Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
What's everyone's realistic hope for this update? And what's everyone's absolutely unrealistic wish?
Realistic hope: Getting more insight on the Rooftop Apocalypse Squad. We saw Ayane holding a meeting and also the likely suspects gathered together in an earlier preview. It’s inevitable.

Middle ground hope: Getting Uta’s first H scene. Considering how last update went (with Uta herself anyway), it seems very likely we’ll get one with her very soon. It all depends on how Io feels and how that all goes. I’m back and forth on it, but I’m still predicting we get an Uta h scene.

Unrealistic hope: Ami receives word that her father uncle is getting down and dirty at the beach and rushes over as quickly as possible. Ami catches Sensei and Uta in the middle of their first sexual act. But before things can go south, Ami removes all her clothing, pushing Uta’s mouth back on Akira’s cock, demanding she finish what she started. Ami joins in and finishes what she started as well back at the Maid Cafe.

They have a threesome and Prince Ami’s arc officially begins, telling Sensei to ‘let her know next time’, leaving him confused yet satisfied.

…..Yeah I don’t know. Seems unrealistic to me. One can dream, though.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
I agree that it's likely for Himawari to only exist as she is/at all due to someone else. I'm honestly behind on/unsure of the menagerie so I can't comment much.
Assuming she is the unborn, reset daughter of Ayane, the most supported theory/largest consensus from what I can tell, I only see three real branching paths from her being a baby during a reset;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's probably the last ounce of Himawari speculation I got, it kind of sums up everything I've posted about her. I almost doubt we'll get any answers as to how she exists at all. I think what she does and what happens to her will be vastly more important, and for that we probably need to wait a decent while. I'd hate this bitch if she wasn't kind of cool.
I got two ideas about Himawari.
First:
She isn't afraid about her physically being wiped out, but Akira not recognizing her as his daughter, meaning her existence as that.
As i said, him blending her out. "Perception".

Or, this is my Westworld theory: (This one is trippy)
Himawari exists as a conscious in the wishing well, which is (this is Maya/tech stuff) is where all Kumon'mi people present and gone (including Himawari) are stored.
From there she can interact.
And she's afraid of being deleted from there and for good.
Or something. Kinda lost track. Might edit.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Middle ground hope: Getting Uta’s first H scene. Considering how last update went (with Uta herself anyway), it seems very likely we’ll get one with her very soon. It all depends on how Io feels and how that all goes. I’m back and forth on it, but I’m still predicting we get an Uta h scene.
You son of a bitch, I didn't ask for middle ground hope!!

• Haha
Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I'm with you on Yumi, but I forgot who's getting scenes this update and I can't be bothered to go through the ridiculous amount of posts to find the update notes :ROFLMAO:
I'm basing my expectations on preview images that were shared here, which include Sad Chika, Horny and Handsy Sana, and Akira and Yumi in the same bed.

I put 2 and 2 together. The thing about putting 2 and 2 together is that sometimes it's 4, sometimes it's 22, and sometimes it's a sneaky fraction and it's just 1 with extra steps.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I'm basing my expectations on preview images that were shared here, which include Sad Chika, Horny and Handsy Sana, and Akira and Yumi in the same bed.

I put 2 and 2 together. The thing about putting 2 and 2 together is that sometimes it's 4, sometimes it's 22, and sometimes it's a sneaky fraction and it's just 1 with extra steps.
There is also when you put two and two together, and two of them are having sex behind others backs and no one knows about it.

Unfortunately for Chika, I think she's going to find that out before being in the same room as Niki though.

Silenterra

Formerly 'SilenSwaglord'
Apr 7, 2021
What's everyone's realistic hope for this update? And what's everyone's absolutely unrealistic wish?
Realistic hope: The Rooftop Apocalypse Squad makes some progress or breakthrough because characters (finally) start sharing information with each other.
Unrealistic wish: New-Maya sex scene while she wears the shrine maiden outfit.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Unrealistic wish: New-Maya sex scene while she wears the shrine maiden outfit.
That sounds like some major monkey paw shit. We aren't getting any explicit Maya scenes for a year or so. Sensei fucked Maya not too long ago and it was relegated to being offscreen and he refused to see her face.

They'll fuck and it'll be offscreen again and she'll just be in bed with the outfit like last time.

• Sad
Reactions: Silenterra

Silenterra

Formerly 'SilenSwaglord'
Apr 7, 2021
That sounds like some major monkey paw shit. We aren't getting any explicit Maya scenes for a year or so. Sensei fucked Maya not too long ago and it was relegated to being offscreen and he refused to see her face.

They'll fuck and it'll be offscreen again and she'll just be in bed with the outfit like last time.
Fuck, you're right. Didn't think of that.
I'll change my wish to a Noriko scene instead, thats pretty unrealistic (sorry Noriko).

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes