vanbummel

May 15, 2020
What happens if it is a tie?
Basically it just says that during the beach event you will be able to choose which floor's girls you want to stay with.

There is also a pretty funny conversation about completionists wanting to see every possible thing. Worth watching the replay, IMO.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
I must be one of the inept. I have tried and tried and tried with this game, and ALL I get, is grind, more grind, some more grind, the after grinding, I grind some more.

The Hints? Show me all sorts of content that I apparently skipped somehow. Its like a navigator on a cross country trip who suddenly pipes up..oh, you should have turned left back there 100 miles ago.

Needs an honest in game walk through mod.

Laeglis

May 19, 2021
I must be one of the inept. I have tried and tried and tried with this game, and ALL I get, is grind, more grind, some more grind, the after grinding, I grind some more.

The Hints? Show me all sorts of content that I apparently skipped somehow. Its like a navigator on a cross country trip who suddenly pipes up..oh, you should have turned left back there 100 miles ago.

Needs an honest in game walk through mod.
https://f95zone.to/threads/lessons-in-love-v0-18-0-part-1-selebus.48158/page-218#post-4751245

:)

worthlesspeon

Jun 10, 2017
0.18 pt2 happy scene answer

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just make sure you've seen the newest happy scene "Something Everyone Knows and Ignores" before inputting all those answers. Otherwise a little bit later on the game will call you an idiot and lock you out from progressing.

And actually that's missing an answer. Here's the full list:

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
Can you give some examples where this happened?

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Just make sure you've seen the newest happy scene "Something Everyone Knows and Ignores" before inputting all those answers. Otherwise a little bit later on the game will call you an idiot and lock you out from progressing.

And actually that's missing an answer. Here's the full list:
How do you even trigger the happy scene?

dmmt

May 8, 2020
Can you give some examples where this happened?

perhaps if i had not deleted the game long ago. I'll DL again and see how many of my old saves are "in the cloud".

Seems my prev play was all on mobile, which is no longer an option. On my PC, no saves show from a new install.

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Done! thanks for the help holy shit what a wild ride so far! I still don't understand the happy scenes like...at all but...fuck it.
I really wish there was an option to disable all the flashing shit gives me a migraine.

Reactions: Macgamer
Jul 11, 2019
Regarding cheating: If you really want to cheat without consequences, just enable the console and manually tweak variables. It's really not that complicated.
But... why would you want to do that?
I understand the appeal of cheating without consequences, but it's kinda boring no?
If you were a VIP who could bypass speeding limits it would certainly be cool to be faster than everyone else, but it'd become "meh" eventually. Speeding and breaking the law is more fun, right? (probably, I don't have a license so I'm guessing here)

If you're going to cheat (becoming a good homie, resetting the beach event and un-incesting Ami are the most useful in my eyes) to be a completionist, then would it not be interesting to see what Selebus has in store for us cheaters.
Ah, I'm not trying to criticize you, I'm simply curious, since I do have a save where I cheated to become a good homie, so I can see what's different from my original cheatless playthrough, so I don't see the appeal of cheating without the consequences.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes