fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
So, Mega Ami vs Real Ami vs Psycho Ami vs Mangled Ami vs Nao Ami vs Vylhana Ami.

Whose everyone's favorite Ami? Might as well add Amber Ami, Sekai dress Ami, Winter Ami, and Sailor Moon Ami, etc.
I've waited long for this question! For this,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hth2m1

May 28, 2018
5) I suspect Psycho Ami is the only true Ami, and the sweet "real" Ami is just a mask she's otherwise very good at wearing. She is a cuckoo after all. Her primary purpose is to push all the other chicks out of the nest before they hatch so that she can siphon all the love and affection from Akira for her own ends, whatever those might be.
Yeah I'm with you 100% on this. I don't really see any strong evidence suggesting that Ami hasn't been a total psycho the entire time and I see a ton of evidence that she's completely fucked in the head going all the way back to the earliest parts of the game. At this point the only thing really supporting the idea that there's a "real" Ami who's a sweet good person and would never hurt anyone is Maya saying so, and as I've mentioned before I think she's just being ignorant of the truth, whether willingly or because she's been "programmed" to do so.

This might be a bit of a niche reference, but for anyone who's watched SSSS.Gridman, think about the situation with Rika and how she believed wholeheartedly that Akane was a good person, even after it became clear that she was the one behind all the stuff that was happening. Granted, in that situation Akane ends up redeemed in the end, but we're explicitly told that Rika thinks positively of Akane because it's the way she was made and she has no say in the matter. I suspect a similar situation here with Maya and Ami.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
"But I don't want a healthy relationship. I want to fuck teenagers." - Sensei (probably)

Honestly, considering his apparent relationship with Maya before the resets... It could be worse. Chika better watch him..
I don't think she was exactly as young as wizard age back then but yeah...

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
Maya might be the least sane of them all, all those years trapped in a loop would probably drive anybody nuts.
Actually, wouldn't be the years trapped in a loop make her insane? I do think she's only trying to keep her cool most of the time, but she's like a ticking bomb waiting to explode.

That is if Tsuneyo's assumption that she is just as flawed as Ami or everyone else aware of the loop.

Reactions: Riolol

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
I don't think she was exactly as young as wizard age back then but yeah...
Chinami is canonicaly 5000 yo, it's not a crime!

By the way, a crazy theory rises: what if she knows she actualy 5000 yo because she aware of resets?

• Haha
Reactions: Riolol

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
"But I don't want a healthy relationship. I want to fuck teenagers." - Sensei (probably)

Honestly, considering his apparent relationship with Maya before the resets... It could be worse. Chika better watch him..
That’s what I thought as well when discussing her apartment plan, Tusbasa reminded Sensei not to ever look at Tsukasa the improper way and he immediately denied such possibility.

And I am like are you sure??? Aren’t you like, been there done that with a certain smol gurl :LOL:

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
Chinami is canonicaly 5000 yo, it's not a crime!

By the way, a crazy theory rises: what if she knows she actualy 5000 yo because she aware of resets?
One thing I'm curious about is how long Chinami would have left if we're assuming the worst. Cause I remember her having a fever and it went away with the next reset.

Chika might not even meet Tsubasa if it weren't for her relationship with Sensei tbh, but assuming that Chika would eventually swallow her pride and take her to a better apartment even if she's not in a "relationship" with Sensei, then she'd probably have a chance to lead a normal life.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes