Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Lends strong weight to "Io was prostituted by her aunt" theories.
I doubt it was being pimped out by any person really, remember her aversion is to sex and women, not men, who ever heard of a prostitution ring servicing only women with young girls... i'm still thinking she was raped for years by her mother.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dantarium

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
So, is anyone else a little confused by how Ami and Maya are acting after 'All for you'? Where Maya reveals the Psycho Ami stuff.

Then there's how both Maya's and Ami's stories don't really make sense. Why would Ami want to meet Maya and Ayane at the shrine? Why would Maya want to meet Ami in the Old District? Why would either of them just go along with it, knowing that it's odd and the middle of the night?
Most doubts here unfortunately can only be answered if we knew the content of that phone call between Ami and Maya.

We can for now assume that “something happened” and led to the two girls trying to rendezvous at two locations, and this “something” wasn’t just mere misunderstanding between friends.

So if this “something” is one of the supernatural interventions, what are the odds of it exploiting this strained friendship to lure both girls out in the middle of the night?
Ex: Ami “was asked by Maya” to come to the old district or Ayane and Maya will keep excluding her; Maya “was told by Ami” to meet up at the shrine because Ami had enough with being excluded and wanted to have a serious talk.
The excuses are infinite, and I’d say teenager girls will fall for most, if not, all of them, and get lured out if friendship is at stake.

As for the aftermath, Maya was simply pissed, but perhaps also a little cautious because she suspected Ami’s psychotic side might’ve been triggered; and Ayane was just scared. Ami was on a similar boat to Maya, but the only eerie part to me was her quickly agreeing to give Sensei more space after the hassle (omitting the teensy part for now as there is no way to learn anything about it)
Perhaps it is one of those “you know what do whatever you want” kind of response once you get so upset, or perhaps psycho Ami really has been triggered, and it’s too hard to make sense out of a yandere.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Unless Ami is smarter, and Maya is dumber (Or perhaps the other way around?), than I thought they were, something isn't adding up.
Maya dragged Ayane out to the shrine because of a perceived sense of urgency.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I suspect what happened is that Ami invented an emergency that required Maya to bring Ayane to the shrine to get them out of the dorms (and likely away from wherever Akira is), went out to the old district on her own accord, then called Akira pretending to be lost and in need of rescue in an attempt to drive a wedge between him and the girls.

Maya doesn't yet know that Ami's flipped. She speaks of it as a possibility, not a thing that's currently true, and she doesn't yet know about Makoto telling Ami about the resets. And Ami's been pretty transparent about being hurt by the fact that it seems like the two are pusing her away, so Normal Ami with her yandere tendencies might pull something like this as a way of lashing out, so Maya's gonna Maya, not realizing the danger.

Ami agreeing to give Akira space is a ploy. After all, you don't hover right on someone's butt if you're gonna tail them. You give them space to make them not realize they're being watched. She's totally going to find out where he's going and who he's spending time with so that she knows who to target first.

Ami isn't book smart, but she was born to two manipulators and raised by a third. She's crafty. And if the Psycho switch HAS flipped, as I suspect, then she's in info-gathering mode right now.

Edit: Also, I want to point out that Maya was wholly justified in not telling Ayane about Psycho Ami. Look at her in that scene. She's now TERRIFIED of Ami. Girl has no poker face.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Ami agreeing to give Akira space is a ploy. After all, you don't hover right on someone's butt if you're gonna tail them. You give them space to make them not realize they're being watched. She's totally going to find out where he's going and who he's spending time with so that she knows who to target first.

Ami isn't book smart, but she was born to two manipulators and raised by a third. She's crafty. And if the Psycho switch HAS flipped, as I suspect, then she's in info-gathering mode right now.

Edit: Also, I want to point out that Maya was wholly justified in not telling Ayane about Psycho Ami. Look at her in that scene. She's now TERRIFIED of Ami. Girl has no poker face.
Actually, this kind of begs the question, does Psycho Ami even need to tail Sensei? Real Ami knows how to break his mind temporarily and he can't seem to help spilling his thoughts out. Psycho Ami has apparently broken Sensei in the past, so temporarily breaking his mind shouldn't be a big deal.

Psycho Ami: "Sekai."
Sensei: *Mind broken*
Psycho Ami: "Who you fuckin?"
Mind broken Sensei: *Thinks out loud about all the sex he's been having, and with who, and how tight their pussies are, how broken they are, what birds they remind him of, etc*

Maybe Psycho Ami already knows everything after that night they spent together, and just needs time to plan things out.

Last edited:

blackredfish

Feb 10, 2018
Also, I want to point out that Maya was wholly justified in not telling Ayane about Psycho Ami. Look at her in that scene. She's now TERRIFIED of Ami. Girl has no poker face.
She didn't need to give out the details about psycho Ami, I can understand that. She still could have done a better job in convincing Ayane how much of a bad idea was trying to bring Ami on their side. That conversation ended pretty much in "ok do whatever you want and see what happens and I'll tell you I told you so", how is that justified? Be more forceful without saying too much, she convinced Ayane of not having sex for months, she can do this or give it a better try at the least. Granted, after being wrong with the pregnant thing, Ayane could be more reluctant in following orders, but that shouldn't stop Maya, she actually knew the outcome of this. Heck, it's fine, let Ayane disobey Maya anyway, you provided her with a reason and shit needs to happen but an argument like this should have taken place. That's all I ask.

Also, it's the first time a "roof survivor" Ayane knows about psycho Ami so Maya had no real precedent on how she would react. I'd love to give her a pass but I can't do it just yet.

Other than that I totally agree with your post.

• Thinking Face

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
So if this “something” is one of the supernatural interventions, what are the odds of it exploiting this strained friendship to lure both girls out in the middle of the night?
There is one supernatural person/thing that might actually want to separate Ami and Maya, perhaps more than anything else.

Sekai.

She loves Ami:
But seems to hate Maya:
She's seemingly had Kaori ignore Maya, so I do wonder how she feels about Maya being her daughter's best friend.

How she could have set this up, I'm not sure, but it's not like what Sekai can or can't do, has been firmly established yet.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
But what really does it for me is how out of character (and creepy) she was in accepting to give Sensei more space. I mean, compare it to how she reacted in the previous update:
Why the sudden change of heart? She didn't have a serious fight with Sensei to reconsider it like that. He was actually feeding off her hand the night before. And a little reprimand for how she was treating her friends is not nearly enough imo. We'll see I guess.
Well, Ami did know that Sensei wanted space, and felt like her best friends were leaving her behind, then she got lost in the middle of nowhere all by herself, which she claims to think is because of her friends, but Sensei finds her, brings her home, and spends the night telling her he loves her.

I could see Ami being traumatized by that experience if it was actually real, which could have made her revaluate things.

This whole space thing could be her trying to make sure Sensei doesn't feel suffocated, then actually tries to leave her:
He might literally be the only person she can trust to love her in her point of view at the moment, and she can't afford to upset him.

Or she's gone Psycho and needs time to figure out the best way to sodomize the class.

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Hey, can anyone show what the extra scene with Haruka and Maki is for the vacation thing? Or was that Haruka getting pegged?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
He might literally be the only person she can trust to love her in her point of view at the moment, and she can't afford to upset him.
Honestly, one thing that really pisses me off about half the characters in this story is the same thing that pisses me of in half of all the stories i consume, people don't just fuckin talk their issues out properly, if at all, like fuck, if i was Akira i'd be sitting her down and saying something like "ok, ffs Ami, you NEED to stop worrying about losing me, i'm never ever going to drop you, you have me for life, that doesn't mean you have me all to yourself, i want to hang out with your classmates, i want to hang out with my adult friends, but you will always be dear to me, you'll never have to move out and make a life for yourself without me so stop with all this possessive stalker crap, that's the sort of shit that could land you in an insane asylum and i don't want to lose you to that so just chill, just chill and we can be together as we have been for as long as we live."

Now, i recognise that would be absurd to hear coming from his lips but that seems to encapsulate his thoughts and feeling pretty well and full informs Ami of her options and what to do to keep her happy bubble safe and what will happen if she goes to far this way or that way. I'm not saying it'd work, but at least there'd be none of this obfuscated masking shit, if she rejects it then it'd be good if she could be just as bluntly honest in return, let rip on Sensei and leave him fully informed on wtf she's going through.

Have em go back and forth at each other, get it ALL out and deal with it and then maybe, just maybe, shit could improve and work in a more healthy way.

But i guess that'd make for a boring game and it's why i am a reader, not a writer.

Mushybird

Sep 17, 2021
Honestly, one thing that really pisses me off about half the characters in this story is the same thing that pisses me of in half of all the stories i consume, people don't just fuckin talk their issues out properly, if at all, like fuck, if i was Akira i'd be sitting her down and saying something like "ok, ffs Ami, you NEED to stop worrying about losing me, i'm never ever going to drop you, you have me for life, that doesn't mean you have me all to yourself, i want to hang out with your classmates, i want to hang out with my adult friends, but you will always be dear to me, you'll never have to move out and make a life for yourself without me so stop with all this possessive stalker crap, that's the sort of shit that could land you in an insane asylum and i don't want to lose you to that so just chill, just chill and we can be together as we have been for as long as we live."

Now, i recognise that would be absurd to hear coming from his lips but that seems to encapsulate his thoughts and feeling pretty well and full informs Ami of her options and what to do to keep her happy bubble safe and what will happen if she goes to far this way or that way. I'm not saying it'd work, but at least there'd be none of this obfuscated masking shit, if she rejects it then it'd be good if she could be just as bluntly honest in return, let rip on Sensei and leave him fully informed on wtf she's going through.

Have em go back and forth at each other, get it ALL out and deal with it and then maybe, just maybe, shit could improve and work in a more healthy way.

But i guess that'd make for a boring game and it's why i am a reader, not a writer.
Was abouta say, the point of interesting characters is to have flaws. Obviously if you just make Mary and Gary-Sue's everywhere who always say the right thing at the right time, there's no conflict, nothing to engross yourself in. If anything, BECAUSE the characters make such incorrect decisions helps the plot get deeper and deeper into what makes them tick. And allows us as an audience to engross ourselves in the lives of characters who say stuff we would never dream of saying in real life. Also, Haruka's final event this update was the best, because I am Scum.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Was abouta say, the point of interesting characters is to have flaws. Obviously if you just make Mary and Gary-Sue's everywhere who always say the right thing at the right time, there's no conflict, nothing to engross yourself in. If anything, BECAUSE the characters make such incorrect decisions helps the plot get deeper and deeper into what makes them tick. And allows us as an audience to engross ourselves in the lives of characters who say stuff we would never dream of saying in real life. Also, Haruka's final event this update was the best, because I am Scum.
I know, doesn't stop it being infuriating at times though, wanting to knock these dumbasses over the head can only really be borne out of giving a shit about them, the mark of good writing, but they're still dumbasses.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021

It's interesting isn't it.
Alot of people think this way. I did so too in the past and sometimes i still do even i do know better nowadays.
If you're not involved and look at things from the outside, they seem so clear, and easy to solve.
But if you're involved, those things change.

It's like you watch a movie, with whatever involved romantics. Guy could get the girl but seems to behave stupid.
And audience is all like: Oh fuck why is he/she not just telling him/her about whats going on.

But life is just not that easy if you are in that position.
Circumstances can drastically alter how'd one behave, if one is incabable of seeing things from the outside (because that one is hard).

But that is about real life. And i don't know how good of a writer Sel really is to incorporate what i said into his story, or if this is all just a strange plot device, or a plot hole.

• Thinking Face

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
There is one supernatural person/thing that might actually want to separate Ami and Maya, perhaps more than anything else.

Sekai.

She loves Ami:
But seems to hate Maya:
She's seemingly had Kaori ignore Maya, so I do wonder how she feels about Maya being her daughter's best friend.

How she could have set this up, I'm not sure, but it's not like what Sekai can or can't do, has been firmly established yet.
Has always been wondering why Sekai’s attitude towards Maya is like this. Though it mostly happens in happy scenes, her distaste seems warranted enough to mean something. But what’s the cause?

I don’t think Sekai ever met Maya back when she was alive, nor could she start a serious qualm with a wizard; so Sekai most likely came up with an otherworldly reason to hate Maya only after she died, which pretty much is a literal extension to Maya’s idea of “this world hates me”.

I suppose the obvious reason would be Maya being a dent to this world built for Akira, a dent that perceives the cycle and perhaps at some point tries to break him out of it. But even this feels like talking out of my ass level with the amount of conjectures.
(Like trying to figure out why this most enigmatic girl hates the other most enigmatic girl is literally breaking my brain)

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
I don’t think Sekai ever met Maya back when she was alive, nor could she start a serious qualm with a wizard; so Sekai most likely came up with an otherworldly reason to hate Maya only after she died, which pretty much is a literal extension to Maya’s idea of “this world hates me”.
Maya and Ami are roughly the same age, Ami was old enough to understand what happened when her parents died in the accident, and at the time Sensei was still dating Niki and was tutoring her and Noriko + Maya.
So odds are they did know one another in some way.
Though I could be wrong since apparently there's some holes in Maya's backstory according to Ami but I don't remember which ones those were and it could also be Ami gaslighting.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes