fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
It's interesting to note that Yasu is spreading the letter from the first care package.

I'll attach all three we have so far, just in case the other two are relevant as well.
Great, imagine Selly sneaks in yet another meta rant about how some CUCK players who didn't pay extra can somehow recognize what Yasu's distributing.

Dumb shit aside, I just realized this would be the first time Sensei interacts with Yasu in a meaningful way after her crying out about "saving the lamb". Yasu even manages to directly distribute letter01 (with a pixelated smiley lamb on top of a keyhole-looking HOPE silhouette) in Sensei's neighborhood, probably right in from of his house even according to the scene rendering. So I guess this whole thing is about lamb saving, whatever that might mean?
1717512999630.png

Here's the decode
(Note: these are just the decodes, not the full letter documents with the English text) View attachment 2751194 View attachment 2751195 View attachment 2751196
Also quoting a kind sir who had the heart to decode all those hex

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Great, imagine Selly sneaks in yet another meta rant about how some CUCK players who didn't pay extra can somehow recognize what Yasu's distributing.

Dumb shit aside, I just realized this would be the first time Sensei interacts with Yasu in a meaningful way after her crying out about "saving the lamb". Yasu even manages to directly distribute letter01 (with a pixelated smiley lamb on top of a keyhole-looking HOPE silhouette) in Sensei's neighborhood, probably right in from of his house even according to the scene rendering. So I guess this whole thing is about lamb saving, whatever that might mean?
View attachment 3704145
Also quoting a kind sir who had the heart to decode all those hex
Yasu has called Sensei her "lamb":
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, "Lamb saving" may involve saving Sensei. Possibly from becoming The Collector, or ending up like his father?:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Even if her perception of him has no doubt changed due to her knowledge of his possession of the Uta Wizard picture.
Has it really though? I'm curious about that, because when they met during the pizza picnic (great idea btw) she only pushed for resolving the issue, and I took it being more for Uta's sake.

I know Akira's going on a "good" streak right now of being honest and giving people outs, but let's be serious, even if he was stupid this isn't a hard problem to solve.

"well an unknown number sent me this, and I was waiting for the right moment to talk to Uta about it - since I know it's a sore topic for her" - It's not rocket science. Will he lie though? I'm not sure.

Also, it's not like he did anything... He didn't take or even look for the picture, I don't think much will come of it that would influence their relationship in a bad way - it will mostly just make Uta take the final step I think...

Aug 20, 2021
Has it really though?
Probably not in too major a way, but I have no doubt she’s at least uncomfortable by the situation and doesn’t understand it. Io still does care for Akira, though, so yeah like you said, I think more than anything she just wants to figure out wtf happened like she did at the picnic.

Reactions: Moonflare

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Probably not in too major a way, but I have no doubt she’s at least uncomfortable by the situation and doesn’t understand it. Io still does care for Akira, though, so yeah like you said, I think more than anything she just wants to figure out wtf happened like she did at the picnic.
I'm wondering if this will still fit in her filter of justifying whatever Akira does and to what extent. Hers and Chika's filter go to such extremes that at this point I'm more just morbidly curious than anything else. It would be a dark turn even to Io to be okay with wizard perversion - we'll see.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes