saerav

Jun 8, 2017
Welp, you were right about it showing up in Noriko's invite thing:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is virtually guaranteed to be "The Old One", and it wants more friends..
"Please unwind your latest leaves,
Hidden smiles in paper sleeves,
A god among the rightful thieves
Laughs quietly beneath the eaves

Who listens when the forest won't
Who leaps the logs when leapers won't

Who speaks to me inside my home
Who cries in that concerning tone

The girl who is a girl who is a girl who is insane"

the font color on that background is almost as horrifying as the monster and almost hurt my eyes the same deal
but it kind of points in the same direction as what I was talking about, mostly that last sentence, IMO

Reactions: DeSkel15

dantarium

Jul 25, 2020
Is there a way to have that black box for the game dialog to come back?

reading it the normal way really hurts my eyes

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
On top of that, there's how Moyo can't seem to speak without damaging others, and how Nao-chan can't seem to speak at all:[/SPOILER]
I was imagining Nao would sound like that IAMYOU from Mother's Milk if she speaks, but gonna put Moyo voice line as a candidate

Hopefully, I mean we did seem to summon it then ignore it to finger Noriko.

Wait, did we cuck the old one? Lmao.
ok cucking it sounds way more preferrable because at the time, I thought things were more like summoning the Old Ones into that event successfully and it proceeded to suck you off through Ami (UGH get away from my penis you Lovecraftian monster!)

• Haha
Reactions: DeSkel15

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
"Please unwind your latest leaves,
Hidden smiles in paper sleeves,
A god among the rightful thieves
Laughs quietly beneath the eaves

Who listens when the forest won't
Who leaps the logs when leapers won't

Who speaks to me inside my home
Who cries in that concerning tone

The girl who is a girl who is a girl who is insane"

the font color on that background is almost as horrifying as the monster and almost hurt my eyes the same deal
but it kind of points in the same direction as what I was talking about, mostly that last sentence, IMO
But the old one isn't "The girl who is a girl who is a girl who is insane", he's the one who cries that in that concerning tone. The other poem refers to it as a he.
Personally its design makes me think it's supposed to be Akira: a predator with tendrils latching onto children. The other poem kinda fits; his lifespan is forever, he is trapped and we must save him, he is misunderstood and only wants more friends. The fact that Akira meets him should disprove that idea, but honestly Akira having a weird monster doppelganger of himself chasing him wouldn't phase me at all.
And that was after Sensei tried to cheat on Ami, Chika, Niki, etc, with Noriko. Sensei is such an asshole lmao.
Cheating on Niki with her sister is one of the worst things Akira has done so far, considering that the last break in their relationship nearly drove her to suicide.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
In Yasu's event "Hand of God" these parts really made me fear for the future of the story:
Because that sounds like a half loaded computer game and if that is true I will be very disapointed in Seleboy.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
In Yasu's event "Hand of God" these parts really made me fear for the future of the story:
Because that sounds like a half loaded computer game and if that is true I will be very disapointed in Seleboy.
It's been heavily implied that the world is a simulation and most people seem to ignore it, probably because it would be very disappointing like you said. Also Maya's fear room event seems to imply she is aware if it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

angevarg674

Sep 5, 2022
Hey, so I have a question.
Curremtly on 0.32 and with URM installed, I went back to check out some replays. While doing that, I noticed there's a variable called "bonus" and that if it's off, the sex talk on most events is replaced with something more... wholesome?
So that got me wondering, what's up with that? Is there a PG-13 version of the game I don't know about or is it just a silly thing for replays only? Would it be possible to start a new game, set this bonus to false and then play a whole different experience? Is that what it's there for? I'm kind of confused

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Hey, so I have a question.
Curremtly on 0.32 and with URM installed, I went back to check out some replays. While doing that, I noticed there's a variable called "bonus" and that if it's off, the sex talk on most events is replaced with something more... wholesome?
So that got me wondering, what's up with that? Is there a PG-13 version of the game I don't know about or is it just a silly thing for replays only? Would it be possible to start a new game, set this bonus to false and then play a whole different experience? Is that what it's there for? I'm kind of confused
This was dev's counter measure toward Patreon policy back then to make every character 18+, and more elusive about the sex part. This PG-13 version, The Legend of the Huggy Boy, has been discontinued after his game eventually got taken down by the site, so it does not have anything to do with your LiL experience (essentially unimportant legacy content now)

angevarg674

Sep 5, 2022
This was dev's counter measure toward Patreon policy back then to make every character 18+, and more elusive about the sex part. This PG-13 version, The Legend of the Huggy Boy, has been discontinued after his game eventually got taken down by the site, so it does not have anything to do with your LiL experience (essentially unimportant legacy content now)
I see. Thank you

Reactions: fdsasdf_p

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
It's been heavily implied that the world is a simulation and most people seem to ignore it, probably because it would be very disappointing like you said. Also Maya's fear room event seems to imply she is aware if it.
I think Maya's not only aware, she definitely thinks the world is not real, with how she refers to her friends as being "factory reset" and the way she disregards other people's feelings in general.
Also since Yasu said that things are only real if you want them to (please correct me since I don't have a computer right now to check exactly what Yasu meant), I wonder if the reason why people fall so hard for Sensei is because he wants them to. Makoto and some others seems to question why they love Sensei so much many times.

• Thinking Face

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Cheating on Niki with her sister is one of the worst things Akira has done so far, considering that the last break in their relationship nearly drove her to suicide.
Just imagine if Niki knew Sensei was cheating on her with Sekai back then, before ghosting her.

Niki seemed to even be hoping he was a virgin when they reunited.

• Thinking Face

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
Just imagine if Niki knew Sensei was cheating on her with Sekai back then, before ghosting her.

Niki seemed to even be hoping he was a virgin when they reunited.
Depending on how she learns that she might forgive him for it. That relationship really wasn't consensual on his end after all.

I wonder what she thinks was going on. She knows how devastating the accident was for him; does she think he really misses his brother? Or that he did love Sekai but in some kind of platonic role model way?

Reactions: rianzz

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Depending on how she learns that she might forgive him for it. That relationship really wasn't consensual on his end after all.

I wonder what she thinks was going on. She knows how devastating the accident was for him; does she think he really misses his brother? Or that he did love Sekai but in some kind of platonic role model way?
Niki knew he didn't care for his brother, so I'm guessing she assumed it was the loss of Sekai that hurt him, but yeah, she probably just thought they saw each other as brother and sister, with maybe some motherly vibes going on considering Sekai was around to play peekaboo with him.

Niki was definitely surprised by Sensei ghosting her though, so it's not likely anything she came up with could explain it.

Edit: I also think Niki would forgive Sensei virtually no matter what he does, as long as he tries to be with her. I don't think how his relationship with Sekai started, excuses him though. He chose to date Niki.

Last edited:

FireCazador

May 22, 2020
Future Sept & Oct releases posted on Dis.

Lessons in Love 0.34.0:

Total Events: 0/20 Complete

Ayane Events: 0/4 Complete
Uta Events: 0/4 Complete
Futaba Events: 0/3 Complete
Miku Events: 0/3 Complete
Wakana Events: 0/3 Complete
Imani Events: 0/3 Complete
Animations: 0/2 Complete
Programming: 0/20 Complete
Proofreading/Editing: 0/20 Complete

Estimated Release Date: 9/1/23

Lessons in Love 0.35.0 (Halloween 4):

Total Events: 0/20 Complete

Main Events: 0/18 Complete
Lust Events: 0/2 Complete
Picture Messages: 0/3 Complete
Programming: 0/20 Complete
Proofreading/Editing: 0/20 Complete

Estimated Release Date: 10/1/23
Damn 0.33 isnt going to release xdd Also excited for 0.35, main events= the story keep going= drama incoming

Reactions: JayEternity

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
I remember Sel flat out said that the the world isn't a simulation or a dream. And I don't think that's changed. I believe the visuals are mostly a red herring and are just how Akira views it.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes