Banana Hour

Oct 14, 2019
Ok so I am very out of the loop. Last time I touched this game was probably like over a year or two and I wanted to get back into it. Does the main game have DRM in it as well, and what are these care package doohickies?

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Ok so I am very out of the loop. Last time I touched this game was probably like over a year or two and I wanted to get back into it. Does the main game have DRM in it as well, and what are these care package doohickies?
The care packages activate DRM stuff if they are added to the main game. Otherwise I think it's fine.

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
(Don't take all of these seriously)
Tsuneyo - Walking in on Molly and Sensei. Instant traumatization, lmao.

Noriko - Similar, except with Niki or maybe Maya. Might be in a closet.

Rin - Walking in on Otoha and Rika.

Io - Finds out Sensei and Tsuneyo went to an amusement park. The true climax of the Dark Phase. Psycho Io drugs the class.

Futaba - Nodoka blackmails her with a recording of Sensei with Nodoka. Futaba becomes free use to save Sensei's job.

Kirin - Karin implies anything sexual, then Sensei instantly ditches Kirin for her during their date.

Touka - Walks in on her mother getting massaged by Sensei.

Etc.
Sana - Same with Touka, but a threesome with Haruka.

Chika - Walks in on sensei banging _______ (I'll leave it to all of your twisted minds)

Reactions: LuisD and DeSkel15

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
The care packages are non-canon content, some alternate costumes for the character page, character design sheets, info pages, an alternate animations. If you don't download them, you never have to worry about the DRM, if you do, and don't properly back up your saves or isolate the game, you are at high risk of having your save files wiped.

Reactions: DeSkel15

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Looking at the list, I'd like to point out 2 things:

1 - Chinami is 3rd from the bottom, and she's pretty darn smart.
2 - The list is missing Kaori.
Kaori was secretly a main character this whole time. (Or even Selebus can't rank her intelligence accurately?)

AbsoluteA522

Jun 17, 2023
Heya
Help please
This happens when i click (Go somewhere). I'm on Android btw ver. 31
I tried messing with options, settings, controls, files and save files but blah nothing fixes it.
I remember this issue happening in the past pc versions as well.
Any advice?
Screenshot_20230617-104159.jpg

Pachu123456

Oct 1, 2018
Did you download care packages? If so you need the disable drm patch from the first page.
I did that for .30 and it worked, not sure why it's not working now. Isn't the DRM patch only updated up to .30 yet? Sorry, not too knowledgeable about this kind of stuff lol
For reference, after trying the DRM patch I get a phone.rpy error

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Isn't the DRM patch only updated up to .30 yet?
I played 0.31.0 with all care packages and it worked for me. Try again in case you mistaken something.
Also, DRM patch should be applied after update patch.

In case it would not work, there are few workarounds:
1) Start game without internet connection
2) Backup saves and script.rpy before each game start. Restore it after game started

Reactions: Pachu123456

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I did that for .30 and it worked, not sure why it's not working now. Isn't the DRM patch only updated up to .30 yet? Sorry, not too knowledgeable about this kind of stuff lol
For reference, after trying the DRM patch I get a phone.rpy error
The DRM is in the gui file, if you download the cleaned gui or have a copy of the cleaned one in your pc you can just sub it in every update unless Selebus adds new things to the gui file, the script file on that post is outdated and that is why you get a phone error, you can just use the normal script from the game.

Reactions: Pachu123456

Pachu123456

Oct 1, 2018
The DRM is in the gui file, if you download the cleaned gui or have a copy of the cleaned one in your pc you can just sub it in every update unless Selebus adds new things to the gui file, the script file on that post is outdated and that is why you get a phone error, you can just use the normal script from the game.
This worked!!! Thank you so much!

Banana Hour

Oct 14, 2019
The care packages activate DRM stuff if they are added to the main game. Otherwise I think it's fine.
The care packages are non-canon content, some alternate costumes for the character page, character design sheets, info pages, an alternate animations. If you don't download them, you never have to worry about the DRM, if you do, and don't properly back up your saves or isolate the game, you are at high risk of having your save files wiped.
So if I wanted the care package thingies, then all I need is the gui file to obliterate the drm? How do I even download the attachment? Edge likes to open all the text in a new tab instead of just friggin downloading, like in the screenshot below.

Screenshot 2023-06-17 062506.png

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
So if I wanted the care package thingies, then all I need is the gui file to obliterate the drm? How do I even download the attachment? Edge likes to open all the text in a new tab instead of just friggin downloading, like in the screenshot below.

View attachment 2703437
I think you can right click the page then choose save as, or just copy all the text into notepad then save as gui.rpy

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes