Arato23

Apr 19, 2021
Even if nothing bad happens to Sensei as a result of Chika's heart being broken.. just her heart being broken is bad enough.

• Sad
Reactions: Laeglis

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Yes, for patrons.

For regular people, Part 1 is finally being released today or tomorrow :) I'll post the official link once it's out:cool:
I'm a patreon supporter too, but i often forget to check things.

Alright, cool, though i think i need to start leaving things to the end of the month, i'm not a big fan of splitting the update into 2 parts.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I'm a patreon supporter too, but i often forget to check things.

Alright, cool, though i think i need to start leaving things to the end of the month, i'm not a big fan of splitting the update into 2 parts.
Although splitting the update into two is better for non-patreons since we only need to wait two weeks instead of a month for the public version ;)

Reactions: Antosha

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Not to mention spreading out the trauma :p

edit: I mean this in the best possible way, excellent writing!
Not to mention spreading out the trauma happiness. :D

I played a Happy Scene right before stopping to go to sleep one night. I had the strangest best nightmares dreams that night.

Reactions: Laeglis

greengoblin64

Jul 20, 2021
Apparently it has to be Saturday in the afternoon as version 0.16 part 2, so if you're trying it on Sunday it won't work (it worked in part 1 but was a bug).
If that's not the issue then post your save so someone can take a look at it.
I'm having the same issue and have tried everything as v.0.18

Jul 11, 2019
How do you use that anyway?
You'll know, when you see it.
It's more or less a check, that you're actually paying attention and not just skipping everything (especially the story related stuff). Selebus kinda asked to keep it a secret, so that people can't just breeze through everything and ignore whatever, but internet and secrets function like an oxymoron.
If you haven't encountered said IP address or you've simply forgotten, then:
- You get it during a happy scene (one of the latter in the replay, so read it again if you've forgotten)
- make sure to remember it, because everything is connected (or just be boring or a nerd and take it from the internet)
- Praise be to Selebus's writing (always do so)

Edit:
I'm having the same issue and have tried everything as v.0.18
Ah, I believe that more events are required than given, but I'm not too sure, so you might have to see if you can trigger any other events with someone else.

Laeglis

May 19, 2021
Ok, 3rd playthrough currently. Halloween event, Yumi strait up asks Sensei "Have you, like....lost...some of your memories of something?"

Instant time/space/memory glitch forward to the party at the bar.....

I'm getting serious story-blue-balls goin on here.

:mad:

Keep up the great work Selebus :D

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
Help how do i trigger chapter1 part2? the game seems to stuck at the rewrite quest
Are you stuck trying to trigger rewrite?
If so, you're probably missing one of the "Happy Scenes" required to trigger it, try going to the dorms in the evening and then going home without visiting anyone, that's the one a lot of people miss.

Reactions: pgm_01 and Antosha

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
If so, you're probably missing one of the "Happy Scenes" required to trigger it, try going to the dorms in the evening and then going home without visiting anyone, that's the one a lot of people miss.
I'm replaying on my Kindle, and it took me forever to remember that one. D'oh.

Reactions: pgm_01

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
How to trigger "there is nothing" event?
Make sure you've done all the Character and Happy events you can, there's a lot of requirements for that one cause it's the end of chapter 1.
If you want more specifics on how to trigger any event, the wiki is your friend:

YeeHentai213

Oct 17, 2020
thanks finally trigger the T pose event

JohnnyRazer

Sep 15, 2020
Looking at the preview picture of 18p2 I get a bizzare feeling, that Ayane's gonna have her kind of Bluejay soon...

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes