barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Now, I'm curious how fucked up the sex scenes will get in this? There was/is some references to Necro shit, but I'm hoping the only kind of blood in future sex scenes will be from a hymen, and all partners will be alive.
Akira+Moyo would technically qualify as necro.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Akira+Moyo would technically qualify as necro.
I mean he kind of fucked the head of Miku, Long Maya's literal roach infested cunt, and AmIOkay Maya nailed to a wall. I wouldn't really put anything past Sensei at this point, especially when he's trippin. Even Moyo seems tame compared to the possibilities.
Yet this melon fucker is too good for Anal? I hope Psycho Ami sodomizes him.

blackredfish

Feb 10, 2018
At first I thought you were talking about the plant that got fired's empty seat, and I was gonna point out that the theory he was spouting off when he got fired was one of mine.
Well, if you got fired from the plant council you know where to apply now. Although I hear Moyo is a little worried, word spreads that you are not too nice to little girls:LOL:

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I will be very disapointed if Chika's dark path doesn't involve Chinami getting sodomized or dying in agony. But at the same time I'll be very sad. This game brings such dichotomy of feelings, I love to see the girls broken and twisted, but hate to see them sad.

Reactions: FireCazador

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
I will be very disapointed if Chika's dark path doesn't involve Chinami getting sodomized or dying in agony. But at the same time I'll be very sad. This game brings such dichotomy of feelings, I love to see the girls broken and twisted, but hate to see them sad.
Which would be worse for Chika do you think, Yumi or Akira performing the act?

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Jesus, I don't think the dark path will be that dark. Protect Chinami we must.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Y'all over here talking about things happening to the girls. Meanwhile, I'm hoping Psycho Chinami, Psycho Ami, and Psycho Sana take turns pegging and sodomizing Sensei, until he begs Psycho Goddess Haruka to destroy existence using 23% of her power.

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
We need an orgy scene, not necessarily with psychos. Pervs from second floor and perv milfs probably would suffice

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Like Mother:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Like Daughter:

I wonder who taught who? Then again, it might actually be something the other mother taught both.

Last edited:

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
My list of who's going to commit murder and why.

3. Makoto - She's just been put through the mental ringer, and while she's started the road to recovery, she's far from fine. And the fact that she's just been hit with an existential bombshell that I don't believe she's processed yet puts more pressure on already shaky ground. I can see her relapsing into depression and getting dangerous now that she knows about the loops and the lack of foreseeable consequences that they give her. I believe her murder victim will be her mom. Her and Maki haven't even begun to heal their broken relationship. And I can see her snapping during an argument with her mom.

2. Ami - If you don't know why she's on the list, then you're a goober. My money's on her first murder victim being Maya. In Ami's eyes, the biggest threat to her happiness with Akira is Maya. This is hammered home in the Halloween party, where she calls out Maya, and in the bad uncle scene with Noriko. When she snaps, the first thing that's got to go will be Maya, and speaking of Maya...

1. Maya - it's impossible to miss that she's falling apart mentally. She's not mentally strong; she's just numb to it all. And her knowledge, while it didn't give her control, gave her comfort. But all that's gone out the window, new stuff is happening and her feelings that she thought she buried are resurfacing. She can't act on her feelings; she doesn't know what's going to happen, all while Ayane rubs it in her face that she has the one thing she's been wanting for the past 1000000+ loops. She's going to snap and it's going to be brutal. My money's on Ayane being her target. Ayane will probably try not to be as boastful about banging sensei after Maya's outburst at the end of the update, but since it's Ayane, she'll still do it unintentionally and consistently. Hell, I'm pretty sure if Ami does kill Maya, then Ayane's next on the list.

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Okay I don't mind spoilers so tell me please: If I hadn't finger Ami and be on 'good uncle' path, is Ami still obsest with Sensei? Because if she doesn't, I'm planning to restart the game and be on good uncle path. Last update creeped the hell out of me

Reactions: crustlord12

Pachu123456

Oct 1, 2018
I just updated to .31 with the guide mod and my saves are gone as soon as I open the game. Thankfully I've two save backups but after transfering them to the saves folder I get a DRM error as soon as I launch the game

Does anyone know what to do next? Please help

Reactions: EscapeEvade
4.20 star(s) 298 Votes