references to the the wishing well. I went into this in a previous post that talked about Akira's eyes.

My take is that she understood the nature of the resets and had an insight on how to break free. But many other things could have happened. What's also certain is that it didn't work, actually it turned out very bad for her.

EDIT: As an added note, it could be argued that Wires was the one that fixed her (after the reset, by doing a proper job with her memories - we don't know who brought her back in the moment it happened, and left her with the memories of the suicide until the reset), but I don't know if that matters.
Is this referring to the "Bluejay" event?

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes