DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
If Nozomu is gay there is a big chance that Akira is Ami's true father and Nozomu was forced to marry Sekai to cover for them.
Considering Nozomu and Sekai seemed to be married before Sensei hit puberty, since she was around to play peekaboo with Sensei, I don't think the marriage involved Ami. I do think it could have been a cover though.

Sekai was noted to have pretended to be religious, and Saki seems to be religious, so the entire relationship may have been more of a business thing. They make eachother look good, but do whatever they want. Sekai being a married teacher probably would have made it easier to groom her students without suspicion. Not to mention it'd give her a brother in law to "play" with. Which, in retrospect, may have been the main attraction.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
At the end i do have a strong feeling that at least someone had a pretty unhealthy relationship (meaning physical) with his/her mother.
We actually meet Saki in one of the happy scenes, though. Saki and Sekai are not the same person.

Now, if Nozomu slept with/raped his own mother, and Akira is the product of that, then some things would fall into place. This would explain how Akira is, as Yasu says, "a child born to someone who understood"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JelF547

saerav

Jun 8, 2017
Wow, well that was a really creepy update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, i find it worrying how many events are starting to have "abrupt" endings that just end up with I guess either Sensei having visions and sleepwalking home or some sort of terminal message. Like I think I counted 3 just in this update. The Nao one was really good tho, I just hope the trick doesn't lose it's novelty. This update gave me shivers like 5 times

EDIT: oh man I didn't read the thread before posting and now i see there's people pointing out the face 2 posts above mine lol

Reactions: DeSkel15

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
We actually meet Saki in one of the happy scenes, though. Saki and Sekai are not the same person.

Now, if Nozomu slept with/raped his own mother, and Akira is the product of that, then some things would fall into place. This would explain how Akira is, as Yasu says, "a child born to someone who understood"
I remember that event. Not in detail though. I think it starts within a sports locker room? But they talk like they where standing in a school hallway.
How'd he even have a memory about it like this?
Unless he time travelled there.

Maybe this is a time paradox and he is his own father :LOL:

Anyway, besides the little we get as facts here and there, with the perception thingy going on, it's hard to rule out a loooot of things.

Kagitane

Feb 8, 2021
What do you think guys - Did Sekai feel attraction and "love" only for Akira or would any prepubertal boy at the time have suited her?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I thought that was a reference to Akira's father being the protagonist Sel's previous game
That's an assumption we made based on the reveal that Saki was his mother. But last I heard, Nothing Is Beautiful never got out of the demo stage, so there's not an ending, and especially not a canon ending that we can point to and definitively say "this is Akira's father."

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
What do you think guys - Did Sekai feel attraction and "love" only for Akira or would any prepubertal boy at the time have suited her?
I think she loved Sensei, only second to Ami, but initially it was all about her "darkest desires":
The wrongness of it seemed to be the main allure.

Sensei however also had the added bonus of it being as close to incest as she could likely get, so I think any would have suited her, but her brother in law was more taboo.

Reactions: rianzz and saerav

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I remember that event. Not in detail though. I think it starts within a sports locker room? But they talk like they where standing in a school hallway.
How'd he even have a memory about it like this?
Unless he time travelled there.

Maybe this is a time paradox and he is his own father :LOL:

Anyway, besides the little we get as facts here and there, with the perception thingy going on, it's hard to rule out a loooot of things.
The event is Everything is Connected, and it starts on a soccer field. It's the one where you see Miku and the Kanda's severed heads, and they turn into melons. Maya guides you to a shed, where you briefly interact with Akira's mother.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
This would explain how Akira is, as Yasu says, "a child born to someone who understood"
Considering Yasu seemed to refer to that someone as "her" and "she":
I think it's actually referring to Saki. Saki was also religious apparently, as well as connected to the upside down house, so her being on Yasu's and HOPE's side, as well as the light, would make sense.

Saki also seems a little callous since she seemed to not like Sensei much.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes