BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
How about a replay of LiL to jog back all the happy event relationship event. I myself am considering doing that once the game storyline is getting blur over time. Talking about replay...How many hour of playtime would LiL have??
So i guess what you and JMccovery where talking about is Makoto and Senseis conversation in Survive! Grow!.
And if thats the case i dont think it was refering to her "reset". I think its how she "remembers/glitches" they where all at the beach together in the summer when the school year just started in (somewhere around) winter which would be a paradox.

Iirc Maya states in .14 that people (the girls) get just unessesary memory erased when their "allocated space for memory" starts to get full. So their memory gets altered to make up/explain the loss. Or if something (bad) happened (bluejay) that whould stop whoevers or whatevers "progress".

Last edited:
Reactions: PeterXHunter
Jul 13, 2018
At least I went two full update cycles without any. That’s pretty unheard of for a game with 1400 patrons. Probably not gonna post around here until 16p2 is out. Demoralizing when it’s the same dude always leaking it despite most people here being more than willing to wait.
Think of it as an additional marketing push. I am only a patron of yours because of F95zone and your kind engagement here.

For anyone on the fence, this is a good time to actually give back a little bit, even if it is just the entry tier.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
When you leave the world is broken, can you do something? or do I have to start over?

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
At least I went two full update cycles without any. That’s pretty unheard of for a game with 1400 patrons. Probably not gonna post around here until 16p2 is out. Demoralizing when it’s the same dude always leaking it despite most people here being more than willing to wait.
Totally understandable. I -was- gonna download cause I thought it was the public version since I hadn't been checking in a few days and didn't see 15p2 was only 3 days ago, but before hitting the download, I checked your patreon and saw it was not public yet. Like the last time it happened, I'll be holding on and not download until you put it public.

If it's always the same person doing it, is it not possible for you to remove him from your patrons?

lalalalalu

Jul 30, 2020
Well how is one supposed to find out who exactly the leaker is if there's no direct connection to their patreon account and their account here? That's the problem, I reckon.

noble 271

Mar 14, 2018
So I have a lot of affection with the girls but their events won't trigger or they trigger once in a while and the generic events at school won't trigger at all and I haven't met any of the new students. What am I doing wrong ??

Kikurage

Oct 12, 2018
So I have a lot of affection with the girls but their events won't trigger or they trigger once in a while and the generic events at school won't trigger at all and I haven't met any of the new students. What am I doing wrong ??
The wiki can help you out.
Go to the event you need help with and look up what other events you need to trigger that one.
Helped me quite a lot when I was stuck

Reactions: noble 271

lardtree90

Feb 16, 2018
I think I need a break from this game for a bit to see where it's gone after a few updates. Getting a bit bored of the game tricking you into getting a boner only to blueball you by having something interrupt/derail things. And the MC is such a gross, manipulative asshole, it's hard to really put myself in the shoes of someone who gleefully deceives and manipulates a bunch of girls with mental illnesses lol.

This isn't an indictment of Sel's writing, if anything it's a compliment. The game is not a "quick fap" or lazy harem game where all the girls are dumb empty vessels waiting to be filled a dick. They feel like actual characters and treating them badly can make you feel badly.

Warmage40

Aug 20, 2019
Selebus, I hope you intend to fix this problem with Miku. I was so looking forward to finally getting alot closer with her and you go and throw a Makota wrench in.

AgumenticR

Sep 6, 2018
Selebus, I hope you intend to fix this problem with Miku. I was so looking forward to finally getting alot closer with her and you go and throw a Makota wrench in.
You know, this is a hilarious comment on two levels: One, "fix this problem with Miku" sounds like Miku is a faulty appliance Selebus needs to give a kick or two before she fulfils her sex functions. Two, one would think that Miku breaking down would be a bigger issue than Makoto storming in to save her.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Totally understandable. I -was- gonna download cause I thought it was the public version since I hadn't been checking in a few days and didn't see 15p2 was only 3 days ago, but before hitting the download, I checked your patreon and saw it was not public yet. Like the last time it happened, I'll be holding on and not download until you put it public.

If it's always the same person doing it, is it not possible for you to remove him from your patrons?
I mean that is fair game and Selebus is well within his rights to do so. That said, is there any benefit, other than the obvious, to banning a single person. I'd personally be more inclined to do it if it was a whole group doing the leaking. Then it's time to go leaker hunting. I just don't see fussing over one user as worth it even with said leaker being a thorn in the sides of both Selebus and his loyal patrons. In a case like this, I would be more inclined to go the same route as my one and only Patreon subscription, Katarsys, the maker of the Kplug mod for Koikatsu. He publicly ridicules leakers on his Patreon, which seems like it would have a bigger impact when dealing with a single leaker. What can I say, when the things or people I love are endangered, my sadistic side comes out in full, the only other time that happens is around a himedere character.

Well how is one supposed to find out who exactly the leaker is if there's no direct connection to their patreon account and their account here? That's the problem, I reckon.
You'd be surprised, Patreon developers have their ways and not everyone is smart enough to not get too similar with usernames for the connection to be missed. My username is very similar on both for ease of memorization, for example.

I think I need a break from this game for a bit to see where it's gone after a few updates. Getting a bit bored of the game tricking you into getting a boner only to blueball you by having something interrupt/derail things. And the MC is such a gross, manipulative asshole, it's hard to really put myself in the shoes of someone who gleefully deceives and manipulates a bunch of girls with mental illnesses lol.

This isn't an indictment of Sel's writing, if anything it's a compliment. The game is not a "quick fap" or lazy harem game where all the girls are dumb empty vessels waiting to be filled a dick. They feel like actual characters and treating them badly can make you feel badly.
You're not supposed to put yourself in his shoes, you're supposed to hate him with every fiber of your being and the game is doing its job if you feel bad at times wile playing. You're right, it's not a quick fap or a game with a harem full of soulless dolls passing themselves off as girls, it's so much more. It's an incredible journey through the hardships of a group of girls who are suffering taken by a man who just wants to get laid by all of them by any means necessary that will actually accomplish his goal.

And then there's Uta. She just had to do the thing she did that I will not describe because spoilers and I know how well the spoiler functions work against the curious eyes of people who haven't played yet, which is to say not at all, making Miku respond in a way I will not mention. If you've played the update, you know which event and what happened, in fact, it happened just before the part you're talking about. Also, thankfully I had my sound turned down. I learned my lesson about Miku events the first time in the sports storage area at the school.

You know, this is a hilarious comment on two levels: One, "fix this problem with Miku" sounds like Miku is a faulty appliance Selebus needs to give a kick or two before she fulfils her sex functions. Two, one would think that Miku breaking down would be a bigger issue than Makoto storming in to save her.
I mean you're not wrong. Stupid Uta doing the thing just had to ruin all the fun.

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
So torn. Just finished the last update yesterday so everything is still fresh (loving Nodoka, by the way) and want to play this but also want to wait for the public release to play. This one even has a couple of my favorite characters in it.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes