Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Okay I will ask like this: If I don't finger her and choose good uncle path, will that stop all lust events with Ami in the game? Or romance-lust with her comes in good uncle route with Ami?
Can't say I've tried, but I have no real reason to think it works differently from any other girl, which means you'll be missing a whole lot of lust events. Good chance you won't get any, but only Selebus can say for sure (the game is still a long way from completion).

However, Selebus has said there will be a way to complete the game without any events crossed out. To do that does require fingering your niece. Do note however, he never said it would be a good route, just that there will be a way to do it.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Anyone else getting this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Over one of Sara's events? Updated via patch if that makes any difference.
The patch only takes you from the last version to the current one. If you skipped a patch, you will be missing everything contained in that patch.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
how can we open haruka's and maki's locked replay scene? cuz there is no event left for them...
I'm going to take a risk and assume you mean a lust event here. It happened during an event that is already passed and you didn't have the lust needed. As lust is not a required stat, only secondary, it does not stop game progression and any scene with an attached lust scene will be skipped and permanently locked in that save.

Can't say I've tried, but I have no real reason to think it works differently from any other girl, which means you'll be missing a whole lot of lust events. Good chance you won't get any, but only Selebus can say for sure (the game is still a long way from completion).

However, Selebus has said there will be a way to complete the game without any events crossed out. To do that does require fingering your niece. Do note however, he never said it would be a good route, just that there will be a way to do it.
I've seen comments outright saying it affects Maya progression as in the bad, red words on the event tracker kind of effect. It would also make sense if it affects Ami progression to a degree as well.

Reactions: PeterXHunter

GeneralJo

Aug 30, 2020
I only just updated my game for the first time in awhile....are older saves compatible with the newer game?

My current game version is 0.14.0 and I am upgrading to the latest?

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
I only just updated my game for the first time in awhile....are older saves compatible with the newer game?

Dont think there's any problem with skipping a few version so far. Result may varies but what's life without some excitement of a failed safe file. Right? :)

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018

Saves all the way back from the first release are compatible. 0.15.0 part 2 is currently (as of me posting this) the latest version, but I believe 0.16.0 part 1 is expected to be released tomorrow for patrons. The update-only file is if you already have 0.15.0 part 1. You'll have to download the full game (yeah, the massive 3.87 GB file) but it will work with your current saves.

Reactions: S - Boy

GeneralJo

Aug 30, 2020
Saves all the way back from the first release are compatible. 0.15.0 part 2 is currently (as of me posting this) the latest version, but I believe 0.16.0 part 1 is expected to be released tomorrow for patrons. The update-only file is if you already have 0.15.0 part 1. You'll have to download the full game (yeah, the massive 3.87 GB file) but it will work with your current saves.
Thanks! That's what I wanted to know! Glad to hear it! :)

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
So, there was, a few pages back, a lot of talk about worry regarding Ami, Ayani, and Noriko, because of their crazy. However, I'm more worried about Otoha. Why you may ask? Every girl in this game is crazy or broken in some way, or has trauma and we've seen it. Otoha is too 'normal'.

Now, I'm not worried about her doing something terrible to Sensei, or anything like that, but something lurks within her that will surface eventually, I'm sure of it. I've got my eye on you Otoha! And not just because you're ridiculously pretty!

User690690

Jan 24, 2019
So, there was, a few pages back, a lot of talk about worry regarding Ami, Ayani, and Noriko, because of their crazy. However, I'm more worried about Otoha. Why you may ask? Every girl in this game is crazy or broken in some way, or has trauma and we've seen it. Otoha is too 'normal'.

Now, I'm not worried about her doing something terrible to Sensei, or anything like that, but something lurks within her that will surface eventually, I'm sure of it. I've got my eye on you Otoha! And not just because you're ridiculously pretty!
Yes, there was a lot of talk about Otoha's "normality" in comparison to the other girls. Obviously she just got formally introduced as a main girl so it'll be a while before we see her next events. Her backstory seems to insinuate that she's just has strict, but normal parents. Whatever Sel has in store for us will be great I'm sure.

MasterSpade

Feb 17, 2020
Man, when I started this game back in February, I wasn't expecting the treat that I got. I severely (mis)judged the game based on its title and refrained from playing it for over a year, and now I'm paying Selebus on Patreon and find myself looking forward to the bi weekly updates.

I wasn't expecting to jump into a game that was going to punch me right in my overwhelming sense of absurdism and general dissociation.

This game makes me m̶o̶i̶s̶t̶ happy.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Does anyone remember why Rin got flustered when Sensei mentioned about Pizza in front of Otoha? I feel like I'm forgetting something really important >_<

Last edited:
Reactions: alex2011
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes