Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hmm, Everyone seems to like the girls doing yandere stuff.
I just want to see the MC snap, I want the MC to go on a murder spree as a happy scene then poof back to reality.
Girls killing the dude is way too common, I want the reversed one like a stalker who went unhinged so he kills the girl he likes to be "together forever" kind of thing~~~

Just like how Undertale made me feel bad for doing a Genocide run so I kept doing it until I loved it more than the pacifist run instead~~~
Fun times ! ! !

Reactions: PeterXHunter

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
I just want to see the MC snap, I want the MC to go on a murder spree as a happy scene then the cycle repeats once again.
I just wanna see him smile, sounds kinda weird to put it like that, but i've been looking at that dopey ass swirly-eyed sociopath for so long now that it'd be neat to see that.

Reactions: Antosha and Laeglis

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I just wanna see him smile, sounds kinda weird to put it like that, but i've been looking at that dopey ass swirly-eyed sociopath for so long now that it'd be neat to see that.
Indeed~~~
Less socio more psycho.

Laeglis

May 19, 2021
The swirly-galaxy-eyes still makes me think he got broken/shattered similar to Makoto before reset 'fixed' her. His lack of memories is definitely influencing his behavior IMO.

Seeing him smile would be refreshing, but come to think of it, has he ever laughed? Like, at all?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I just want to see the MC snap, I want the MC to go on a murder spree as a happy scene then poof back to reality.
Girls killing the dude is way too common, I want the reversed one like a stalker who went unhinged so he kills the girl he likes to be "together forever" kind of thing~~~

Just like how Undertale made me feel bad for doing a Genocide run so I kept doing it until I loved it more than the pacifist run instead~~~
Fun times ! ! !
Reversing the yandere, or yangire, role is actually a thing, it's just more common to see a girl be the yandere. Just like there are male kuuderes, tsunderes, and other dere types, they just aren't as common. It would still be fun to watch, though. As long as it's a 'happy' scene, the 'real' Rin isn't affected, so I'm good with it even if she is a victim. If the 'real' Rin dies in a rampage, he is as good as dead himself, though.

Do you want to repeat Rin's delirium smile? That's exactly the kind of thing I picture. I imagine player Sensei to be one of those types that would literally have to use his fingers to make it happen or that has a smile like Gordon from Black Clover and the thought alone creeps me out. I'll post examples in the spoiler below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Indeed~~~
Less socio more psycho.
I believe the pictures above this sentence, in the spoiler, is what you might be asking for.

The swirly-galaxy-eyes still makes me think he got broken/shattered similar to Makoto before reset 'fixed' her. His lack of memories is definitely influencing his behavior IMO.

Seeing him smile would be refreshing, but come to think of it, has he ever laughed? Like, at all?
Not even once.

Arato23

Apr 19, 2021
There's likely going to be alot of that going on. Sensei can't seem to stop hurting everyone close to him (intentionally or otherwise). The time loops/reset might change things back, Makoto for instance, but that seems to just kick the can down the road. Something will give eventually, it won't be pretty.
Yeah, Ayane and Noriko have kind have accepted that Sensei's going to have other relationships. Makoto kind of expects it because she knows he's scum but for some reason she's into him anyway.
It's Chika that actually thinks he's a good guy and sees herself as being his girlfriend and him loyal to her, and she's the one who'll be most broken.

and... Yumi saw Sensei with Kaori so..

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yeah, Ayane and Noriko have kind have accepted that Sensei's going to have other relationships. Makoto kind of expects it because she knows he's scum but for some reason she's into him anyway.
It's Chika that actually thinks he's a good guy and sees herself as being his girlfriend and him loyal to her, and she's the one who'll be most broken.

But Yumi doesn't know the context of what she witnessed, which was totally innocent of any bad activity she could accuse him of. The only girl she would probably go to is Chika, who would at least seek evidence first if not outright believe her LI over her friend for love reasons. That evidence would probably be the counter testimonies of both player Sensei and Kaori, both of which would confirm a different story than what Yumi was able to come up with either out of genuine concern or as a revenge lie for something he did, possibly that kiss. Typically, the story with more people supporting it, when it comes to finding the truth in this manner, is the one the person asking will believe anyway.

Laeglis

May 19, 2021

Yumi has been in the bushes for a couple of those events, but the one with Kaori felt different to me. Their conversation was pretty depressing and 'heavy' vs. how Sensei is with pretty much any other girl besides Yumi. Maybe i'm reading into it too much, but, it felt less of "Caught ya you two timing fucker!" and more like "Damn, maybe he does have a heart."

Idk, this damn game makes me go over little things like that all the time, i love it.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yumi has been in the bushes for a couple of those events, but the one with Kaori felt different to me. Their conversation was pretty depressing and 'heavy' vs. how Sensei is with pretty much any other girl besides Yumi. Maybe i'm reading into it too much, but, it felt less of "Caught ya you two timing fucker!" and more like "Damn, maybe he does have a heart."

Idk, this damn game makes me go over little things like that all the time, i love it.
I don't know, this IS Yumi we're talking about. Impulsively jumping to conclusions and then acting on those conclusions sounds exactly like something she would do.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
But Yumi doesn't know the context of what she witnessed, which was totally innocent of any bad activity she could accuse him of. The only girl she would probably go to is Chika, who would at least seek evidence first if not outright believe her LI over her friend for love reasons. That evidence would probably be the counter testimonies of both player Sensei and Kaori, both of which would confirm a different story than what Yumi was able to come up with either out of genuine concern or as a revenge lie for something he did, possibly that kiss. Typically, the story with more people supporting it, when it comes to finding the truth in this manner, is the one the person asking will believe anyway.
that's only if yumi didnt follow them and watch him enter her apartment together, which why would she stay after that, to see when he leaves? thats enough evidence for most people.

while we are loosely talking about chika, I cant wait to find out what chika will do when she finally gets to meet niki... which i hope happens at wienie hut junior with kaori serving food

Laeglis

May 19, 2021
I don't know, this IS Yumi we're talking about. Impulsively jumping to conclusions and then acting on those conclusions sounds exactly like something she would do.
that's only if yumi didnt follow them and watch him enter her apartment together, which why would she stay after that, to see when he leaves? thats enough evidence for most people.

while we are loosely talking about chika, I cant wait to find out what chika will do when she finally gets to meet niki... which i hope happens at wienie hut junior with kaori serving food
Oh bah, good points there :cautious:

Chika meeting Niki.......at a restaraunt Kaori works at.......wheres my popcorn, hahaha...

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Unless it's Chika, someone who wouldn't necessarily believe a possible smear from someone she knows dislikes the accused. With this potential conflict of interest, she is more likely to seek evidence, more of which is actually against Yumi. I have no doubt Yumi would do it, but it could, and likely would, backfire spectacularly into a situation where nobody, not even Chika, trusts Yumi's words. Best case scenario, she gets off disappointing her closest friend, Chika. Worst case, Chika completely ends all contact with her except where it is necessary, such as taking care of Chinami. Chika also stops believing any claims from Yumi against player Sensei and any valid claim Yumi has now falls on deaf ears because she already lied once. It's a literal 'boy who cried wolf' situation and Chika is both the townsfolk and the sheep.

earthooze

Mar 5, 2021
Only time I've felt compelled to say good job, I'm extremely interested in this story. Just finished chapter 1 and frankly couldn't care less about the H scenes anymore, I just want to know more.
Also very lucky that I screenshotted the IP address by complete happenstance trying to see what happened if I typed yes on that screen lol, so glad I could see (hopefully?) some actual backstory with Maya.

Also, by this point I'm constantly beating my head against the wall hoping that sensei will stop just walking away and losing interest in everything that isn't directly related to sexual gratification. Follow those plot threads!! Let me know what's happening!! Stop ignoring Makato when she's breaking down!!!

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
I don't necessarily think that they're okay with Sensei having other relationships, Ayane teases Sensei with threesomes because she feels that's it's better to share him than not having him at all, but she's not necessarily happy with the situation.

Noriko is okay with Sensei sleeping around as long as there are no feelings involved (which is nearly impossible), and she seems the second most likely candidate to do something to Sensei and/or the girls he's fucking if they break that "rule".

Makoto has put it on hold, but on the beach she said something along the lines of "I'm giving up for now, but you will be mine one day".

Chika is the woobie in this scenario, i can't see her doing much of anything aside from bawling her eyes out.

Laeglis

May 19, 2021
I don't necessarily think that they're okay with Sensei having other relationships, Ayane teases Sensei with threesomes because she feels that's it's better to share him than not having him at all, but she's not necessarily happy with the situation.

Noriko is okay with Sensei sleeping around as long as there are no feelings involved (which is nearly impossible), and she seems the second most likely candidate to do something to Sensei and/or the girls he's fucking if they break that "rule".

Makoto has put it on hold, but on the beach she said something along the lines of "I'm giving up for now, but you will be mine one day".

Chika is the woobie in this scenario, i can't see her doing much of anything aside from bawling her eyes out.
Ayane and Noriko both have a very strong but different 'need' for Sensei. For Ayane its a powerful need for a male figure in her life to help take care of her. For Noriko, its possible her feelings for Sensei are genuine if you can dig past the obsessive, almost manic need for him in her life after he vanished from her life years back. Neither of them would deal well with finding out they're not the only interests Sensei has.

Ayane would be seriously hurt (again, fuck you Kirin) but would never be willing to give him up, not after caring about him for so long.

Noriko.....she's got a big talk about anyone trying to hook up with Senei in any romantic way, but i'm not entirely convinced she'll follow through. So far she's been a super heavy flirt but she kinda crumbles when things start getting more seirous. The only thing that has me on the fence about her still is Maya's explosion during Noriko's introduction in class.

As for Makoto, i think she's got a better handle on herself after Bluejay, or at least a better understanding of the 'relationship' between her and Sensei.

Chika.......yeah, she won't handle that well at all. The only possible bright side is Sensei (seems to at least) genuinely care about her, more so than most of the other girls, on a level with Ami, Ayane and Rin IMO.

AAHHHHH this game makes my brain hurt:LOL:

Also, HUGS FOR MAYA!!!!!

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

Ayane and Noriko both have a very strong but different 'need' for Sensei. For Ayane its a powerful need for a male figure in her life to help take care of her. For Noriko, its possible her feelings for Sensei are genuine if you can dig past the obsessive, almost manic need for him in her life after he vanished from her life years back. Neither of them would deal well with finding out they're not the only interests Sensei has.

Ayane would be seriously hurt (again, fuck you Kirin) but would never be willing to give him up, not after caring about him for so long.

Noriko.....she's got a big talk about anyone trying to hook up with Senei in any romantic way, but i'm not entirely convinced she'll follow through. So far she's been a super heavy flirt but she kinda crumbles when things start getting more seirous. The only thing that has me on the fence about her still is Maya's explosion during Noriko's introduction in class.

As for Makoto, i think she's got a better handle on herself after Bluejay, or at least a better understanding of the 'relationship' between her and Sensei.

Chika.......yeah, she won't handle that well at all. The only possible bright side is Sensei (seems to at least) genuinely care about her, more so than most of the other girls, on a level with Ami, Ayane and Rin IMO.

AAHHHHH this game makes my brain hurt:LOL:

Also, HUGS FOR MAYA!!!!!
Oh hell no, they are most definitely not okay with it. Ayane doesn't want ANYONE touching him, though Noriko seems fine as long as she's the only one with romantic feelings who lays a finger on him, but Ayane is only doing things out of desperation to keep him for sure. If she didn't feel it necessary, I definitely agree that she likely wouldn't even allow another girl to share him at the same time as her let alone separately.

However, Noriko seems to be acting like your stereotypical young virgin with no sexual knowledge. Sure, she knows what men want to see on a base instinct level, but she clams up if she ends up getting pushed passed the visual enticement level, such as if Sensei were to respond more physically than visually. She has two very extreme sides to her sexual nature. She is very strong when it comes to riling him up, but when he responds to that, she cowers.

I am most definitely not on the fence with Noriko, she's dangerous and I treat her as such even with this cuter aspect she shows when the guy she's trying to entice starts responding. Behind all that is a fearsome, knife wielding girl who isn't afraid to take the competition out even if she hasn't moved to do so yet. She only hasn't because nobody has registered to her as a threat needing elimination. That's the thing with most yandere's, they can be very nice characters, albeit a bit on the creepy side usually, as long as you don't upset them, but they don't give second chances and the second you DO cross them in any way, they won't hesitate no matter who you are.

Chika definitely won't do anything unless Chinami gets hurt, she's not the threat in that relationship. It's Yumi we have to worry about because I can see her quite literally hunting him down with intent to kill for making Chika cry.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Unless it's Chika, someone who wouldn't necessarily believe a possible smear from someone she knows dislikes the accused. With this potential conflict of interest, she is more likely to seek evidence, more of which is actually against Yumi. I have no doubt Yumi would do it, but it could, and likely would, backfire spectacularly into a situation where nobody, not even Chika, trusts Yumi's words. Best case scenario, she gets off disappointing her closest friend, Chika. Worst case, Chika completely ends all contact with her except where it is necessary, such as taking care of Chinami. Chika also stops believing any claims from Yumi against player Sensei and any valid claim Yumi has now falls on deaf ears because she already lied once. It's a literal 'boy who cried wolf' situation and Chika is both the townsfolk and the sheep.
Just had an image: Yumi finally turns the tsundere corner, is doing the nasty with Sensei… and THAT’s what Chika walks in on. o_O

• Wow
Reactions: Lolicon Kami
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes