Rasc

Dec 15, 2019
Any negative consequences to missing a happy scene? I missed Baby Finches(A Time When Things Were Horrible). Currently playing through v19 or the winter beach event. Is it worth coming back and getting the event or push on? Not the first time I restarted the game...

ContraBxss

Jul 2, 2023
Any negative consequences to missing a happy scene? I missed Baby Finches(A Time When Things Were Horrible). Currently playing through v19 or the winter beach event. Is it worth coming back and getting the event or push on? Not the first time I restarted the game...
I mean gameplay-wise no, it shouldn't affect your run (unless you're a completionist like me XD). They're secret events so they don't have an impact on the game or future choices. However Sel could later write something that may require the events like how there wasn't any punishments for using cheat codes till recently. Food for thought :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rasc

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
What I want this to be: Wakana teaching Yumi how to be Akira's perfect lover.

What this probably is: Akira faints after Sekai talks to him (again) and Wakana's just using her foot as smelling salts.
Where upon he promptly gets an erection whilst not waking up. :ROFLMAO:

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
As I am a bit of a luddite and not always up to date with certain tech things can someone explain to me what is so special about these character pictures that have been turning up on here over the last couple of days, and please, be gentle.

Reactions: crustlord12

Rasc

Dec 15, 2019
I mean gameplay-wise no, it shouldn't affect your run (unless you're a completionist like me XD). They're secret events so they don't have an impact on the game or future choices. However Sel could later write something that may require the events like how there wasn't any punishments for using cheat codes till recently. Food for thought :p
If that eventually happens, I'm sure there's a guide out there for editing saves and if that fails, I'll just ask for a save. *Shudders at the thought of that*

Reactions: ContraBxss
May 2, 2023
As I am a bit of a luddite and not always up to date with certain tech things can someone explain to me what is so special about these character pictures that have been turning up on here over the last couple of days, and please, be gentle.
They are Koikatsu character cards. They contain in their metadata all the information about the characters. You can load them into Koikatsu and do whatever with them.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes