butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
How long do you guys think it will take until the entire class is aware of the reset stuff? At the current rate of major events I can't imagine Makoto saying "the 10th annual dorm wars" without anyone reacting to it.

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
How long do you guys think it will take until the entire class is aware of the reset stuff? At the current rate of major events I can't imagine Makoto saying "the 10th annual dorm wars" without anyone reacting to it.
We're pretty close to the "dark" route, so this might be one of the last dorm wars we get to see. I also think we're gonna stop having one or two people at a time catch on, but news will start spreading fast. Everyone realizing what's going on and freaking out might be part of what makes the "dark" route dark.
What are the odds that Ami is sensei's daughter in your opinion?

CrocosaurHex

Jul 18, 2023
A huge thank you to everyone who replied to my post yesterday about the LiL remake. Your reaction was incredible. I was very pleased to hear the kind words of support. I also found your criticism, suggestions and ideas very valuable. I will definitely take all this into account when developing and I will definitely continue this development in order to share the news with you in the near (hopefully) future!

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Is this just your opinion or has Sel actually said this?
It's an informed opinion shared by a lot of people here.

1) His stated plan of three "routes" (more accurately "phases"), with us being in the first phase presently.
2) About a year ago, he said we were about %25 through, so we're approaching the %33 mark, or about the time when a phase shift would logically occur.
3) The stakes are rising. We have a god speaking through Yasu, demanding certain actions be performed before the coming of Winter with nebulous consequences, we have the most recent reset starting in a blood-filled room with a corner of what appears to be Yumi's PJs visible from behind the couch (implying she's been killed), we have the recent discussion of psycho Ami in-game, and Ami's overall behavior. This all points to us approaching a cliff-edge.
4) As each chapter so far has focused on a single season, and each season has spanned two resets, the logical conclusion is that the next reset will push us into Winter, and Chapter 4. A chapter break would be the optimal time to also shift into a new phase.
5) The only reasonable out would be the arrival of Autumn, something that has been stated to not exist in Kumon-Mi, but it's also been said that things are changing. This would give us another year of build up, potentially, before the shift.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
2) About a year ago, he said we were about %25 through, so we're approaching the %33 mark, or about the time when a phase shift would logically occur.
Was this percentage referring to the whole story or just the current phase? I mean was he clear when he stated it or has it just been an assumption of the scope of his comment?

Angra Shadow

Jun 6, 2023
I'm of the opinion that we're still pretty far from the Dark Route. Iirc Sel specifically said that he might feel comfortable saying we're "20%" in a while back, but where he actually was is around the 15% mark, and I assume the end of Ch3 will be that 20%, which adds up with the word count having just hit 2M and he has said that he's envisioning the whole thing to be 10M. Not to mention he has said that every character will be romanceable before the Dark Route starts, and we aren't anywhere near that point yet. I think he mentioned having each main girl at about 50 events and the side girls at about 25, I can't check now if he was specifically talking about the Harem Route but I do remember it being the case.

So honestly, I think the Harem Route will take at least until Ch5 to end.

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
So... Autum.. or... Fall, will be the dark season, and Spring will be the light season.
Just making a pararel between the sometime told "dark route" followed by the "purity routes".

Just a Game Theory.

Feb 14, 2022
Hi everybody. Here's Chiaki's card. Now exactly all the characters.

By the way, there is a small nuance. Selebus began to ban for the KK arts in his discord. So be careful. We have a dude from the Ru community who was banned from Selebus for this. Moreover, there according to moderators, you almost need to send cards for verification in order to be published.

Last edited:

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
I want to say 0% because it doesn't really change anything with the current characters. The effects on the Ami situation would be minimal; if you're a bad uncle, then you've already crossed the "willing to indulge in incest" line in the sand, so nothing new there. And if you're a good uncle, then the reason for Akira to not bang Ami stays the same. And I only see Akira caring about it in a good uncle playthrough.

It wouldn't change much about Sekai, either. We already know she's an unfaithful, manipulative groomer, and none of that changes if she gets knocked up by Akira.

It could have a big impact on our interpretation of Akira's brother, but his presence in the story is minimal, and I don't see that changing until the very end of the story.

I feel like it's a "twist" that doesn't twist anything in the story at the moment. But I'm usually wrong about all my theories, so the fact that I think it's not going to happen probably raises the chance of it happening to around 80%.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: derekthered56

worthlesspeon

Jun 10, 2017
Hi everybody. Here's Chiaki's card. Now exactly all the characters.

By the way, there is a small nuance. Selebus began to ban for the KK arts in his discord. So be careful. We have a dude from the Ru community who was banned from Selebus for this. Moreover, there according to moderators, you almost need to send cards for verification in order to be published.
Not surprised he's throwing a tantrum. Honestly, getting banned from that discord is probably a good thing.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I think it's highly likely. I struggle to see Sekai loving Ami more than Sensei if they hadn't had created her together:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and it could definitely fit the presumed timeline. Of course, I could easily be wrong, and Sekai merely loves Ami because she is simply a creation of hers.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes