JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Man, dreams are really fucking weird, especially how they can affect you, Sana has been one of my low-key favorites for a while, nothing big and i wouldn't write a bunch of paragraphs praising her character, but she's nice and i like her and always enjoy when she's in a scene, but now that i've had that dream, looking at images of her, like with this one you just attached, i got all these weirdly protective feelings churning me up when i see her that i didn't have before... dreams are weird.

Like yeah, ha ha, i chuckled, it's funny, but also... MUST PROTECT!, "Come, i will shield you with my arms, come with me if you want to live!"... it's just such a weird state to be in, so alien to my usual self...
Lessons in Love are kinda educational if we speak of emotions, aren't they?

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Eh? We got 0.36 previews of Ami, Uta, Io, and Akira back in November.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Second time seeing these, but Sensei's body language and how he's been positioned within the scene with Uta feels weird. As if he's a shell. Coupled with the fact it looks like Ami's taking "care" of him (sponge baths with the bucket, getting him off with the fleshlight?) and it feels like a lot of the start of the next chapter will just be Sensei shutting down mentally like he apparently has before.

I feel like that's kind of obvious, after typing it out. But still.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Second time seeing these, but Sensei's body language and how he's been positioned within the scene with Uta feels weird. As if he's a shell. Coupled with the fact it looks like Ami's taking "care" of him (sponge baths with the bucket, getting him off with the fleshlight?) and it feels like a lot of the start of the next chapter will just be Sensei shutting down mentally like he apparently has before.

I feel like that's kind of obvious, after typing it out. But still.
I seriously hope this is it, it will be great to see this broken side of him hahaha. And no, I'm not a sadist, I just like seeing this human side of him.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Man, dreams are really fucking weird, especially how they can affect you, Sana has been one of my low-key favorites for a while, nothing big and i wouldn't write a bunch of paragraphs praising her character, but she's nice and i like her and always enjoy when she's in a scene, but now that i've had that dream, looking at images of her, like with this one you just attached, i got all these weirdly protective feelings churning me up when i see her that i didn't have before... dreams are weird.

Like yeah, ha ha, i chuckled, it's funny, but also... MUST PROTECT!, "Come, i will shield you with my arms, come with me if you want to live!"... it's just such a weird state to be in, so alien to my usual self...
Must Protect:

Honestly, I am hoping that Chapter 4 will be Sana's chapter the more I think about it. Like, I still would like it if it's Noriko or even Nodoka, but Sana somewhat feels right. Ami, Maya, Ayane, Sana. They are the Sensei Love Squad, and Sensei likely met them in that order as well. I suppose we'll know rather soon.

I have a feeling that Sana will be getting a lot more love.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Must Protect:

Honestly, I am hoping that Chapter 4 will be Sana's chapter the more I think about it. Like, I still would like it if it's Noriko or even Nodoka, but Sana somewhat feels right. Ami, Maya, Ayane, Sana. They are the Sensei Love Squad, and Sensei likely met them in that order as well. I suppose we'll know rather soon.

I have a feeling that Sana will be getting a lot more love.
What does 'finna' mean? I googled it but the slang suggestions didn't quite fit the grammar of your image... "ain't nobody fixing touch her"? The other suggestion was 'going to' which does fit but then why not write 'gonna'? That'd read better to my eyes but bit of a moot point i guess.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
What does 'finna' mean? I googled it but the slang suggestions didn't quite fit the grammar of your image... "ain't nobody fixing touch her"? The other suggestion was 'going to' which does fit but then why not write 'gonna'? That'd read better to my eyes but bit of a moot point i guess.
Honestly, I have no idea why, but yeah "Finna" is slang for "Fixin to" which more or less means "Going to", and in other words, Gonna = Finna.

It's just a thing:

Edit: "Finna" also fits the meme I was referring to with that last image. Just type in "This is my baby and ain't nobody finna touch him." For more on it:

Last edited:

hcguy

Aug 29, 2019
"Finna" is "fixing to", I believe.

Reactions: DeSkel15

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Honestly, I have no idea why, but yeah "Finna" is slang for "Fixin to" which more or less means "Going to", and in other words, Gonna = Finna.

It's just a thing:

Edit: "Finna" also fits the meme I was referring to with that last image. Just type in "This is my baby and ain't nobody finna touch him." For more on it:
Language is weird, it's always evolving but sometimes i just don't get why a new word appears to try and take the exact same spot from an already fully functional word, if 'finna = gonna' then just write gonna (not aiming this at you), the hard 'guh' sound even has more oomph then what i assume is either 'fee nuh' or 'fai nuh', which sounds much more..... ugh whatever, i don't get this stuff, not having a dig at you at all man, this is just a general reaction to the subject you unwittingly brought up.

Reactions: FireCazador

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Language is weird, it's always evolving but sometimes i just don't get why a new word appears to try and take the exact same spot from an already fully functional word, if 'finna = gonna' then just write gonna (not aiming this at you), the hard 'guh' sound even has more oomph then what i assume is either 'fee nuh' or 'fai nuh', which sounds much more..... ugh whatever, i don't get this stuff, not having a dig at you at all man, this is just a general reaction to the subject you unwittingly brought up.
I get what you're saying. It's a big reason I don't really have much respect for language, or names, or words. It's all made up in the end.

As Yuki would say:

Reactions: Bingoogus

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Younger generations reject what the older generations give them, and slang language is a way for a generation to define itself in its own words.

That the newfangled words tend to piss off the parents of the kids using them is an added bonus. That teenage sense of rebellion is a powerful motivator.

manjak8

Jun 27, 2019
WHAT has he done to my gyaru? why ? why change her hair colour, it fit her character so good..., and Rin? Does anybody know if they got changed for sake of changing or its reset thing?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
WHAT has he done to my gyaru? why ? why change her hair colour, it fit her character so good..., and Rin? Does anybody know if they got changed for sake of changing or its reset thing?
According to something Sel said on the Discord, most of it is "teenagers just like to change the way they look sometimes."

Though I suspect that Chika's is specifically because she's going to be workiing at the Maid Cafe, and the cafe required natural hair.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Younger generations reject what the older generations give them, and slang language is a way for a generation to define itself in its own words.

That the newfangled words tend to piss off the parents of the kids using them is an added bonus. That teenage sense of rebellion is a powerful motivator.
It's also kind of hilarious when older people use the terms wrong.

Tsubasa calling Sensei the "WAP (Wet Ass Pussy) Man" will never not be funny, imo. Then there's Sensei's "Hot Boy Summer" thing..

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
It is ironic to hear talk about the discontent of new words in a language where the word Thou has been literally simplified and everyone literally says You even to a dog :KEK:
There's also "Ya". Like in "Ya'll". Ya know what I mean. Then there's textspeak where it's just "U". Not to mention, some pronounce "You", as "Yer" or "Yuh". Yuh confused yet?

"Yo", can also be used to replace "Your" or "You are". Yo, that's my yoyo, not yo yoyo, yo. (Lmao)

Imani actually uses some of this:
Although, I guess she's using "Y'all" instead of "Ya'll", which is more like saying "You are all" or "You're all", instead of "You all".

Embrace the madness. Praise be.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes