JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Damn, you were spawn camping hard. I think your message popped up even before discord post was up.
Actualy it was released few minutes before discord post was up.

Good luck everybody, hope we will survive this

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
The picture looks like the preview of Noriko at the party looking at everyone
But it's that image, that's why I said there's a chance it could be her. It could even be her who will help Akira with his depression, that's why she's on the cover............................................I want this update soon so I don't have a heart attack here :)

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
You know, i'm a lot calmer this time, not thirsting hard for the leak, probably cause i've got a cozy cafe update to distract me but still, 2 months was so long i'm not feeling desperate for an update any more.
Well, anyway, I'm cool, I'm just theorizing a bunch of things in my head and I just want to see if at least one of these things will happen or not.

dathk321

Sep 5, 2021
But it's that image, that's why I said there's a chance it could be her. It could even be her who will help Akira with his depression, that's why she's on the cover............................................I want this update soon so I don't have a heart attack here :)
No that maya. Trust me bro

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Man... either the usual leaker/s is/are asleep or the mods are... bleh... knowing my luck it'll leak 5 minutes after i give up and go down for a nap...

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes