Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Alright, everyone, which wizard will you be selling your soul to? If you made it this far into the game, you know it was inevitable.
That's an interesting question, do we have a choice in this? Just like Sara, Haruka and Maki we had the option to reject them but will we have that option in the mages or will we be forced to keep them all?

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
That's an interesting question, do we have a choice in this? Just like Sara, Haruka and Maki we had the option to reject them but will we have that option in the mages or will we be forced to keep them all?
Of course you can turn them down, IF YOU'RE OKAY WITH MISSING A BUNCH OF EVENTS AND SACRIFICING YOUR 100% PLAYTHROUGH!!!

In all honesty, if Sel does go full wizard, hell probably make it unavoidable. Though I think I remember him saying that it would be optional, but that was before he got kicked from Patreon, so his plans might have changed.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Who do you think will commit more crimes in the next version guys? Niki was considering murder, Chika was already agreeing to go to jail just so she could try to get answers from Ami, Uta and Io were going to continue with their kidnapping and invasion plans. Who do you think will get worse and commit crimes in the next version?

That Ami told Uta about the photo and Io will possibly complicate Akira's approach with them, Uta seems not to have cared about this since she is focused on rescuing him as she told Io, but Io seems to have cared so much so that she asks Uta if she is disgusted by Akira, so there is a chance that this could complicate their relationship. (If anyone disagrees with this, please give me some reasons why I shouldn't dwell on this because I love the relationship between these 3 )

Sana's fetish for rape reminded me of something, what would she think Akira in controlled mode did with Molly in Halloween? Would she feel disgusted or would she feel excited? since Sana is pretty screwed up in the head as we saw and will possibly get worse throughout the chapter.
Personally, Chika is the girl that seems to be losing it the most:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Chika's main characteristic also seems to be being delusional, always seeing and hearing what she wants to:
All it'll take is her convincing herself she has to do something, and she'll do it, so she probably has the highest chance of commiting a crime to get Sensei, imo.

If Uta and Io didn't already break Sensei, though, like Yasu warned:
Chika even finding out how he really is, probably would.

Although, to be honest, I think the damage might already have been done. Next update, seems like it'll be quite interesting:
As for the rest:

Last edited:

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
In all honesty, if Sel does go full wizard, hell probably make it unavoidable. Though I think I remember him saying that it would be optional, but that was before he got kicked from Patreon, so his plans might have changed.
from what I remember, Selly had said that there wouldn't be content with mages, but after the Patreon kicked him out, Selly said that there would be content with mages, but I don't remember if it was said that it would be optional or not, so yeah It's always good to be prepared not to have a choice since so far it has been shown that we have little or no choice in this game.

Reactions: Axismundi

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Yes I suppose it must be something like that, in fact my initial plan was to do it legally without any mod but osako and tsubasa killed all my desire for that ((I thought of many ways, but it really is a pain in the ass, so I made a slight initial modification and in the process brought the minimum requirements of the events with a minimum start time of days closer for a good time)))
Your Osako solution is smart and can be scaled to no-mods solution as well. As for Tsubasa - it is still pain in ass but not so much. I have 38 spare slots right now and most of them are along 0.34.

although 722 days is impressive you must have done quite a few runs, interested to see what the whole thing would be like structure.
I can DM you full walktrhough and my custom validator if you interested. At least you might see how to improve my result based on your expirience.

It isn't hard though, you have already done it right

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
from what I remember, Selly had said that there wouldn't be content with mages, but after the Patreon kicked him out, Selly said that there would be content with mages, but I don't remember if it was said that it would be optional or not, so yeah It's always good to be prepared not to have a choice since so far it has been shown that we have little or no choice in this game.
Game already has wizard content with wizard Maya and wizard Uta

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Perhaps Ami and Sana are even intended to be analogous to eachother. Ami acts insane, but is actually harmless. Sana acts innocent, but is actually dangerous. Possibly hinted at by how they are paired when it comes to the dorms:

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
Personally, Chika is the girl that seems to be losing it the most
Yep, I totally agree that it is Chika, the most likely thing right now based on the .36 is Chika in that regard.
As I understand it, among things I've seen on Discord and Selebus, here it used to be, content sex for wizard optional harem/dark, but in the purity routes there is no optional sex for all charas, it's something like that, but I have to search again. Although we may also possibly see adult models in Purity, I suspect as well. So basically in that good ending you could avoid it. I doubt that (sex wizard) will happen in Purity. imo.

Your Osako solution is smart and can be scaled to no-mods solution as well. As for Tsubasa - it is still pain in ass but not so much. I have 38 spare slots right now and most of them are along 0.34.

I can DM you full walktrhough and my custom validator if you interested. At least you might see how to improve my result based on your expirience.

It isn't hard though, you have already done it right
It's great to know that, it's more that it bothers me to have blank weeks after some last event trigger..., yeah, I'm interested in the DM, send it no problem //yeah, I'm curious/interested, you can send it to DM,

Reactions: DeSkel15

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Game already has wizard content with wizard Maya and wizard Uta
We're talking about Akira having sex with the magicians, one thing is his past with Maya (We didn't even see that, we just know it happened) and there's a photo of Uta, so now we would see him do that with Chinami, Tsukasa and depending on Nao-chan as well if she is human and not some mystical creature.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
It's great to know that, it's more that it bothers me to have blank weeks after some last event trigger
Hah, you know exactly how much weeks you need after tsubasa grind (hint: Saturday evenings) so if you don't miss oportunities to grind osako & tsubasa, the only thing you need is to start osako grind as early as you can. Which could be done with zero blank weeks if you spend some time trying. You also can count minimal grind amount per each character and than you have semi-mathematical proof

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
What I really wonder is how many events selebus plan to include regarding that topic in the future, whether it is optional or not.....
Probably not many unless the mage-loving side of him takes over, then it would be quite content since practically all care packages have mage content.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
As I understand it, among things I've seen on Discord and Selebus, here it used to be, content sex for wizard optional harem/dark, but in the purity routes there is no optional sex for all charas, it's something like that, but I have to search again. Although we may also possibly see adult models in Purity, I suspect as well. So basically in that good ending you could avoid it. I doubt that (sex wizard) will happen in Purity. imo.
Older character models have already been made for both Chinami and Tsukasa, and distributed in the care package as non-canon animations, so it is very likely those will be appearing in-game, just like the older Sana model did.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes