Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Man that whole mall section is still so weird to me.You rember that mall?Where we met Amy that somehow knew our name and definetely didnt throw her boyfriend down a the hole?Yea no idea what that was.

Jan 1, 2024
Man that whole mall section is still so weird to me.You rember that mall?Where we met Amy that somehow knew our name and definetely didnt throw her boyfriend down a the hole?Yea no idea what that was.
There are some theories about that, Amy and the mall. You'll find the posts relating to Amy easier if you word search after using F95zone search.

One of the theories is that
Amy is some sort of future Ami, I'd like to add to that. Now that we know something is needed in exchange for Sekai to return, Amy's world being fucked up/infected might be what happens if Sekai returns, it seems big enough for the exchange, and not to mention Amy confirmed that her Sekai is alive by mentioning she visits her.

Although what I might be saying might have no possibility or is incorrect.

Edit: Fixed final sentence grammar.

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2021
The talk about Amy has me wondering… when the heck do you think we’ll get a new Happy Event? The last one we got was “Rain King” in 0.35, which was 6 updates ago now. On average, there’s usually a Happy Event every few updates or so, though perhaps due to it being Springtime… things are now different.

The longest gap we’ve ever had in between Happy Events was from “Baby Finches” (0.11) to “Something Everyone Knows And Ignores” (0.18p2). That’s a 7 update gap if we count all the ‘parts’ of updates as one, since they released biweekly back then.

That means we’re coming up on the longest Happy Event drought the game’s ever had if we don’t see one by next update (I doubt we will).

It just makes me all the more curious what Springtime Happy Events will entail, anyway… Especially with Akira’s mind more fucked up and prone to influence than ever thanks to this being Pareidolia’s season. The same curiosity extends to resets as well, but that’s another topic entirely.

Tl;dr - We haven’t had a Happy Event in a long ass time. When we getting another one??

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes