Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
hahah in the same boat,
I'm even thinking about doing a good uncle route, which I never thought about doing, but after doing 0.35_0.36 in a chain, uh, and by the way while it's fresh in my mind, doing a route with the minimum lust possible and miss all the events I can., in quotes the most moral sensei... just to see what I haven't seen in variations.
I just don't do it because I would miss Maya events and that's the second worst thing in the world so I'd rather suffer than lose that and I seriously want to do 100% of the game without losing anything so suffering will be 100% confirmed for me

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Just saying that it proves he's willing to have it there. Especially considering how he was "promoting" that shit for a while.
It's obvious that Selly is willing, he promotes wizard content whenever he can to those who pay for the packs so he is 100% willing to put this in the game, so it's better to be prepared because this content can arrive at any time in the game.

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If I remember correctly, Ami is supposed to be the Judas of the group. If taken at face value, it would mean that she is the one who is going to betray the rest of the girls somehow, but if every other girl goes off the deep end, it might mean that she is the only one who will stay somewhat sane (or at the very least stay on our side). So there's a small chance that Ami might be our guardian angel. (I still hate her, though.)

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
It was part of the .36 update. Seems to be generics that were planned but not implemented yet:
interesting, it seems like that, maid cafe morning, call afternoon/nighs, the other one leaves me totally disconcerted, but I just remembered that the mall is closed, which is even more interesting as a topic of discussion with Amy Event, I think that's where it goes.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
It was part of the .36 update. Seems to be generics that were planned but not implemented yet:
Interesting... This really does make me feel like Selebus ran out of time and cut corners. If that's the case, then it's a shame because there is definitely some superfluous-feeling dialogue/events in the release that could have been left on the editing room floor.

That said, maybe those events weren't included because he wouldn't have done them justice in time, and it's better to delay them.

Or maybe he just added them early, who knows?

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
Possibly he felt that he had to rush the main story a lot/sacrifice it if he wanted to include the generic events and he preferred to lengthen the story or split it into 2. Possibly he already had them all done, which is faster than the other. i guess As I understand it, Selebus always does the render first, then the story. something logical

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: crustlord12

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Can someone tell me what the care packages are for?
It's simple to wipe out your saves if you do something wrong.

now without meme they contain some images and videos from the mages/loli category but I don't recommend downloading because as I said an error and you lose your saves

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Then we can say goodbye to Sensei, there is no way someone can get through those puzzles without help or looking the code xdd
Well, this wasn't that difficult, I only wanted to kill Selly 10 times, in the 4th reset which was the one in the books, I wanted to kill him 15 times, he improved a little. :)

• Haha
Reactions: FireCazador

anothersilo

Jun 2, 2021
So, the general consensus I've seen from this community seems to be that this update wasn't great, that it left out a bunch of scenes that would have been nice to see, and that it just wasn't very interesting. But that it was setting up for chapter 4 so it's not that weird that the update was boring.
But this thing is, it really didn't need to be.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
So, the general consensus I've seen from this community seems to be that this update wasn't great, that it left out a bunch of scenes that would have been nice to see, and that it just wasn't very interesting. But that it was setting up for chapter 4 so it's not that weird that the update was boring.
But this thing is, it really didn't need to be.
I think there were a lot of words like that because it was the beginning of chapter 4 and the introduction of the Dark route, generally introductions are much more boring than cool, so it kind of makes sense to have it all like that (it's not because it makes sense that it means I I agree, I would have loved to see Akira's monologues or the other girls' events, Chika accepting the apartment or Rin and Otoha's breakup, I didn't want to watch or read this god that I want dead)

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Two things i want to just throw into the mix that i've not seen in the pot, I'm pretty sure we can put more weight into Otoha being the shotcon now, also, that narration about a... i forget exactly what it was but like, poison or sludge in Tsubasa's veins, the way it was said makes me think all sorts of things but the one at the forefront was she is sexually stimulated at the thought of Akira fucking the teens and/or maybe the wizards. I could've just misunderstood cause i am prone to that, but that scene definitely got my brain going.
When I get to that Otoha/Nodoka part last night I was like, yea despite being extremely creepy and fucked up, they're just poems right? Something completely normal for someone who writes song to check them out.

So why feign ignorance? Is it because she just doesn't want to be a part of this weird drama? Or does she in fact resonate with these poets too much to come out and outrightly admit it?

And this morning I thought of a scenario in which my imaginary roommate just out of the blue asks me "HEEEEEY do you know a certain VN game with good writing, good music, cute underage girls, dick dev, and predatory teacher with large peepee?" Aaaaaand I am not sure how confident I am to reveal what I know hahaha (I probably would in the end though but not right away LOL)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 298 Votes