k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I'm caught wondering if Sekai actually cares about Akira, in "Worry Not, The Mason Jar" she seens genuinely worried about him.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

blackredfish

Feb 10, 2018
Forming an idea of how the accident occurred remains ground for speculation. Even the the little tidbits of information we have are confusing to me. Let's see:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But alas:
Anyway, I find this important because wheter Sekai was in a car or the other would help to put some theories to sleep for good, and narrow down our speculations a bit, something that is really necessary at this point

Last edited:

saerav

Jun 8, 2017
Forming an idea of how the accident occurred remains ground for speculation. Even the the little tidbits of information we have are confusing to me. Let's see:
But alas:
Anyway, I find this important because wheter Sekai was in a car or the other would help to put some theories to sleep for good, and narrow down our speculations a bit, something that is really necessary at this point
I think that last one is a bit... misleading? I think it's from the first reset and also that it's heavily implied later on that they were in a car, so i don't think they were ran over. I can see them being in the yellow car and t-boning the white car being the case

blackredfish

Feb 10, 2018
I think that last one is a bit... misleading? I think it's from the first reset and also that it's heavily implied later on that they were in a car, so i don't think they were ran over. I can see them being in the yellow car and t-boning the white car being the case
Yes, that was always my first impression, but I found it after replaying the early events and had to point it out. Now that you say that, it seems there's a language barrier to me here: what Sensei says can only being interpreted as a transeunt getting hit by a car and not getting run over while being in a car too?

Reactions: saerav

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I don't get to use this nearly as much as I'd like to.
IIRC he said he pulled Sekais body from the "twisted metal" in one of the events after the beach
Back in the 'Mysterious abundance of chickens', the Narrator says:
"You kneel down and remove strips of steel from her body."

It also mentions "The screech of tires", and "You saw it all. You see it all.", so it definitely seems to be alluding to the car accident and Sensei being there for it.
I'm caught wondering if Sekai actually cares about Akira, in "Worry Not, The Mason Jar" she seens genuinely worried about him.
Sekai has seemed to claim that Sensei is the one she loved most before Ami:
I think Sekai genuinely cares about Sensei. Just in a way that didn't stop her from traumatizing and using him.
But alas:
I do think the yellow car is connected to Sekai, but I don't think we should take the "run over by a car" thing too seriously. That was Sensei during the first reset, in the 'Reset' main event, and he likely didn't know anything beyond there being a car accident that killed her parents, and on top of that, he was delirious.

Still, that could have been what happened and the other stuff is actually meant to be misleading. Of course, it could also mean that her parents ended up underneath their car in the wreck or something. I can't wait until the game clarifies on what happened. It's been years in the making.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I feel like the forum is starting to affect our tenuous grasp on reality as much as the game itself.
What people talk about when it comes to other games:

What people talk about when it comes to this game:

Edit: Oh, and also this, of course:

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
What people talk about when it comes to other games:

What people talk about when it comes to this game:

Edit: Oh, and also this, of course:
You forgot this:

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
A little random, but I kinda wish we had a chance to meet Io's aunt after witnessing her pink cheetah outfit; too bad all the slots are filled.

But she might be a huge lady if Sensei can wear her stuff seamlessly

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
A little random, but I kinda wish we had a chance to meet Io's aunt after witnessing her pink cheetah outfit; too bad all the slots are filled.

I mean, It's not impossible that she'll show up later in Io's story. Io's aunt just likely won't play a notable part, and it might be more of a Chiaki or Shapeshifter situation.

Also is this where Sel was hiding the Amazon woman? Osako is likely ripped, but a girl that is around 6'2, would be interesting.

Last edited:
Reactions: fdsasdf_p

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020

Also, those PJs are pimptastic. Lends strong weight to "Io was prostituted by her aunt" theories.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes