Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
No.
I think the reset puzzles are very important part of the game. That's why there are no auto-passing puzzles or hints. There are many tutorials for that.
The mod automatically starts the next event after the previous one is completed only. Puzzles are just one of the events.
By that logic aren't grinding affection points and blindly looking for events also important parts of the game?

Jan 1, 2024
By actually linking to the comments you're still doing their work for them, just post the image next time, make the lazy shits actually type a few letters into the search box.
Ehh, varies person to person but for me I give first timers a screenshot and link to the save, but if they ask again at some point I'm just hitting them with a 1723986419176.png with no link.

My way of knowing when someone asks again is before giving a reply I check the notepad file I have that's dedicated to listing EVERYONE (most likely will miss some) that has asked for a save file. Just quick search for that users name and if they don't pop up then I'm adding them in there.

• Haha
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl
4.20 star(s) 298 Votes