DyonisXX

Jun 13, 2022
Did I mess my game up or is this just a weird part of the game? I got to chapter 3 and after doing a Yasu event with her rabbit tea party there's just nothing left in the Hints and it's been like 2 ingame weeks since then

Nvm, like 2 minutes after I wrote this I hit day 500 and an event kicked off

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Moonflare
Aug 20, 2021
Did I mess my game up or is this just a weird part of the game? I got to chapter 3 and after doing a Yasu event with her rabbit tea party there's just nothing left in the Hints and it's been like 2 ingame weeks since then
Coincidentally enough, I’m in the exact same part you are in my second playthrough lol. You need to reach Day 500 and a Yasu event will automatically trigger and continue the story. Just keep skipping days.

Reactions: DyonisXX

DyonisXX

Jun 13, 2022
Coincidentally enough, I’m in the exact same part you are in my second playthrough lol. You need to reach Day 500 and a Yasu event will automatically trigger and continue the story. Just keep skipping days.
Yeah lmao, I just edited my comment but I hit day 500 like 2 minutes after I wrote it..

Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
Lets guess on the new animations. New Noriko invite would be cool but I just don't think well get lucky. So my guess is just adding new ones to other invites or dorm visits. Animations are only for invite/visit events right?

Edit: I think one will be a Molly BJ dorm option

Last edited:

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
I already have 360 pages worth of saves I wonder if I have a problem

Oh I checked and I actually have 376 full pages of saves
How do you lot use so much? I use one page and then just overwrite the oldest one.

Of course I haven't properly gone into this game yet but every other VN works like that for me.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
I have about 37, but I use versioning to override game saves I wouldn't need later + I keep the event index in a separate table so I know how to reach any event I need fast enough

PS 376 pages is just "a save each day" in non-optimised walkthrough

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Lets guess on the new animations. New Noriko invite would be cool but I just don't think well get lucky. So my guess is just adding new ones to other invites or dorm visits. Animations are only for invite/visit events right?
It can also be for the milfs at their respective workplaces; I imagine one of the two animations would be something more inconsequential, like fucking Haruka on Koi Cafe reception desk just because of its more timely relevance. But hey we can always wish for Noriko finally getting her fair share of some good dicking.

Reactions: Yarazin

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
It can also be for the milfs at their respective workplaces; I imagine one of the two animations would be something more inconsequential, like fucking Haruka on Koi Cafe reception desk just because of its more timely relevance. But hey we can always wish for Noriko finally getting her fair share of some good dicking.
*begins the Hot Dicking Justice for Noriko campaign* We demand it Sel

#DickPinkGirlDown

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes