brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Oh. Oh well. I guess I'll just have to kill everyone live with my decisions.
On another note, Selebus' favourite typographical emphasis is the strikethrough!

Reactions: PeterXHunter

SecretUser95

Feb 22, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cheats are entered using the "Computer" option on the weekend.
So I just triend to use the Ami event reset cheat, and as of the end of 15 part 2, it no longer works. Instead it gives you the message: " There are some mistakes you can not fix. This red string has already snapped. "

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Update 15 and I still can't bring myself to play it...
Plz fix this bug irl dev.

Someone tell me something like a major event with tons o' HAPPY stuff like the beach event and maybe I'll fight this weird feeling.
I can't keep replaying Bluejay forever ya' know? I need new ones...

Reactions: hofom77573

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
So I just triend to use the Ami event reset cheat, and as of the end of 15 part 2, it no longer works. Instead it gives you the message: " There are some mistakes you can not fix. This red string has already snapped. "
I imagine that because the event that relies on that event has passed.
So, now that you cant reset Ami's events, how may of you will stay/reset to be good uncle?
Just checked the conditions. The cheat works until you complete the Christmas event, specifically the event internally named "christmas7" or, as you're probably more acquainted with, "Fireworks, Chicken, and the Innate Fear of Death" in the actual game.

Reactions: alex2011

HardcoreLarry

May 27, 2020
I assume they both will one day, especially Kaori. Sana is one of my favourites
YESSSSS!!@!!! THANK YOU!!!!
Sana is mine too, she's amazing
Kaori is top tier too

can we get a dark mode for the menu system. I feel like I'm going blind (I'm visually impaired)
Agreed, that's one of these small details that can improve a lot of the experience of the player

Anyone else gets the feeling this is gonna be a good creepy update that would make us shit our pants ?
1621109642132.png

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Id say there is always a good reason to replay the game. Wether its because youre bored because you have to wait for the new dlc, verify story related things or get new impressions on what all this might be about with all the knowledge you have till then.

Only problem i have with replaying are the glitch/happy scenes. Not because (dont know how others see this) they are supposed to be visually disturbing, i can live with that. Even the philosophically/religious/metaphorical stuff doesnt test my nerves.
But the music though... thats so nostalgia inducing... it feels so weird.
I wonder if theres an actual musical manual in some strange scientific book out there that goes by some name like "how to properly induce emotional uneasiness in people with music/sounds". Its not even frightening or something. It just feels displaced. Like that Diablo 3 Rainbow level music stuff...

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Will fingering Ami cause a bad situation in future? I'm replaying and I'm at that part. Sensei says that I stole this moment from her so I decided to not finger her. Now I missed an event... Will Sensei and Ami still go sexual even if you don't finger her? Because currently nothing happens between them when I don't finger her. If there is nothing sexual happens between them if I finger her, then I will go back and finger her allright. Ami is my favourite girl and it's not even close

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
anywhere i can get the update link for v0.14.0 to v0.15.0 part 1?
You don't need it, all versions of the game have all content released up to that update. The current 0.15.0 part 2 links on this thread will give you everything from the very first release up to 0.15.0 part 2.

I'm disappointed that Nodokas affection is 2 after the second event and not 5. (And 15 after the third.)
Their affection only goes up one point per event, so the second event would leave them at 2. The only thing in the game that raises any stat by more than one is inviting a girl over and doing the corresponding action for the stat you want to raise. Not every girl has the invite over option yet, even some of the original cast is unfinished in that regard.

Kaori and Sana really need some scenes, they're great characters!
Kaori is getting some next update and Sana got some a few updates ago. Selebus is spreading the characters out to avoid burnout by not spending too much time consecutively on any single character, at least if I remember correctly. I know he mentioned something about how it used to wear him down when he spent too much time on a single character in the past or something like that. As for her greatness, I couldn't agree more, the whole cast is great.

I assume they both will one day, especially Kaori. Sana is one of my favourites
They will, no character will go unfinished unless, god HOPE forbid, Selebus is forced to drop the project by unforeseen circumstances. I don't see that happening seeing as he's still going strong even after a major power outage caused by weather in his area some time back, which can be demoralizing.

I really hope someone drops the "Niki is sensei's ex" bomb on Chika sometime soon. That would be great to watch. Also, an invite over for Niki so we can see Ami's struggle with liking her and also hating her for being close to sensei.
I'm not sure she would mind that information since that's all in the past. She seems like the reasonable, intelligent, and forgiving type, at least as long as Chinami doesn't get hurt by someone, then there will be murder and it WILL be slow and painful. As far as the invite over, it will come in time as it will for every character.

Chika just gained a new ability : Secretly judge you like a cat.

So, Maya decided to permanently wear that white uniform without a blazer? Well, good.

And, this is how your popular sister save your ass indirectly from getting killed by sensei's 'girlfriend'.

You're right, she really pissed off, run for our live before it's too late!
Too late, she called in a hit, it's Noodles. :p

Sometimes I hate curiosity and I hate myself even more 'coz I can't resist looking at spoilers...
People get less interested when spoiled but somehow it's reversed for me.
Same here, I can literally read a wiki page about an episode of a series and then immediately go right into it out of interest. For me, it's less about what plays out and more about how it plays out. That said, when I do go in expecting to know nothing, I hate spoilers with a passion since I spent a lot of time specifically avoiding any source of information about what I'm trying to go into blind.

There will probably be future events affected by it, but it would make sense
Everything in this game has consequences, so I imagine there will be.

Damn, how many characters are there going to be in this?
A ton, 20 main girls, that's 2 in each dorm with 10 dorms, and an unknown number of side girls with a whole bunch of slots still not filled. This game is expected to last several years in development, so I imagine those will be revealed in time.

Still waiting on the day when Sensei gets to smash Patchouli Wakana.

Gotta love her, and the fact she gets a reaction out of Watabe. She also uses one of my favorite short literary formats, which you conveniently provided an example of. That also happened to be one of her best lines so far.

So, now that you can't reset Ami's events, how many of you will stay/reset to be good uncle?
Nope, I chose the bad uncle route on purpose and I am not backing down now.

I started a new game a week ago, and decided to be a good uncle, when I was a bad uncle in my first. I'm hoping it can create a positive moment or two!
It could, or it could only rob you of events you would normally get as a bad uncle. I know several Maya events rely on being a bad uncle, though I couldn't name them since I was always on the bad uncle path. The bad uncle path isn't like the bad homie path, we get rewarded on the bad uncle path, we get punished on the bad homie path.

YESSSSS!!@!!! THANK YOU!!!!
Sana is mine too, she's amazing
Kaori is top tier too

Agreed, that's one of these small details that can improve a lot of the experience of the player

Anyone else gets the feeling this is gonna be a good creepy update that would make us shit our pants ?
View attachment 1196685
Every single update gives me that feeling until I play it, then only the ones that follow through keep that feeling going. With this including Miku events, it very easily could be one that follows through.

Id say there is always a good reason to replay the game. Wether its because youre bored because you have to wait for the new dlc, verify story related things or get new impressions on what all this might be about with all the knowledge you have till then.

Only problem i have with replaying are the glitch/happy scenes. Not because (dont know how others see this) they are supposed to be visually disturbing, i can live with that. Even the philosophically/religious/metaphorical stuff doesnt test my nerves.
But the music though... thats so nostalgia inducing... it feels so weird.
I wonder if theres an actual musical manual in some strange scientific book out there that goes by some name like "how to properly induce emotional uneasiness in people with music/sounds". Its not even frightening or something. It just feels displaced. Like that Diablo 3 Rainbow level music stuff...
That's just how music works, music like that is supposed to cause unease, that's its purpose. If the music in the 'happy' events is not making you uneasy, it is failing to live up to its task.

Will fingering Ami cause a bad situation in future? I'm replaying and I'm at that part. Sensei says that I stole this moment from her so I decided to not finger her. Now I missed an event... Will Sensei and Ami still go sexual even if you don't finger her? Because currently nothing happens between them when I don't finger her. If there is nothing sexual happens between them if I finger her, then I will go back and finger her allright. Ami is my favourite girl and it's not even close
It might, it might not. Everything has consequences in this game, even avoiding things. There are already consequences for avoiding Ami, but none, yet, for getting with her.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes