Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Who do you think will commit more crimes in the next version guys? Niki was considering murder, Chika was already agreeing to go to jail just so she could try to get answers from Ami, Uta and Io were going to continue with their kidnapping and invasion plans. Who do you think will get worse and commit crimes in the next version?

That Ami told Uta about the photo and Io will possibly complicate Akira's approach with them, Uta seems not to have cared about this since she is focused on rescuing him as she told Io, but Io seems to have cared so much so that she asks Uta if she is disgusted by Akira, so there is a chance that this could complicate their relationship. (If anyone disagrees with this, please give me some reasons why I shouldn't dwell on this because I love the relationship between these 3 )

Sana's fetish for rape reminded me of something, what would she think Akira in controlled mode did with Molly in Halloween? Would she feel disgusted or would she feel excited? since Sana is pretty screwed up in the head as we saw and will possibly get worse throughout the chapter.

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
none of you thought about how this update might be in conjunction with .35? these are happening at the same time, akira trapped in the room for 2 months as said by ayane when he "left" and he never actually left. we're seeing the outside pov of everyone else after ami took him home from karaoke and is taking care of him. think we might be getting the story out of order as is the issue with staggered releases. play 35 then 36 again and see the parallels
That'd be amazing but I doubt Sel thought that far and if he did I think he binned it along with whatever he was planning when he decided to do that Ami scene where she just says 'congrats you broke the story because you didn't finger me' and the other shortcuts he took.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
none of you thought about how this update might be in conjunction with .35? these are happening at the same time, akira trapped in the room for 2 months as said by ayane when he "left" and he never actually left. we're seeing the outside pov of everyone else after ami took him home from karaoke and is taking care of him. think we might be getting the story out of order as is the issue with staggered releases. play 35 then 36 again and see the parallels
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: crustlord12

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
Who do you think will commit more crimes in the next version guys? Niki was considering murder, Chika was already agreeing to go to jail just so she could try to get answers from Ami, Uta and Io were going to continue with their kidnapping and invasion plans. Who do you think will get worse and commit crimes in the next version?

That Ami told Uta about the photo and Io will possibly complicate Akira's approach with them, Uta seems not to have cared about this since she is focused on rescuing him as she told Io, but Io seems to have cared so much so that she asks Uta if she is disgusted by Akira, so there is a chance that this could complicate their relationship. (If anyone disagrees with this, please give me some reasons why I shouldn't dwell on this because I love the relationship between these 3 )

Sana's fetish for rape reminded me of something, what would she think Akira in controlled mode did with Molly in Halloween? Would she feel disgusted or would she feel excited? since Sana is pretty screwed up in the head as we saw and will possibly get worse throughout the chapter.
Well, I personally want to see (And kinda expected in the end of 0.36) as all girls try to get Sensei out simultaneously, bumping into each other on the porch of Arakawa house, and creating a sort of ultimate squad: Nakayamas, RAS headed by Ayane, Dorm room 7, Teachers gang, Milfs gang, Chika and her loyal subordinate Yumi, maybe even rooms 8 and 4.

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
This is the secret song for ayane_love = 3000, anyone know the original source? Also I searched the entire script but found no instances of the name "yoruno" or "aka".
Tried searching online, reverse search audio and for a different name in soundtrack thing but came up with nothing.

Slub

Oct 9, 2020
I've been around since 0.29 and said this every update, but yeah. This is how Selebussy writes, lots of fluff, random teenager drama that doesn't matter, always being cryptic but never reveal anything meaningful. He's here to milk Patreon money. New players shouldn't expect much from new updates if you want lore, maybe he'll drop something meaningful every 6 months if he feels like it. He probably does have some decent lore behind this story, but it's absolutely not worth the 9 years development.
Will he ever change? Very unlikely without a massive impact to his income. Which I do expect to happen several years from now if things don't change.
With all that being said though, I'll still be here until this game is finished (if it ever does...). Selebus can be really funny at times and I love the girl interactions.
Truth be told, I like the storytelling in general. They add some personality to the characters. What puts me off are the longer events like the beach, as well as this update. Their interactions are just not adding any value.

With that said, atleast he is adding plenty of content with every update. Most other developers with similar incomes from patreon provide less in a year than he does in a month.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
One question, does anyone know how to resolve the screenshot error? Every time I try to get the image by pressing S it says there was an error when saving the image, does anyone know how to solve it?

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
no, i just upgraded my pc, and during transfer of all my files, saves have gone missing
If you want, use this one, but let me know, everything is already completed. If you want, you'll have to review it in replay mode because I don't have an old save because I'm an idiot who forgot to save it in a previous version.

Reactions: Anonym321

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
Finally I have finished, something that rather started as a personal project for my reruns, and that along the way I decided to share, in maybe some interested new player or someone with interest in replaying, an optimized mode to achieve 100% of events in the least time (Days) for 0.36 with a small initial bonus, without so many complications or modify huge values.
I wanted something more ambitious but with so many events I had to cut things, but happy with the result, and along the way I ended up in this guide/walkthrough rather playtrough.

I have added all the data //happy// and other puzzle hints. and important things, in the end I would have preferred something more kinetic than this crazy sandbox =), so always playing everything in the same order is even more pleasant for me than having to decide things that will not change in a completionist run

And although the guide mod is great when you play and you have to be in each event going to look and back and repeat*900 and then look in wiki for extra hex data or the like, just everything in an excel and my phone while I play lil more immersion

>>Playtrough with complete guide and instructions

--->the main one with many more details, the affection of the people that participate on the respective days and the momentary affection. dark mode pc

-->This is the same as above, in reverse, in light in case anyone prefers it that way

Hopefully it will even be added to the op but I don't know how it works or how it handles that.
and without further ado I am exhausted!!... and I was satisfied by playing .35 and .36 in a row while coming from the replay and doing all this documented playtrough.
Break time, I will continue updating it perhaps between resets or patches depending on how many requirements change.

Anonym321

Aug 17, 2020
If you want, use this one, but let me know, everything is already completed. If you want, you'll have to review it in replay mode because I don't have an old save because I'm an idiot who forgot to save it in a previous version.
thanks, i really appreciate it

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
>>Playtrough with complete guide and instructions

--->the main one with many more details, the affection of the people that participate on the respective days and the momentary affection. dark mode pc

-->This is the same as above, in reverse, in light in case anyone prefers it that way

Hopefully it will even be added to the op but I don't know how it works or how it handles that.
and without further ado I am exhausted!!... and I was satisfied by playing .35 and .36 in a row while coming from the replay and doing all this documented playtrough.
Break time, I will continue updating it perhaps between resets or patches depending on how many requirements change.
Good job. Just to notice: it is inaccruate, i.e. Tsuneyo initialy has 5 afection points there etc etc. Have you tested it?

Upd: missed that you used mods to smoothen wlaktrhough. Random fact: 100% walktrhough without cheats and skip-glitches is possible in 722 days

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Duskreyn
4.20 star(s) 298 Votes