Laeglis

May 19, 2021
That was exactly the cause of the event I missed, I just can't remember how far back to load so I'll probably fall back to completely restarting.
Ahh, yeah that one is fairly early on. So long as you dont do it before the Beach party you're good with Rin.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
"There is something buried underneath your feet."

I've seen this phrase (or similar) pop up over and over and over and i still have no idea what-so-ever what it means.

Thoughts anyone?
You'll see in time, only HOPE-Sama knows the real answer...heh heh heh. :devilish: For my real answer, I'm sure the answer will come up in time, but it hasn't yet.

I may have missed it but is there any specific guide that will show events in the order I need to do them so that I don't miss any? I am currently restarting from the very beginning due to missing out on one of rin's events and I can't remember if any of my saves go far enough back to still get the event.
Based on the part about starting over, I'm going to guess beach event. Don't be a bad homie, let her have her requested unimpeded shot at Chika by staying clear of said girl until after the beach event. There is no real order to the events, they can trigger in any order as long as triggering them doesn't require the consecutively previous event. I HAVE had main events trigger out of order. That said, lust events can be missed by not grinding lust to around 10-15 before certain main events and some 'happy' scenes can be missed if you don't find the trigger. The wiki has a requirement list on each event's page.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
"There is something buried underneath your feet."

I've seen this phrase (or similar) pop up over and over and over and i still have no idea what-so-ever what it means.

Thoughts anyone?
I'm fairly sure that could mean several things simultaneously, actually. It could be reference to Amy's parents, but also the place Sensei visits in Happy scenes. Amiokay said that "this is the place underneath everything", or some such once. Another thing that could be interesting is Maya once jokingly saying that her "dere side" is buried deep underneath. Also, I think there is hopeful element to this, since I remember at the end of one scene saying something like "something buried underneath your feet, but will you able to find it?"
Basically, there are a lot of things it could mean.

Laeglis

May 19, 2021
You'll see in time, only HOPE-Sama knows the real answer...heh heh heh. :devilish: For my real answer, I'm sure the answer will come up in time, but it hasn't yet.
I'm fairly sure that could mean several things simultaneously, actually. It could be reference to Amy's parents, but also the place Sensei visits in Happy scenes. Amiokay said that "this is the place underneath everything", or some such once. Another thing that could be interesting is Maya once jokingly saying that her "dere side" is buried deep underneath. Also, I think there is hopeful element to this, since I remember at the end of one scene saying something like "something buried underneath your feet, but will you able to find it?"
Here's hoping whatever is buried didnt wake up and eat the other school.....(though i WOULD have to thank it for indirectly introducing us to Io :))

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Here's hoping whatever is buried didnt wake up and eat the other school.....(though i WOULD have to thank it for indirectly introducing us to Io :))
We don't know a whole lot about it, this thing under our feet could be the driving force behind the despair Denpa is known for in this game's case, it could be salvation from said force, this second one is not likely given how far from finished the game is as any salvation that does occur is usually saved for last, or it could be something to dampen the impact of whatever does bring that despair, again not as likely as the first for the above reason. There's a lot to consider at the moment and very little evidence toward any direction this could go.

Reactions: Laeglis

Laeglis

May 19, 2021
We don't know a whole lot about it, this thing under our feet could be the driving force behind the despair Denpa is known for in this game's case, it could be salvation from said force, this second one is not likely given how far from finished the game is as any salvation that does occur is usually saved for last, or it could be something to dampen the impact of whatever does bring that despair, again not as likely as the first for the above reason. There's a lot to consider at the moment and very little evidence toward any direction this could go.
Well in the meantime, the view is great, the company is excellent (except that little shit Kirin, fuck you Kirin) and this game has me involved, interested, invested and a few other I-words i can't think of right now.

Can't wait to see what Selebus is cooking up next!

p.s. HUGS FOR MAYA!!!!!

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
wat, which event is this?
You've been getting references to an upside down house for quite some time now, the earliest reference i can remember is way back in chapter 1 with Futaba, the latest one was the event where you meet up with Kirin (and Noriko) in her room and you're playing uh, "footsies", under the table.

Apparently it's meant to be symbolic (and foreshadowing) of something, but i have no idea what.

Last edited:

dark7337

Apr 18, 2021
you are forgeting all the girls except maya for sure on the reg get their mind 'changed' to ignore facts, reset memories, alter perceptions, and generally behave as if its a normal school year. Ami might indeed know more than she pretends, but that event didn't reveal anything for it. My suggestion, is look for the girl that remembers things they should not and whose behaviors dont reset. I for one feel the 'maya is a nerd' joke is a clue. Nothing maya does is nerdy, not the maya we have come to know, because she has basically outlived her nerdy teenage behavior we have no clue how old she is mentally at this point at all and she probably started while a true teenager as a massive nerd, so everyone's opinion of maya is based on what she was like before this started, just as everyones high unwarranted regard for sensei stays the same no matter how much he slacks and bangs teenagers, its just reset the moment it goes off script. Find the girl that doesn't think maya is a nerd. If ami is still mad at sensei and brings up the haruka thing later, in an unrelated event, it would be some cool evidence imo for ami having system controls maybe
I am highly sus of Yumi knowing more than she lets on, but having little to no control of this setting. Be a blast if the main reason she never goes to class is cause she knows it doesn't matter, lowers the sus she gets from maya because she is already labeled a delinquent from before this started so it doesn't seem to out of character if she just shows up less and less over time. that's wishful thinking though, no evidence, just an idea that can fit in the narrative. (she is also the only other character that doesn't seem to forget anything that happens, she is just never around enough to make it obvious, those small events and times she is there for standout to me because the other girls minds are generally blanked of sensei's bad behavior or inconsistencies while she still sees it, called him out for fucking his niece while she was pissed, no one else reacts to it really)
you have a verry interesting idea with the maya is a nerd thing. I also believe that there is something about Yumi.. the Kaori scene where she kinda stalked them behind a corner and showed a glimpse of shock after sensei and Kaori had a rather ...depressing conversation.

I feel like the fact that maya also mentioned that Sensei may be indeed his true self, slwoly regaining his memories has something to do that the loop doesnt continue. And i also think that this has something to do with Kaori and Ami.

Because when you get to the Happy event to a "Time where things where happy" or something like that.. you see Ami waving towards Sensei and maya, sourrounded by A lot of Spider Shadows. Maybe just there to freak out plebs with Arachnophobia but i think there is more to it.
(i also like Kaoris Eyecolors and her Appartment number. She may represent HEL, a nordic Goddes of Helheim which is their version of Hell. Its like she could be some sort of guardian or guide for sensei.. She already seemed to know more than she wants others to think. Clearly shown when she starts whispering stuff.)

Reactions: Laeglis

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I've got a soft spot for Ami, can't help it. Poor kid has been through too much.

Besides, she's family.
She's also a total psycho in disguise, a wolf in sheep's clothing, a bomb that could go off at any moment with the wrong triggering event. I have a soft spot for "I" word content, which I still consider it to be as I consider the Sensei we play to still be the same one she knows physically speaking. Same body, different personality, in other words. That and...smaller girls with smaller assets. However, she is continually growing more and more disturbed over the course of the game, she needs help and fast.

Laeglis

May 19, 2021
She's also a total psycho in disguise, a wolf in sheep's clothing, a bomb that could go off at any moment with the wrong triggering event. I have a soft spot for "I" word content, which I still consider it to be as I consider the Sensei we play to still be the same one she knows physically speaking. Same body, different personality, in other words. That and...smaller girls with smaller assets. However, she is continually growing more and more disturbed over the course of the game, she needs help and fast.
Maybe she is, maybe she isn't. For now i'll stick with 'traumatized kid who lost her parents in a horrific accident and depends on her uncle to survive'. The recent scene with Haruka was definitely Ami going overboard but, in Ami's defense, married woman (despite not wearing a ring).

I'm going with Maya's reaction to Noriko as the most dangerous girl for now. If i'm wrong? Good! Just makes a more interesting story :)

Reactions: Lolicon Kami
Jul 11, 2019
You've been getting references to an upside down house for quite some time now, the earliest reference i can remember is way back in chapter 1 with Futaba, the latest one was the event where you meet up with Kirin (and Noriko) in her room and you're playing uh, "footsies", under the table.

Apparently it's meant to be symbolic (and foreshadowing) of something, but i have no idea what.
Other than the fact that it also appears in the "happy flashes", I think the latest appearance was with Otoha's TV in her event or something.
Maybe something something Ami = family, House metaphor for family, upside means something wrong, bla bla, angels don't like incest.

She's also a total psycho in disguise, a wolf in sheep's clothing, a bomb that could go off at any moment with the wrong triggering event.
After seeing her Maya Dorm event and the latest Haruka event, I'm both afraid and intrigued to see what will happen once Sensei goes too far for her standards. Probably before a reset, when Sensei accidentally blows his cover and she realizes he's been going around and stick his "human meat-stick" in everything possible, since we know through Makoto that resets fix some things.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Maybe she is, maybe she isn't. For now i'll stick with 'traumatized kid who lost her parents in a horrific accident and depends on her uncle to survive'. The recent scene with Haruka was definitely Ami going overboard but, in Ami's defense, married woman (despite not wearing a ring).

I'm going with Maya's reaction to Noriko as the most dangerous girl for now. If i'm wrong? Good! Just makes a more interesting story :)
I'm more likely to believe she is after certain scenes. This is NOT another Ayane case, where Ayane was capable of acting the part without any real sign she wasn't going to act until she started to back off. Ami is getting worse with every girl she sees hanging around player Sensei that isn't her and that she does consider a potential threat. Maya and Noriko would be a bit safer because of that second part, but literally everyone else, even Ayane, the original potential yandere, is seen as a threat in her eyes. She's not acting like Ayane was, what hostility she shows is not a front like Ayane showed in other ways, she truly believes these things.

Other than the fact that it also appears in the "happy flashes", I think the latest appearance was with Otoha's TV in her event or something.
Maybe something something Ami = family, House metaphor for family, upside means something wrong, bla bla, angels don't like incest.

After seeing her Maya Dorm event and the latest Haruka event, I'm both afraid and intrigued to see what will happen once Sensei goes too far for her standards. Probably before a reset, when Sensei accidentally blows his cover and she realizes he's been going around and stick his "human meat-stick" in everything possible, since we know through Makoto that resets fix some things.
He better pray to HOPE-Sama that she doesn't remember that he did so, it could turn deadly.

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
why is the update flagging the download as a virus? This has never happen before? Author should look into that. Never happened before.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
why is the update flagging the download as a virus? This has never happen before? Author should look into that. Never happened before.
Well, these kinds of glitches are prone to happen when you download the unofficial version :)

I don't know if what you're getting is a false flag or not, but I would recommend waiting for the sanctioned version (which is going to be released in less than a week) so there's 0% of a virus getting installed on your computer.

Reactions: MorbidViews21

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
False positives CAN happen at any point. That said, to be safe, I agree with Kami, wait until next public release and try the official, publicly accessible links found on his Patreon or SubscribeStar at that time. Short of someone maliciously targeting Selebus's links, there is no chance of an actual virus. That would narrow it down to being a false positive that can be ignored, by which I mean make an exclusion so your antivirus doesn't take the initiative and delete or quarantine perfectly safe files.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
So, I'm just working my way through toward the end of 17, and...

Does anyone fell bad for poor Molly? I mean, that the poor girl has it bad for Rin, and Rin... is in love with pretty much anyone else but her.

I don't see things ending well for the Emerald Guardian.

Well, I don't see them ending well for anyone. But still...

:(

Laeglis

May 19, 2021
So, I'm just working my way through toward the end of 17, and...

Does anyone fell bad for poor Molly? I mean, that the poor girl has it bad for Rin, and Rin... is in love with pretty much anyone else but her.

I don't see things ending well for the Emerald Guardian.

Well, I don't see them ending well for anyone. But still...

:(
Yeah :( Poor kid has a hard enough time relating to people without going into 'gamer girl mode', although, i was impressed by how she absolutely WENT FOR IT at the christmas party :) That did kind of come back around and bite her in the ass though.

Lots of ups and downs, its no wonder she's having a rough go of it.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes