DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Wakana's knowledge seems more specialized, where Noriko and Nodoka's is more generalized. She could probably wipe the floor with them on poetry trivia, but they'd have the edge in any other subject.
Honestly, I'm not sure about that. Nodoka is more or less a super computer. Noriko on the other hand? Hopefully. I don't recall Noriko mentioning poetry much.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I am looking forward to Wakana realizing that Sensei is actually a better teacher than her. Just wanna see her reaction
I think most of that credit would go to Makoto or even Imani instead of Sensei, tbh. He's just morale support mostly, and arguably not even that good at it, considering perhaps his best student jumped off the roof once.

She's also possibly dealing with up to twice as many students than they are.

Reactions: crustlord12

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
I think you guys forgot about girl who studied quantum physics. If only she wasn't so cryptic about her knowledge.

I think most of that credit would go to Makoto or even Imani instead of Sensei, tbh. He's just morale support mostly, and arguably not even that good at it, considering perhaps his best student jumped off the roof once.
Yes, but no. Sensei currently have at least 3 top school students (and Touka is surely in top4 too, soo 4 top students) in his class and two of them joined him because Wakana was literaly uncapable of teaching them. It's solid AF

Reactions: rianzz

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I think you guys forgot about girl who studied quantum physics. If only she wasn't so cryptic about her knowledge.

Yes, but no. Sensei currently have at least 3 top school students (and Touka is surely in top4 too, soo 4 top students) in his class and two of them joined him because Wakana was literaly uncapable of teaching them. It's solid AF
I actually think Maya isn't really that intelligent overall. She's just a fan of a certain niche and had perhaps 1000+ years to hone it. In otherwords: "Maya is a nerd!".

Sensei definitely looks better due to his students though. At least until they commit suicide or kill eachother.

Last edited:

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
I actually think Maya isn't really that intelligent overall. She's just a fan of a certain niche and had perhaps 1000+ years to hone it. In otherwords: "Maya is a nerd".

Sensei definitely looks better due to his students though. At least until they commit suicide or kill eachother.
My personal list of girls who have "potentional" to kill each other:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Suicide:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Lucky they haven't commited any suicide yet, aren't they? :)
I mean Makoto did, maybe more than once. I'm also thinking Maya did, but I'm guessing it didn't take. Who knows how many others in past resets have or who will before it's over.

Even Sensei may have. If not for resets, there probably wouldn't even be a class anymore.

Last edited:

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
I can definitely see a couple of these.

My "potential" lists:
Sorry if this comes off as rude but it's wild to me that you think most of this group would ever come close to suicide when most of them have lost family members and are still going strong. The closest one to suicide is Niki and it'd still take a lot for her to crumble.

The kill someone list is also inaccurate, Yasu doesn't kill because her religion doesn't allow it (she avoided kyudo club with Touka), Ayane, Chika and Touka are very kind and wouldn't kill unless it's a world wide threat or something like that.
Maya is a wildcard, her motives are not very clear but if she didn't kill Noriko even if there's a chance Sensei might lose all memories then she probably wouldn't kill anyone.
Tsuneyo would kill for righteous reasons, she almost killed Sensei.
Nodoka wouldn't kill anyone with her current motives and I think she prefers psychological damage
Psycho Ami definitely kills.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Sorry if this comes off as rude but it's wild to me that you think most of this group would ever come close to suicide when most of them have lost family members and are still going strong. The closest one to suicide is Niki and it'd still take a lot for her to crumble.

The kill someone list is also inaccurate, Yasu doesn't kill because her religion doesn't allow it (she avoided kyudo club with Touka), Ayane, Chika and Touka are very kind and wouldn't kill unless it's a world wide threat or something like that.
Maya is a wildcard, her motives are not very clear but if she didn't kill Noriko even if there's a chance Sensei might lose all memories then she probably wouldn't kill anyone.
Nodoka wouldn't kill anyone with her current motives and I think she prefers psychological damage
I agree with most of this, though I think Chika could be pushed to kill if someone endangered Chinami. She's proven to have quite a temper and will fiercely defend the people she loves if threatened.

Nodoka seems to be done with Yumi, she left a massive psychological scar and got her suspended. The only way she goes after Yumi again is if Yumi goes after Futaba again.

Reactions: crustlord12

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

There are worst things than losing family members. They all had something/someone else to live for, otherwise they wouldn't be here. Still, those are just those I consider potential possibilities. Not guarantees.

I did say Psycho Yasu. Not just Yasu. If a god changes her, it doesn't matter what she normally thinks. Also Ayane has murdered like 4 janitors on accident. Still, Ayane, Chika, and Touka haven't had a reason to kill yet. (Well, Ayane somewhat does but it remains to be seen if she actually would.) Again just potential possibilities. Maya knows killing is fruitless, so killing Noriko wouldn't do anything. However, she's made it clear she doesn't consider others as real, and is completely fine using others as experiments. I can see both her and Nodoka sacrificing everyone else to get what they want. Nodoka has noted she'd put her self first even over Futaba, hence her fucking Sensei.

Tsuneyo would definitely kill for righteous reasons. If killing everyone else ends up being the righteous option, then well, here comes Gallows Edge.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Chinami is at the top of my list of characters who would commit suicide, let the girl get close to a bag of peanuts and watch the damage happen.
Same. It's a little sad that a little girl might be the most openly suicidal character, in this game.

Reactions: rianzz

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022

Thing is the mind can be a funny thing just like the human body. Think about all the physical trauma someone can take to their body during a disaster like an earthquake or tornado or something similar and they can fight through and survive but sometimes the body just decides it's had enough and simply... stops. I think it can also be true when it comes to emotional trauma.

Reactions: DeSkel15
4.20 star(s) 298 Votes