ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Regarding fdsasdf_p
Post about Wakana.
I wanna play devils advocate for Osako.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tldr: Do you guys think Wakana somehow thinks this current situation is her fault for bringing up memories she should have not? (because she obviously lacks vital information).

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
So does anyone have a spare file for the good uncle route? I lost my files when i reformatted my laptop. Thanks in advance
(preferably from the 35.0 update)

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
Screenshot (3425).png
For those interested in this, dec 25 is actually the same date as the birth of the sun as stated by a certain pagan celebration.
Of course that won't stop people from celebrating it anyway. Free gifts, money? Heck yeah I'm down.

But yeah, it's not dec 25.

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
Today I suddenly felt like listening Molchat Doma - Sudno and thanks my brain, because that's literally 0.36 Sensei vibe. Describes perfectly what he feels.

Last edited:
Reactions: Duskreyn

JackZero

Sep 10, 2019
Well, I got nothing to add lore-wise since a lot has been discussed already.

Now, what I do got, is some funny dialogue:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Two things i want to just throw into the mix that i've not seen in the pot, I'm pretty sure we can put more weight into Otoha being the shotcon now, also, that narration about a... i forget exactly what it was but like, poison or sludge in Tsubasa's veins, the way it was said makes me think all sorts of things but the one at the forefront was she is sexually stimulated at the thought of Akira fucking the teens and/or maybe the wizards. I could've just misunderstood cause i am prone to that, but that scene definitely got my brain going.

Dec 18, 2020
Two things i want to just throw into the mix that i've not seen in the pot, I'm pretty sure we can put more weight into Otoha being the shotcon now, also, that narration about a... i forget exactly what it was but like, poison or sludge in Tsubasa's veins, the way it was said makes me think all sorts of things but the one at the forefront was she is sexually stimulated at the thought of Akira fucking the teens and/or maybe the wizards. I could've just misunderstood cause i am prone to that, but that scene definitely got my brain going.
If it is the truth, then Nodoka would definetely make any comment about that. But she is not doing that, so I don't think Otoha is male-wizard liker.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
If it is the truth, then Nodoka would definetely make any comment about that. But she is not doing that, so I don't think Otoha is male-wizard liker.
But she did, some mention about being an onee-san if i remember correctly, take that in hand with her knowing the poetry of a female pedo and very much not wanting to talk about it and that conversation totally comes across as Nodoka saying she knows Otoha's dark secret without outright saying it.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
But she did, some mention about being an onee-san if i remember correctly, take that in hand with her knowing the poetry of a female pedo and very much not wanting to talk about it and that conversation totally comes across as Nodoka saying she knows Otoha's dark secret without outright saying it.
Yes Nodoka always talks about Otoha wanting a younger brother to do things with literally every time Nodoka gets the chance she teases her about it.

YOUDIDIT

Jul 15, 2022
It isn't realy bad, but can you remember worse update?
33, 34 and first half of 35 ?
I'm starting to worry about the future of the game.

Therefore, my assessment of the update is “could have been better”. Let's hope this is just the seed for the new chapter.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021

The author needs to show the development of the characters, their relationships and sort out what he mixed up. Hence there is a lot of dialogue, empty often.

In this update much was expected and the question was not "what" but "how".
Ami died and will come back? Expected.
Maya has been reset and there will be a new one? There was a possibility that it would be deleted and forgotten, but that was unlikely..
Sensei will suffer? We've already seen vegetable Sensei, not a big surprise.
Psycho Ami protects Sensei from everyone? Not news.
We were shown how others suffer without a Sensei. No surprises. We knew this, but the author had to show it.

And again, serious events are left behind the scenes (Otoha and Rin’s breakup, Chika's moving)

The only one surprise added - who was Ami talking to in her monologues? This is definitely not Sekai (Ami she would be happy to see her mother). Another Ami (“Broken Ami”)? But why?

Therefore, my assessment of the update is “could have been better”. Let's hope this is just the seed for the new chapter.
There's a literary concept i bring up every now then when i see it and i think it fits here, in this update a lot of words were used to say very little.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023

The author needs to show the development of the characters, their relationships and sort out what he mixed up. Hence there is a lot of dialogue, empty often.

In this update much was expected and the question was not "what" but "how".
Ami died and will come back? Expected.
Maya has been reset and there will be a new one? There was a possibility that it would be deleted and forgotten, but that was unlikely..
Sensei will suffer? We've already seen vegetable Sensei, not a big surprise.
Psycho Ami protects Sensei from everyone? Not news.
We were shown how others suffer without a Sensei. No surprises. We knew this, but the author had to show it.

And again, serious events are left behind the scenes (Otoha and Rin’s breakup, Chika's moving)

The only one surprise added - who was Ami talking to in her monologues? This is definitely not Sekai (Ami she would be happy to see her mother). Another Ami (“Broken Ami”)? But why?

My biggest problem with this update is that it provided few answers and brought even more questions. Selly needs to start bringing more answers. We already have a lot of questions. This ends up getting annoying in the long run.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes