SadCoomer

Sep 26, 2020
Random, but did anyone else realize that Tsukasa stiffed Yumi?:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's kind of funny, to be honest, like, if you think about it, Yumi more or less got bullied by a child.

Not sure if it's the resets, or simply because Tsukasa is a child, but Yumi got screwed over and I guess that's just how things are going to go.

Tack this on to being possibly murdered, and now having to bodyguard Sensei, I think it's fair to say that Yumi is having a rough couple of updates.
Funniest thing about this is that if she just waited a few more seconds, she would have gotten a true, better deal with Tsubasa

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
New take (from me, anyway, not sure if it's something else that anyone's come up with):

The blue we're supposed to trust isn't about what people are wearing, but about Yasu's eyes.
Sekai is representing the other side of the tug of war.
Nao is representing the rope.
Poor Sekai. Yasu has plot armor.

I though tug of war was just generic religious rambling. However, with black/white angels theory it might be a thing.

I wish there would be Nao & Yasu interactions in observable future (i.e. on beach). It would clarify so much

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I wouldn't be surprised, if Aki-kun have been pegged by Sekai. She has no reason not to do it
Sensei seems to claim to be an anal virgin, but, we know that he doesn't have all of his memories yet...So..

Maybe that's why he's "not much of an anal person"?:

Sekai does seem a little biased when it comes to sex though, with all the "big strong man" do sex to girls thing she seems to have going on:
I don't really see her being supportive when it comes to guys being fucked, or girl on girl stuff either. Incest is good though:
Could be wrong.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Sensei seems to claim to be an anal virgin, but, we know that he doesn't have all of his memories yet...So..

Maybe that's why he's "not much of an anal person"?:

Sekai does seem a little biased when it comes to sex though, with all the "big strong man" do sex to girls thing she seems to have going on:
I don't really see her being supportive when it comes to guys being fucked, or girl on girl stuff either. Incest is good though:
Could be wrong.
Well in the "Good Boy" happy event there are some suggestions that he may have been anally raped :

Reactions: rianzz and JelF547

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Well in the "Good Boy" happy event there are some suggestions that he may have been anally raped :
I think he'd have pain in his butt, if it had anything to do with anal, tbh.

The pain in the gut stuff is likely just in reference to him feeling wrong and scared due to Sekai. Albeit, I have been wondering if Nozomu, his brother, may have been secretly gay.. so.. who knows what may have happened between them.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
So in one of Nao-Chans events there's a poem from someones mother, which seems to be related to Akira.
Together with the Sara ass fuck event, which seems to be quite uniqeu, given that Akira has a distaste for it and seemed to be possessed or whatever at that time, where he talks about "a", assuming "his", mother.
Then there was Sekai in the peek a boo event saying "You liked/loved it when your mother did that." and i still wonder if that was a figure of speech and she meant herself.

I know that as far as we know there seems to be no way that Sekai could be Akira's mother.
But it's also not completely impossible with the whole perception stuff and what not.
It's also not so far from Sekai to Saki. With names like Sekai and Nozomu, which i just guess would be rather rare names for Japanese people, it's not so far to assume that those are wrong in some way.

This also might settle the Daisy vs Himawari naming stuff.
As far as i know all people in the rooster have japanese names, and Daisy is english.

At the end i do have a strong feeling that at least someone had a pretty unhealthy relationship (meaning physical) with his/her mother.

• Thinking Face

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
I think he'd have pain in his butt, if it had anything to do with anal, tbh.

The pain in the gut stuff is likely just in reference to him feeling wrong and scared due to Sekai. Albeit, I have been wondering if Nozomu, his brother, may have been secretly gay.. so.. who knows what may have happened between them.
Out of curiosity, what makes you think Nozumu was gay?

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Out of curiosity, what makes you think Nozumu was gay?
It's mostly conjecture, but it's because of the Flies story in 'Something everyone knows and ignores':

So, the story involves a male who hid his sexuality because of his parents, became twisted, decided to crush flowers so others couldn't enjoy them, then killed himself.

Then there's Nozomu, who seems to be both Callous, and Dead, and seeing as how religion seems to play a big part with Saki:
Who is likely his and Sensei's mother, I can see Nozomu's parents forbidding him from being gay, which caused him to become callous.

Of course, I could be way off.

Edit: Technically, the guy in the story just hung himself. It never actually said he died, so the death correlation may be incorrect.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
Also, this is the second time Rin has casually dropped time paradox stuff mid conversation in chapter 3. I feel like she's been trying to give hints to people. And with Nodoka's pen name having Rin's last name and Rin's bio mom being talked about recently, I really hope that Rin becomes the face of chapter 4. Rin being aware of reset stuff would be a really cool twist and challenges a lot of what we already know about this world.

... that or maybe Rin just isn't capable of thinking for more than 3 seconds, which would be very disappointing. Or maybe she's just pretending to be dumb.
Has a Rin fan, i would want nothing more, but also, dont be mean to the girl... They are usually not really aware of it, like Yumi didnt really tough about it, until Sensei pointed out if she knew what she did during the 2 months skip, that's when it clicked on Yumi. And same goes for Makoto, if Miku didnt got into a loop, she would have tough it was all a joke.
Rin might or might not be "free" for now, but she is just having a normal conversation and nobody pointed it out because they all ignore those kind of time comments.

But yeah... man, i would LOVE for Rin and her Homie to be Rooftop Homies.
Also I wanted to point out the Rin scene because counting that scene, Rin has casually mentioned time paradox information 3 times just in chapter 3, which I feel like is a lot more than other characters. So I wouldn't be surprised if Rin ends up being a more important character in the future.
Rin has done this in the previous chapter as well. Can't remember exactly when during Ch. 2 one full year has passed or almost fully passed. She was with Akira/Sensei they were talking about the next major event coming up and Rin could believe that that event was coming up so soon again and then she thought to herself out loud that whole year had passed with same class and Sensei didn't pick up on it because looking out for people with some sort of an awareness of time loops was not a thing yet. Also at the time Sensei found it amusing when a students could sort of see but couldn't fully grasp resets and time loops and being slightly confused by it. I can't find the Scene that this takes place in the replays, but I know it exists.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
It's mostly conjecture, but it's because of the Flies story in 'Something everyone knows and ignores':

So, the story involves a male who hid his sexually because of his parents, became twisted, decided to crush flowers so others couldn't enjoy them, then killed himself.

Then there's Nozomu, who seems to be both Callous, and Dead, and seeing as how religion seems to play a big part with Saki:
Who is likely his and Sensei's mother, I can see Nozomu's parents forbidding him from being gay, which caused him to become callous.

Of course, I could be way off.
So if Nozomu is gay then he likely intentionally caused the car crash? Wild.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
So if Nozomu is gay then he likely intentionally caused the car crash? Wild.
Possibly, but Nozomu is mostly an enigma.

And actually, I just realized I may have jumped the gun. Technically, the guy hung himself:
But it didn't actually say he died. It could have just been an attempt. Still, if the story is about Nozomu I wouldn't be surprised.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
If Nozomu is gay there is a big chance that Akira is Ami's true father and Nozomu was forced to marry Sekai to cover for them.

SadCoomer

Sep 26, 2020
If Nozomu is gay there is a big chance that Akira is Ami's true father and Nozomu was forced to marry Sekai to cover for them.
It would explain the mutual disdain Akira and Nozomu had for each other, but I think it's way too far fetched. We still don't have any real proof that Nozomu was gay after all

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes