DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Birds are often depicted in ancient egypt as symbols of divine power and protection, Noodles specifically is a Male house sparrow, which are native to Egypt.

Osiris was a King that ruled the world until his evil brother Seth killed him. His wife Isis then looked for pieces of Osiris all around the world to ressurect him, she was able to find all but one, which had been lost forever. Undeterred by this she asked Anubis the jackal god of the afterlife to help her and together they temporarily brought back Osiris, who during this short time impregnated Isis. Their child ended up being Horus, the Bird God of the Sun who would free the world from Seth.

I have many times shared my belief that the gods (there is no god in this game) Users are trying to manipulate Akira into getting a girl pregnant because their child would be all-powerful and shit, Yasu is the one who alludes to this the most. They go to such lenghts to make this happen that they implant fake feelings of love and lust on girls so that they get pregnant.

If you were to interpret the egyptian lore and paste it on LiL, WIRES would end up being Geb the Creator God of the Earth, Akira would be Osiris the God of Death, Tsuneyo would be Isis the goddess of the moon, and Horus would be the Bird god of the Sun. There's a lot of birds in Horus's family tree, whilst the Evil God Seth is more related to insects.
Theres also a lot of incest going on...

Tsuneyo looking for pieces of Akira to bring him back and having this super child does fall in line, specially when we know she's supposed to be his wife at some point.

This of course still doesn't explain Tsuneyo's chinese affiliation but there's a lot of stuff that makes sense.
This definitely reminded me of Paper City Tsuneyo:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Her describing Sensei as "almost finished" has always seemed intriguing, and it seems to fit your Osiris analogy.

Not sure if I've mentioned this before, but Tsuneyo seems far more observant and intelligent than she usually let's on.

Oct 1, 2023
This definitely reminded me of Paper City Tsuneyo:
Her describing Sensei as "almost finished" has always seemed intriguing, and it seems to fit your Osiris analogy.

Not sure if I've mentioned this before, but Tsuneyo seems far more observant and intelligent than she usually let's on.

Don't forget that Akira's name literally means Sunlight/bright
In Japanese there are many alternative ways to write the name Akira in kanji, the most popular way to do it is with the kanji 明 which is the combination of the two different characters 日 = sun and 月 = moon, which means "the light coming from the sun" or "sunlight and moonlight"

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Damn, that made me think, is Rika okay with Rin being sexually active?
Yup:

But like Dc345 pointed out, I'm not sure if she'd be fine with Rin being sexually active with a dude. Let alone Sensei.

Rika seems to prefer her daughter:
And doesn't want some impregnation spree going on.

Last edited:

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
I just want to point out that Nodoka’s BS is bad enough….

… that what she did to Io at the end of the latest dorm war didn’t even make your list.

I mean, she’s a fascinating character — and a funny self-parody by Selebus, I think.

But girl needs to develop even the tiniest sense of empathy. Or learn to fake one, like a good psychopath.
god yeah the Io thing was brutal. I couldn't believe what I was reading. as a victim of child abuse I feel like my reaction would have been violent if that happened to me lmao

of course that's pretty heavily outdone by Akira's subsequent breaking of Io at the bathhouse. kinda makes what Nodoka did seem tame in comparison

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Rika - "So, how good was he at eating pussy?"
Akira answers: "better than Otoha at the very least".

I mean, it's not even a question on experience alone. And every chance to wreck Otoha is a chance one must take.

He could also answer: "just ask your daughter" to fuck with Rika, that'd be funny lol

Edit: he could also also answer "good enough that Wakana felt it even though I didn't even touch her" - cause wreck Osako as well :ROFLMAO:

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022

I mean, it's not even a question on experience alone. And every chance to wreck Otoha is a chance one must take.

He could also answer: "just ask your daughter" to fuck with Rika, that'd be funny lol

Edit: he could also also answer "good enough that Wakana felt it even though I didn't even touch her" - cause wreck Osako as well :ROFLMAO:
Akira is supsiciously good at sex tbh.I suppose i can just say "Haha hentai protag is good at sex out of no where" but i wanna believe that his sexual prowess comes from Sekais teachings.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Akira is supsiciously good at sex tbh.I suppose i can just say "Haha hentai protag is good at sex out of no where" but i wanna believe that his sexual prowess comes from Sekais teachings.
I mean, being good at sex is a matter of training. Do it enough with the objective of pleasing your partner and you'd have to be a moron to not show improvement. As horrible as Sekai was, her guiding of Akira would have taught him how to please a woman (I assume). Also, Akira seems to take validation from being praised for it, which would definitely point to him trying to please his partners.

Edit: his choice of sexual partners also tends to set a very low bar (from too young to inexperienced in general, and having many already in love with him prior to the fact). Rika might be one of the few that would be able to properly evaluate him.

Last edited:
Reactions: jamyong

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
Is he? To be honest I get the feeling we're just told that he is indirectly, because magic penis or something. We're not really shown that he like, knows a lot about sex or goes out of his way for people often, except when he feels bad like with Imani

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

Even Noriko thinks she'd be better than Otoha:

Maybe it's time to change "Fuck Otoha", to "Cuck Otoha". I'm down:

There's also Maya, who seemed to like Sensei being a little more submissive than Sekai did:

Overall: Sensei should have around 20+ years of various experience, before the resets, which could translate to millions of years of subconscious experience with the Floor 1 girls, plus whatever supernatural stuff is going on with his body and the bodies of everyone else, with quite a few girls feeling drawn to him whether he deserves it or not.

More or less; If he wasn't good at sex, then it'd just be sad.

Edit: Of course, it's not like he has much competition on top of all of that.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes