alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So, I'm just working my way through toward the end of 17, and...

Does anyone fell bad for poor Molly? I mean, that the poor girl has it bad for Rin, and Rin... is in love with pretty much anyone else but her.

I don't see things ending well for the Emerald Guardian.

Well, I don't see them ending well for anyone. But still...

:(
Yeah :( Poor kid has a hard enough time relating to people without going into 'gamer girl mode', although, i was impressed by how she absolutely WENT FOR IT at the christmas party :) That did kind of come back around and bite her in the ass though.

Lots of ups and downs, its no wonder she's having a rough go of it.
Yeah, no, not going to happen based on what I can see now. At best she'll find out by word of mouth, at worst she'll walk in on Rin with, as it stands now, likely player Sensei.

Laeglis

May 19, 2021
"There is something buried underneath your feet. Why haven't you found it yet?"

BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IT IS!!!!!

Ok, i feel better :coffee:

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
"There is something buried underneath your feet. Why haven't you found it yet?"

BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IT IS!!!!!

Ok, i feel better :coffee:
considering a whole school goes under the ground because the powers that be wanted to force narrative and direction on the lives of the people involved, my bet is its an actual building/place that meant a lot to sensei/maya. A place that would bring back memories for sensei. A place that needed to be silenced.

Last edited:

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
I've been dying for more Molly content since her crush was revealed. I very much want to comfort our wee Irish lass. Give her all the hugs and headpats.
I'm still disappointed Sensei is adamantly against D&D. Playing with Molly and Sana would be a riot.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Antosha and Laeglis

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
considering a whole school goes under the ground because the powers that be wanted to force narrative and direction on the lives of the people involved, my bet is its an actual building/place that meant a lot to sensei/maya. A place that would bring back memories for sensei. A place that needed to be silenced.
It could also be a place that serves the opposite purpose, a place that would be bad for player Sensei or anyone trying to help him to put it mildly.

Reactions: Laeglis

Arato23

Apr 19, 2021
and really I wish Sensei would play D&D with them. The fact that Sensei apparently doesn't have any hobbies aside from fucking teenage girls kinda sucks.

Reactions: pyroboyx

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Just let us invite Molly back for headpats even if nothing else.
I could see that happening.

and really I wish Sensei would play D&D with them. The fact that Sensei apparently doesn't have any hobbies aside from fucking teenage girls kinda sucks.
He does what he wants, he probably doesn't see D&D as beneficial to his goal of getting laid by all the girls.

Arato23

Apr 19, 2021
I could see that happening.

He does what he wants, he probably doesn't see D&D as beneficial to his goal of getting laid by all the girls.
It'd be a fun bonding experience for the girls he's not currently getting laid by, like Molly, Rin, and Sana. I find it hilarious that Sana's playing a burly Orc Warrior, while it's Ayane playing the sneaky thief.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
It'd be a fun bonding experience for the girls he's not currently getting laid by, like Molly, Rin, and Sana. I find it hilarious that Sana's playing a burly Orc Warrior, while it's Ayane playing the sneaky thief.
It might be fun, but the question in his mind would likely be whether it actually benefits him in his actual goal enough to do it instead of something he could guarantee would be of benefit. I do find the orc part funny, though the thief part seems to fit to a degree considering her 'secret' relationship.

Laeglis

May 19, 2021
It might be fun, but the question in his mind would likely be whether it actually benefits him in his actual goal enough to do it instead of something he could guarantee would be of benefit. I do find the orc part funny, though the thief part seems to fit to a degree considering her 'secret' relationship.
"Sana's character lost an arm already." "Yeah but then i beat a guy to death with it!! :D"

Love it.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
what would sensei's charater even be?
I think he would go the easy route of just making a character like himself so he wouldn't have to try and rp it.
Human- Bard of Eloquence
Name: Matthew (no last name)
Backstory: sensei has a 'happy event episode while writing' (we never see it but hear the girls comment on how weird it is, and make jokes about how it is a standard horny bard stereotype, till maya sees it and freaks out a bit because it is to much like the real sensei's back story. We are just left in the lurch on that) the only thing we get information wise is some of the girls upset his main motivation to join the party is sleep with pretty girls from around the world and get a group of die hard groupies. Molly keeps his character sheet and does the math stuff for him since sensei is to lazy so we never get a chance to see that backstory again till molly decides to drop character backstory stuff on sensei in game creating even more happy events.

Last edited:

Laeglis

May 19, 2021
I think he would go the easy route of just making a character like himself so he wouldn't have to try and rp it.
Human- Bard of Eloquence
Backstory: sensei has a 'happy event episode while writing' (we never see it but hear the girls comment on how weird it is, and make jokes about how it is a standard horny bard stereotype, till maya sees it and freaks out a bit because it is to much like the real sensei's back story. We are just left in the lurch on that) the only thing we get information wise is some of the girls upset his main motivation to join the party is sleep with pretty girls from around the world and get a group of die hard groupies.
Rogue is an option i'd consider too, plenty of sneaking around and borderline/outright deception going on in this story.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Human- Bard of Eloquence
Backstory: sensei has a 'happy event episode while writing' (we never see it but hear the girls comment on how weird it is, and make jokes about how it is a standard horny bard stereotype, till maya sees it and freaks out a bit because it is to much like the real sensei's back story. We are just left in the lurch on that) the only thing we get information wise is some of the girls upset his main motivation to join the party is sleep with pretty girls from around the world and get a group of die hard groupies. Molly keeps his character sheet and does the math stuff for him since sensei is to lazy so we never get a chance to see that backstory again till molly decides to drop character backstory stuff on sensei in game creating even more happy events.
Ah, yes, the bard who gets all the ladies and doesn't know how not to treat them, or refuses to heed such things. Quite fitting for a certain devious pervert.

Rogue is an option i'd consider too, plenty of sneaking around and borderline/outright deception going on in this story.
I'd go with a decrepit old wizard that can't keep an apprentice because everyone else is too scared of his perverted nature to go near him lest he use his powers to steal something...private. Then again, he is quite devious and mine shows little deception going on unless he uses alchemical drugs or mind control/alteration powers in secrett to make his apprentices more...compliant.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
You know who i'm gonna feel sorry for? Chika.

You just know she's gonna get her heart broken at some point in the foreseeable future, Sensei will be caught with his pants down (literally in this case) and both of them will probably have some sort of breakdown.

Atleast we still have the time loops, maybe they'll be able to fix things.

Reactions: Antosha

Laeglis

May 19, 2021

You just know she's gonna get her heart broken at some point in the foreseeable future, Sensei will be caught with his pants down (literally in this case) and both of them will probably have some sort of breakdown.

There's likely going to be alot of that going on. Sensei can't seem to stop hurting everyone close to him (intentionally or otherwise). The time loops/reset might change things back, Makoto for instance, but that seems to just kick the can down the road. Something will give eventually, it won't be pretty.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

She and Rin are the most genuine and emotionally attached girls in the entire class in general, not just to player Sensei, but when they open up, they expose their vulnerable emotional selves to the threat of betrayal or any number of bad things he could do and they won't even know of this threat until it is far too late. I can just imagine the broken husk of Rin, eyes wide, bloodshot, and baggy. Wrists torn to shreds by self-inflicted knife wounds. Her speech, unusual and impulsive as usual with her delirium, wracked by sobs because the one person she opened up to the most destroyed her in one move.

Then there's Chika, who, poor thing, would be on the floor of her house, sobbing with little Chinami and a VERY pissed off Yumi trying to comfort her.

After she succeeds, or feels she cannot, that begins the hunt. Player Sensei is a dead man walking with Yumi looking everywhere for him intent on doing so many unspeakable horrors to him for what he did to her dear friend and her friend's little sister by extension.

Then there's me, though I can't actually do anything to a fictional character. There would be the most gruesome bloodbath humanly possible if I ever had the option to get back at him. He cannot be forgiven for this and I would never forget this most heinous offense.

There's likely going to be alot of that going on. Sensei can't seem to stop hurting everyone close to him (intentionally or otherwise). The time loops/reset might change things back, Makoto for instance, but that seems to just kick the can down the road. Something will give eventually, it won't be pretty.
This might be where the Denpa kicks into high gear, when the loops can no longer just continue to maintain this cycle.

Reactions: PeterXHunter
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes