PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Otoha has only just begun her journey in the game, though she has been in the background for awhile. We don't yet know if her issue is even in the same category or on the same magnitude as Ami, Ayane, or Noriko...well, we at least know she's not Noriko level, there can't be that many characters in this game on THAT level of crazy, Noriko literally belongs in an asylum at this point, she's just extremely good at hiding the full extent of her issues until she's alone with player Sensei. Because of that, Otoha does not yet pose any kind of threat, but all three of the others do, or did in the past for Ayane. Strict parenting can bring A LOT of stress and I have reason to believe that will be the cause of her issue and that her issue is that she is beginning to crack under the pressure.
Ami, Ayane, and Noriko seem severe, because they're constantly letting it show, however, I would say most of the girls in the game have things *as* severe. Miku just *shuts down screaming* at loud noises, Makoto tried to kill herself, Molly has a case of chuunibyuo to rival Rikka, on top of her lonliness/why can't the one I like see me thing, Rin.... I don't think I need to say anything for, Yumi is crushed beneath the weight of who her parents were, and thinks she's incapable of joining society, Maya is outwardly holding up super well, but you know that the weight of being the only one who remembers everything is crushing her, Tsuneyo is simply oblivious to the world to the point of her being super easily manipulated, Futaba struggles with eating disorders due to hating her body, Io so far is probably one of the milder cases, but still suffers from severe introversion, Kirin is incredibly self-destructive and potentially sociopathic, Nodoka I'm gonna go with bouts of extreme obsessiveness given the one scene where she is driven mad by not being able to figure out her literary conundrum, plus super bad insomnia, Sana is dealing with the trauma of losing her brother, and with being the shyest girl to ever shy on top of having to worry about homelessness looming and her mom going crazy from stress, Uta.... I should actually probably be worried about too. She's got her odd quirks, sure, but she hasn't really shown us what her issues are yet. Chika is dealing with abandonment issues, having to be a single parent to her little sister, and dealing with a little sister who could die if she so much as goes outside, the two girls being added in 16 to the class we've barely even seen in comparison to those above, and I have a better handle on what they're bringing to the table than Otoha and Uta.

Anyway, I guess my point is 18 out of the 20 girls have some *serious crap* going on that we know about already (even if some of them seem to be dealing with that crap fairly well), then quirky Uta and seemingly normal lifed Otoha. I fear for these two girls, and for us.

PeterXHunter

May 12, 2020
That Yasu girl, she is so misterious, her document contain only blank page and [redacted], but i hope she could getting along well with Maya in the future update or maybe they will attack each other

As for Makoto, in her event Semblance of a soul, i didn't see any blood, does that mean her virginity doesn't revert back? Maya does said that some things are permanent.

I don't think Fubata likes that idea...
Well, that could be true actually, event as an adult, most girl will be mad if we ask their weight.

Reactions: jesusjackct

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
I'm disappointed that Nodokas affection is 2 after the second event and not 5. (And 15 after the third.)
Their affection only goes up one point per event, so the second event would leave them at 2. The only thing in the game that raises any stat by more than one is inviting a girl over and doing the corresponding action for the stat you want to raise. Not every girl has the invite over option yet, even some of the original cast is unfinished in that regard.
And once again I'm wondering if you are just trying to respond to as many posts as possible, no matter if you have anything useful to add.

My post was a reference to Nodoka awarding Nodoka Points in increments of five. Those points are a slight fourth wall break, especially in later events when she explains that everyone has points and she likes to count them in increments of five to be different. (Play the update and you may understand.)

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
That Yasu girl, she is so misterious, her document contain only blank page and [redacted], but i hope she could getting along well with Maya in the future update or maybe they will attack each other
You know who i think the yasu girl is? Its the girl holding umbrella while talking to sana. Could be wrong but she's definitely an option.

Reactions: PeterXHunter

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
So has this always been in the upper right corner and I just never noticed it? First seeing it with the 16p1 update.

1621186870229.png

For the record, I'm talking about the ping, not the day indicator. I know I'm pretty oblivious, but I would think i would notice this before now if it's always been there.

SecretUser95

Feb 22, 2019
And once again I'm wondering if you are just trying to respond to as many posts as possible, no matter if you have anything useful to add.

My post was a reference to Nodoka awarding Nodoka Points in increments of five. Those points are a slight fourth wall break, especially in later events when she explains that everyone has points and she likes to count them in increments of five to be different. (Play the update and you may understand.)
To be fair, I didn't get what you meant at first either. But now yeah, it would have been a fun quirk to have her affection be counted in increments of 5

SecretUser95

Feb 22, 2019
You know who i think the yasu girl is? Its the girl holding umbrella while talking to sana. Could be wrong but she's definitely an option.
Considering that people are saying that Yasu has been found to have a white name color ( not sure how, maybe they looked in files ? ) and that girl also has white name, I think it's a given.

I would be more interested in what her relation with sana is. I mean, the first thing that jumped out at me was how similar her and Sana look. At first I tought it was a happy event with a modified Sana sprite. Even their clothes in that event are very similar

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I haven't say this yet but letting players to choose their nametags that girls call them is brilliant way to rename sensei over themselves while keeping the stock 'sensei' name in the center of the game. Kudos to Selebus . Such a creative way do it. At first I was going for daddy, babe, master...etc but when I try to use my real name, it worked amazingly well and felt natural in all dialogues

Last edited:

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
Hey All... Dumb Question... Do I need to keep 15 Part 1 if I have Part 2 installed?

My hard drive is filling up with FAP material. Do people still say FAP?

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
Then I recommend the lighthearted game called School / Summer Days for you!!!
I would also recommend the lighthearted and wholesome Subarashiki Hibi (Wonderful Everyday). It might have been the biggest influence to LiL, but how bad can it be with a title like that?

So has this always been in the upper right corner and I just never noticed it? First seeing it with the 16p1 update.

View attachment 1198091

For the record, I'm talking about the ping, not the day indicator. I know I'm pretty oblivious, but I would think i would notice this before now if it's always been there.
If YES DC still shows up after hitting F3, go to "C:\ProgramData\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs" and delete the file named "nvdrssel.bin" - or just rename it to .bak if that gives you the willies. I haven't seen any side effects from deleting it.

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
I would also recommend the lighthearted and wholesome Subarashiki Hibi (Wonderful Everyday). It might have been the biggest influence to LiL, but how bad can it be with a title like that?

If YES DC still shows up after hitting F3, go to "C:\ProgramData\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs" and delete the file named "nvdrssel.bin" - or just rename it to .bak if that gives you the willies. I haven't seen any side effects from deleting it.
Never delete, always .bak. It does essentially the same thing, but I've never regretted renaming something .bak while I've regretted deleting things many times.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
So does anyone have any theories about the upside down house? It's not the first time it's showed up either.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes