tyga

May 10, 2018
So im very confused how this game updates. I started playing for the first time last week at which point I was playing Lessons In Love V15 part since then I see there is now a V0.15 part 2 and a V0.16 Part 1

how do I install just the updates? and how do I apply them. do I need to install both 15 part 2 and V16 part 1?

Id really appreciate the help in understanding this. Thankyou =)

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
So torn. Just finished the last update yesterday so everything is still fresh (loving Nodoka, by the way) and want to play this but also want to wait for the public release to play. This one even has a couple of my favorite characters in it.
If you're feeling conflicted, join the $5 tier and play it that way. 15p1 having both Yumi and post-Nodoka Maya content was what drove me to do this, because I knew if that version leaked I wouldn't be able to resist the temptation to download it immediately, even though I'm trying to be a good homie.

Enkaih

Jun 11, 2020
Selebus, I wanted to thank you for this game, I'm a Brazilian guy who's trying to improve my English, but I really like the way you tell your story, I love each of your characters and the way the MC talks to us players, I laugh a lot, sometimes updates come without sexual content and I don’t care because I know I’ll have a lot of fun !! I don't really like "HOPE" but ok kkkkkkk

I just wanted to thank you and ask you to continue, Thank you !!!

Apr 23, 2021
Well how is one supposed to find out who exactly the leaker is if there's no direct connection to their patreon account and their account here? That's the problem, I reckon.
Don't know if Patreon has this tech built-in, but the obvious solution would be a unique " " hidden in every single download, and log that serial number to the patron, so when something gets leaked, the dev can see who leaked it.

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
So im very confused how this game updates. I started playing for the first time last week at which point I was playing Lessons In Love V15 part since then I see there is now a V0.15 part 2 and a V0.16 Part 1

how do I install just the updates? and how do I apply them. do I need to install both 15 part 2 and V16 part 1?

Id really appreciate the help in understanding this. Thankyou =)
If you're downloading the full game just download the one with the biggest version numbers (assuming you don't have any moral quandaries with playing a leaked version). The "part 1" and "part 2" are because it updates twice a month, each are the full game, there's no practical difference between calling them "updates 15p1, 15p2, and 16p1" or "updates 29, 30, and 31"

I haven't personally used the "update only" option but from what I understand, yes you'll need both the 15p2 and 16p1 updates since each of them only contains what was added in that specific update. And to apply them you should just be able to copy them over your current install in the order they came out.

Reactions: alex2011

kasatik_spb

Jul 15, 2020
Hi!
Here is the Russian translation of Lessons in Love [v0.15.1 Part1].
This translation is "unofficial".

The link is: Here

Привет!
Это перевод на Русский язык визуальной новеллы Lessons in Love [v0.15.1 Part1 ].
Этот перевод является неофициальным.

Ссылка : Здесь

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Is it me or way too many characters comes out as bisexual-lesbian lately in the game? Like at first there was only Rin but now there are 8-10 right now. Not that I complain tho. I liked it. But so many of them comes out in short phase felt kinda weird but not in 'bad' way. Also I was so sure Sensei is Molly's first crush but I guess I was wrong :(

Last edited:

El_Zane_123

Oct 22, 2020
Is it me or way too many characters comes out as bisexual-lesbian lately in the game? Like at first there was only Rin but now I can count like 10 right now. Also I was so sure about Molly feels something about Sensei but I guess I was wrong :(
I counted only 4.
Rin, having an inner struggle who she likes more but def. will go for either Sensei or Otoha

Molly, being head over heels into Rin (can't blame her) but this will probs never happen. Sensei will probs be the one "saving" her (before pushing her down the abyss like anyone else)

Otoha, seemingly not being against Rins advances, but I am rather certain this is more because every girl fell for her and she is more like resigning herself to that role than actually feeling comfortable with it

Nodoka, who.... I have no idea. I think she is so desperately to actually live through herself (and not stories of others) that she will probs do quite a lot mistakes despite her intellect. Yes, I specifically mean Sensei as the prime suspect there.

Sana, Chika, Yumi, Futaba, Maya, Makoto, Kirin, Noriko or Miku show no actual signs of being interested in girls (that I am aware of).
Ami and Ayane kissed, twice if you can believe Ayane (and the first kiss seems quite important as Ami has no idea about that and neither has a reason to lie about that so there are high chances that both tell the truth, which is just another puzzle to be solved). But none of them prefer girls over Sensei. ^^

And finally we have Tsuneyo, who thinks she is a lebanese, not a lesbian. ^^

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
I counted only 4.
Rin, having an inner struggle who she likes more but def. will go for either Sensei or Otoha

Molly, being head over heels into Rin (can't blame her) but this will probs never happen. Sensei will probs be the one "saving" her (before pushing her down the abyss like anyone else)

Otoha, seemingly not being against Rins advances, but I am rather certain this is more because every girl fell for her and she is more like resigning herself to that role than actually feeling comfortable with it

Nodoka, who.... I have no idea. I think she is so desperately to actually live through herself (and not stories of others) that she will probs do quite a lot mistakes despite her intellect. Yes, I specifically mean Sensei as the prime suspect there.

Sana, Chika, Yumi, Futaba, Maya, Makoto, Kirin, Noriko or Miku show no actual signs of being interested in girls (that I am aware of).
Ami and Ayane kissed, twice if you can believe Ayane (and the first kiss seems quite important as Ami has no idea about that and neither has a reason to lie about that so there are high chances that both tell the truth, which is just another puzzle to be solved). But none of them prefer girls over Sensei. ^^

I'm not sure I agree about Chika, I feel like she's implied that if she hadn't met Sensei before she knew about Rin things might've gone differently, but she wasn't sure. I'm also not sure I agree about Kirin and Noriko. Sure, you don't have to be bisexual or bi-curious to be into some of the things they've said are pretty much guaranteed for the future, but, it helps? All three are definitely less certain than some of the others (Rin and Molly for example), though.

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
With the topic, in fairness around that age a lot of people start to question their sexuality. So I'm not too surprised that a few of the characters are bisexual or lesbian. Most of them are straight as far as we know, so it's a pretty balanced cast of characters

Reactions: alex2011

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I counted only 4.

I don't want to give spoilers but Chika definetly showed interested and said 'if it weren't sensei...'. Haruka and Maki are definetly bi. Nodoka, Molly and Otoha are at least bi it seems. The karate and goth teacher are lesbian. We know Rin is bi. Sana was curious about it but I doubt it will go anywhere. How many did I count?

Also it's not that I complain and Sensei is clearly loving it but it comes little weird when so many of them comes after there was only 1 or 2. I mean Sensei will come into their pants whether they are bi or straight tho :ROFLMAO: For Rin; I think she already fall in love with Sensei. Otoha thing is just another phase of her imo

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
With the topic, in fairness around that age a lot of people start to question their sexuality. So I'm not too surprised that a few of the characters are bisexual or lesbian. Most of them are straight as far as we know, so it's a pretty balanced cast of characters
I don't think any of the main or side girls are lesbian. Since they all are love interest of Sensei. Unless Sensei magically turns into a woman, there is no way that any of them are lesbian in my opinion. However there are characters in the game that aren't love interest or say that not part of Sensei's harem who are lesbian imo. Like karate teacher and goth teacher

Reactions: LooLoo Baloo
Jul 13, 2018
I have to say, 16.1 is really rather dark and while that is to be expected, this was the first time for me that I felt a bit of a disconnect with Sensei.

While he is never really actively doing or initiating anything, I found him frustratingly passive this time. It is starting to get to me.

Also he is starting to stray too far into "one dimensional asshole" territory. The way he started pawing Miku was really creepy.

If his only motivation keeps being getting his dick wet, he'll get a bit too predictable for me.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I don't think any of the main or side girls are lesbian. Since they all are love interest of Sensei. Unless Sensei magically turns into a woman, there is no way that any of them are lesbian in my opinion. However there are characters in the game that aren't love interest or say that not part of Sensei's harem who are lesbian imo. Like karate teacher and goth teacher
Wakana very clearly says she is bi at one point. She's in a lesbian relationship at the moment, sure, but it should be noted that outside of MC, there are no men her age, which forces most of the adult women's hands. Either be bi until the war is over or be alone.

SecretUser95

Feb 22, 2019
So, either Noriko lied to Sensei, or Ami&Ayane lied to Sensei. And I think it's Ami and Ayane. I mean:

Noriko tells Sensei that he used to live near them, and grew up near them.
Ami&Ayane claim that Sensei always lived where he lives now. Someone isn't telling the truth.

As for why I tend to trust Noriko on this: So sensei dated her sister multiple years and tutored Noriko, their parents knew him, but nobody in the family knew where he lived ? I don't buy it. Also, I feel that the game hints at sensei having ties to the old district.

The only way I can mental gymnastic it into making sense is if everything Noriko told sensei is a lie, and Niki helped Noriko trick sensei into thinking they had a past. But that involves a lot of mental gymnastics, and I think Maya also says that sensei ran from them at some point.

Did I miss anything ?

Shinjitsu

May 25, 2020
Um does someone have a save from the end of version 15 part 2 with no crossed out events and cheats used. If not possible, one with cheats will do as well

Hent458678

May 14, 2021
Пожалуйста, помогите. Я не могу найти счастливую сцену (на букву "Т").Как я могу это найти?? Он должен открыть основные события "переписать"

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
If you're feeling conflicted, join the $5 tier and play it that way. 15p1 having both Yumi and post-Nodoka Maya content was what drove me to do this, because I knew if that version leaked I wouldn't be able to resist the temptation to download it immediately, even though I'm trying to be a good homie.
I'd love to do that, or more than that, really. However, right now money is too tight to afford extra things. Soon as I have the funds there are a couple or few developers that I want to support to show my appreciation.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes