dantarium

Jul 25, 2020
quick question

did Selebus make any more custom images since they were shared here? IIRC i think it was DarklDaemon who shared them

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
chika tells sensei about some of the shit he made her do in the detentions... like stand there with her shirt open while he stared at her. right before the 2 month time skip you get a bunch of scene flashes and one of them is yumi in his office with her shirt open.
Chika notes that Sensei would stare at her, but I doubt Yumi mentioned her shirt was open:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I get the impression that the reason things go weird around her so much, is that Old Sensei's desire for her is being drawn out and it's messing with current Sensei's mental state. She might have been the second most desirable girl besides Maya to Old Sensei, if not the most desirable since he already had Maya.

The Sensei/Sekai and Yumi/Sensei parallels also seem blatantly intended.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LuisD and Bingoogus

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Look at her face again -- does she look like she's in distress, like a teenager would be when forced to expose herself to her teacher? Or does she look like someone who's paying attention to the conversation and not aware of the fact that her shirt's open?
Yumi looks distressed to me:
There's tears in her eyes.

The whole "choose not to remember" part also seems to imply that this happened in the past. Still, even if this did happen only within the skipped two months, Yumi herself has noted that he gave her "creepy ass" detentions before.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
Ah... just about to start chapter 3.
Words cannot put into perspective how frustrated I am that of all the main girls, it's Ayane that manages to stick around into the loop. Oh well, at least Maya didn't vanish.

• Haha

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
There's tears in her eyes on the beach, too. She's reacting to what he's saying. If we're seeing a flashback to the detentions in that image, we'd see a much

She STILL talks about that kiss. If he made her expose herself in the detentions, she'd be bringing that shit up on the regular.
True, but she's definitely distressed in that image. Also much more distressed Yumi? Possibly. It'd depend on how often she had done it.

Keep in mind that she may not even remember much more than there was something wrong with the detentions. Yet she's still brought it up, and at least told Chika about it. The kiss also affected her far more than just exposing herself in detention would.

I'm not saying that she definitely exposed herself in the creepy detentions, but Old Sensei staring at her seems to imply there was something going on. Can't really know until the game shows what happened (which will likely be awhile, due to Yumi's significance).

• Thinking Face

FireCazador

May 22, 2020
Makoto has a few reasons why she killed herself, but the major one is that Sensei fucked her and it didn't make her happy.
iirc that was part of makoto depression, she thought that fucking with sensei, her current idolatred person, would fill the emptyness she had. When that happened she realized that it didnt help at anything and lead her to a deeper depression, so Sensei did nothing directly to mess her.

• Thinking Face

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
iirc that was part of makoto depression, she thought that fucking with sensei, her current idolatred person, would fill the emptyness she had. When that happened she realized that it didnt help at anything and lead her to a deeper depression, so Sensei did nothing directly to mess her.
Makoto's "depression" was nowhere close to making her suicidal until she got with Sensei, who put his responsibilities on her and did everything to her except kiss her. There's a reason that Sensei and Makoto talk about him planting a "seed" in her before she jumps. His actions convinced her to give up.

Sensei didn't tell her to go kill herself or anything, but he is definitely what pushed her into taking her own life. If anything, if Sensei remained like the teacher she admired, I doubt Makoto would have ever gotten so depressed, let alone suicidal.

• Thinking Face

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
As i see it Makoto has serious daddy issues. This could be the root cause of her depressions.
What she wanted/wants is affection/appreciation from certain people.
Mostly from her dad. -Not there.
From her mother. -She acts more like a friend or sister than a mother.
From Akira/Sensei as a dad replacement. -Not going to happen that way.

The moment she realises Akira wont/cant give her that particular affection/appreciation, she goes bluejay.

After (before due to reset) bluejay, her mother changes her behavior towards Makoto going into mom mode finally, which stabilises Makoto, getting the affection/appreciation she needs from at least one person she wants it from.

After she learns of her fathers supposed death she is depressed and might have tried to kill herself again.
Further reinforcing the idea that she has serious daddy issues.

• Thinking Face

Black Raven

May 4, 2020
quick question

did Selebus make any more custom images since they were shared here? IIRC i think it was DarklDaemon who shared them
Quick answer : Yes.

Longer version :

At $50/month you get 1 Custom image request per month. At $100/month you get 3 Image requests per month. There are dozens of new requests posted on every month, freely viewable by every sub, with filters by tags such as "Chinami", "forced" or "exhibitionism".

• Red Heart
Reactions: dantarium

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
After she learns of her fathers supposed death she is depressed and might have tried to kill herself again.
Didn't she say as much and more during that creepy fuck in her room? Something like trying again and again but saying she thought she did at least which strongly implied getting reset back to life every time, i swear she mentioned almost the exact same thing after the bluejaying death reset sent her bonkers.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
As i see it Makoto has serious daddy issues. This could be the root cause of her depressions.
What she wanted/wants is affection/appreciation from certain people.
Mostly from her dad. -Not there.
From her mother. -She acts more like a friend or sister than a mother.
From Akira/Sensei as a dad replacement. -Not going to happen that way.

The moment she realises Akira wont/cant give her that particular affection/appreciation, she goes bluejay.

After (before due to reset) bluejay, her mother changes her behavior towards Makoto going into mom mode finally, which stabilises Makoto, getting the affection/appreciation she needs from at least one person she wants it from.

Further reinforcing the idea that she has serious daddy issues.
Ami also really helped her grieve, and was there for her, after losing her dad. I think that's the main thing that Makoto needs. Someone to understand and be there for her, and like you said affection and appreciation.

Around Bluejay, all Makoto had was Miku, and Maki who love her yet don't really understand her, then there's Sensei who she thinks could understand her, but instead uses her. That on top of everyone else resenting her for everything she did for them, made her give in. After breaking then resetting, Makoto is reprogrammed to be scared of dying due to the dreams she is having of what happened and, so, tries another route with Sensei instead of jumping. She tries to get him to treat her more like a human being. I don't think anyone really helped her after Bluejay until after her dad died though.

Didn't she say as much and more during that creepy fuck in her room? Something like trying again and again but saying she thought she did at least which strongly implied getting reset back to life every time, i swear she mentioned almost the exact same thing after the bluejaying death reset sent her bonkers.
She implies she tried to kill herself but it always became a hallucination:
So, it kind of sounds like she committed suicide multiple times somehow without her mom noticing (possibly with pills that she's mentioned before), but it could just be her literally hallucinating due to sleep deprivation and having that "fucking dream" as she put it.

Last edited:

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
I love how everytime I come here, a topic about a different girl would be brought up. I had my theories about Yumi before, but this just puts the cherry on top. I always thought that the flashback of Yumi with her breasts flashed was just Yankee Fashion, it turns out it might be how the old Sensei who appeared to be as twisted as he is now apparently had Yumi served her detention.

We also talked about how the scene apparently filled the skipped two months, Yumi never even remembered any of it. BUT... perhaps that's what is supposed to happen. No one is in control, not even Sensei. This might actually hinted that Yumi normally served her detention around this time. (before the beach event or the christmast party) Again, just a personal theory.

As he was right now, Sensei wouldn't even consider putting Yumi to detention. It would only make things worse for the girl he worked hard on building, whatever his motive really is.

Reactions: FireCazador

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Soooo.
I recall putting forward the theory that yumi is Tsukasa and Teddy Roosevelt's half sister a bit ago...
And how the only flimsy crappy evidence I had for that was because Tsubasa knew who Yuki was but Yuki has no clue who she is.
Another leading theory for why Tsubasa knew Yuki is because they went to that all girls high class rich school together before Yuki rebelled and hit the streets... this would imply wakana (and osako, since they met in school) would know who Yuki is also. So if that ever happens I'm going to lean towards went to school together
We don't have any evidence for what kinda school Yuki went to either from what I recall
Let's be honest I only really made this post to call Tonka Truck, Teddy Roosevelt

... I also now really want her to wear a bright yellow dress and ask sensei what he thinks and he responds with
" well the yellow really makes your headlights pop out and your dump bed certainly doesn't look flat tonka"
"It's touka!"
"Bright yellow toy all the boys want to play with for hours... nah I think Tonka fits you better"

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So, it kind of sounds like she committed suicide multiple times somehow without her mom noticing (possibly with pills that she's mentioned before), but it could just be her literally hallucinating due to sleep deprivation and having that "fucking dream" as she put it.
I really don't think this fits it just being a hallucination, Selly knows what the reader would take from that and it seems pretty damn intentional to have it actually saying "oh boy has she tried but she keeps getting reset back". I understand holding reservations for certain things but this is a game and Selly definitely intends his subtext, there'd be no greater way to give a nod to this situation without just stating it outright, "i've tried to kill myself multiple times but it seems every time i do i just zip back to just before". Exactly like in bluejay.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LuisD

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I really don't think this fits it just being a hallucination, Selly knows what the reader would take from that and it seems pretty damn intentional to have it actually saying "oh boy has she tried but she keeps getting reset back". I understand holding reservations for certain things but this is a game and Selly definitely intends his subtext, there'd be no greater way to give a nod to this situation without just stating it outright, "i've tried to kill myself multiple times but it seems every time i do i just zip back to just before". Exactly like in bluejay.
I agree, but you never really know in this game. Makoto was also hearing screams, turned into a rapist, and more or less everything that happened felt like a dream to her afterwards. I overall don't really consider broken Makoto a reliable narrator, and I like to acknowledge other possibilities at times. I do think she likely overdosed though. The pills reference back at the beach visit may have foreshadowed that.

It also could have been foreshadowing something between Makoto and Wakana. They seem suspiciously linked in retrospect.

• Thinking Face

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Yakuza dudes come to beat up sensei for yumi at his new apartment tapioca is there.
Sensei: don't make me have to get my tonfa
Yakuza: this guy knows how to throw down?
Sensei: what? No, never under estimate the power of a rich girl you can use to bludgeon your way out of any situation.
Tonfa: sigh let me get my purse

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I love how everytime I come here, a topic about a different girl would be brought up. I had my theories about Yumi before, but this just puts the cherry on top. I always thought that the flashback of Yumi with her breasts flashed was just Yankee Fashion, it turns out it might be how the old Sensei who appeared to be as twisted as he is now apparently had Yumi served her detention.

We also talked about how the scene apparently filled the skipped two months, Yumi never even remembered any of it. BUT... perhaps that's what is supposed to happen. No one is in control, not even Sensei. This might actually hinted that Yumi normally served her detention around this time. (before the beach event or the christmast party) Again, just a personal theory.

As he was right now, Sensei wouldn't even consider putting Yumi to detention. It would only make things worse for the girl he worked hard on building, whatever his motive really is.
I am curious on the context behind those creepy ass detentions as Yumi has put it up:
As far as has been confirmed though, Old Sensei would stare at her for "whatever" reason.

I definitely don't see Current Sensei putting her in detention like that. I also think he sees her as somewhat of an anchor currently. She's keeping him stable in a way. Calling him out and not just bending over like other girls.

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
It's honestly hilarious that Chika and Yumi basically talk about Sensei all the time and they don't even know his name. Like, has it even been brought over the several resets that Maya witnessed before?

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes