JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
BTW, as far as I rembmer, guide mode will corrupt your game saves so you wouldn't be able to load a save after uninstalling it. Be careful

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Calling it corruption is kind of misleading, it just locks your save to the modded version as the save file contains modded data the unmodded game can't make sense of.
I ment no offence, but this is exactly how I understand game save corruption. This mod cannot be just uninstalled whenever you want and there is no big disclaimer about it.

FireCazador

May 22, 2020
Also, Maya notes that Psycho Ami only came about due to things she's done wrong:
iirc Maya is talking about her memories about Ami, that even seeing her killing, torturing and doing some war crimes she still like Ami because when shes not psyco give her good memories

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
iirc Maya is talking about her memories about Ami, that even seeing her killing, torturing and doing some war crimes she still like Ami because when shes not psyco give her good memories
remember she didnt specify killing yet
yet...
lol

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
More like she can't judge Ami for all that bad stuff, because it's Maya's fault for inadvertently changing her. If Ami isn't triggered by outside forces, she remains the Ami that everyone loves, instead of becoming Psycho Ami.

It's like judging someone that's been there for you, for lashing out, after you went and ruined their life. Real Ami is the kind of person that held Maya while she cried on the beach and helped Makoto grieve after her father died. Psycho Ami is some kind of monster that apparently anal raped her classmates.

Reactions: Pervyfox

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
View attachment 2680932
You guys think "There aren't many... but they exist." is referring to the Rooftop Squad or other people who can reset like Maya?
According to Maya, anyone can reset the world. So, I don't think it's referring to that.

The "dwindling, finite numbers" part makes me think it's also not the Rooftop Squad, because it's not dwindling. It's increasing.

It could be referring to the other Mayas. Like Amiokay Maya, Long Maya, Moyo, the other Mayas that showed up in Second Sun, etc. Perhaps the Maya that wrote the MM note on Sensei's wall.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I ment no offence, but this is exactly how I understand game save corruption. This mod cannot be just uninstalled whenever you want and there is no big disclaimer about it.
I'm not offended but corruption is commonly understood to mean an error that breaks saves where as what the guide mod does is simply create modded saves, something very common in videogames. I do wish modders would advertise if their mods are of the 'creates mod-dependant save files' variety though.

Reactions: dantarium

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
According to Maya, anyone can reset the world. So, I don't think it's referring to that.

The "dwindling, finite numbers" part makes me think it's also not the Rooftop Squad, because it's not dwindling. It's increasing.

It could be referring to the other Mayas. Like Amiokay Maya, Long Maya, Moyo, the other Mayas that showed up in Second Sun, etc. Perhaps the Maya that wrote the MM note on Sensei's wall.
Sorry, by "people who can reset like Maya" I mean like "patient zero" Maya, people who've been surviving through resets since the beginning that we aren't aware of. And I highly doubt Maya actually knows how to reset a world, she probably just have a feel for when it is coming, that's why she said that anybody could do it. Plus Yasu said that Maya could guide others to places and I can't think of any other thing that could imply other than the resets.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
We ALL want to know :p
she is literally moving stuff from her dorm to the school
I imagine its mainly survival things for resets and snacks... she has waited there longer than 3 weeks before
that being said it is also probably a mix of other things

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

blackredfish

Feb 10, 2018
I've been thinking what could be the relation between Nao-chan and the Nao from the Library who Sensei perceives as fear itself. So here I come with another theory straight out of my ass. Mind you, I'm not even endorsing it 100%, just having fun.

Akira was not always opposed to having kids, when he finds out Sekai is pregnant of his child he's actually looking forward to it. But there's a problem: his brother. The one who has everything he wants, the woman she loves and, if he doesn't do anything, will have his first child too. That is Akira's biggest fear, Nao.

There is where he draws the line and decides to kill his brother (not an uncommon scenario in here). It's confirmed he's been part of the accident, maybe even driving (does anyone recollect any dialog stating Sensei had a licence in the past? could be a clue), no idea how it went exactly. But he leaving unscathed from it is extremely suspicious.

Things go wrong and Sekai dies along Nao. In a cruel turn of events Akira is the one who ends fathering the other's child. Now Nozomu seeks revenge, he wants Akira to impregnate all the girls only to strip him from them. Send them to another plane of existence to work for the Gods.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes