Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
holy shit

Is this going to be an update for me? wholesome moments all around. I guess Selebus really is providing us aftercare following stomachache.

Edit: good to remember that this is the same girl that was a wreck from liking her bestfriend's love, and that wished for them all to keep apart so everybody was "happy". What a road it has been. I'm happy for her.

Also, she told him she'd like to hear more about her dream version because that's the only way they'd be together, but I have never seen anyone else in Akira's arms like this, Sana (maybe Io?). No need to dream anymore I guess.

Last edited:

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Only thing's missing is Maki when she was Makoto's age. That one was interesting to me in a way I did not expect. Innocent Maki, that'd be something all right.
Don't really have any customs with her showing off her ass though, so it didn't fit, thematically, in that post.
Sorry bro, this weird thing happens when I see Maki ass where my computer screen gets absolutely drenched and I can't see anything without wiping it off.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That sounds like a pretty unsafe issue to have man, moisture and electronics don't go well together, you should invest a fluid absorbing fabric and keep it on hand for any time the moisture levels rise above your local relative humidity.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes