Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
If I were to guess, Ayane asked Ami to let Sensei return to school even though he hadn't recovered yet, just to let the girls know he's safe. Sensei fearing that if he didn't return soon would lose more affection points, convinced Ami that he needed to try. Ami thinking this was a bad idea, but also acknowledging it'd stop the girls from invading their home, begrudgingly let Sensei and Ayane have their way.

Edit: More or less, the girls are seeing that he's actually not okay mentally, for the first time in 2 months. Wouldn't be surprised if he just said something depressing and sexual though.
That's why I wanted to see your theory, it makes a lot of sense and the chance of it being that is 99% certain.

Reactions: DeSkel15

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
If I were to guess, Ayane asked Ami to let Sensei return to school even though he hadn't recovered yet, just to let the girls know he's safe. Sensei fearing that if he didn't return soon would lose more affection points, convinced Ami that he needed to try. Ami thinking this was a bad idea, but also acknowledging it'd stop the girls from invading their home, begrudgingly let Sensei and Ayane have their way.

Edit: More or less, the girls are seeing that he's actually not okay mentally, for the first time in 2 months. Wouldn't be surprised if he just said something depressing and sexual though.
Bro, now that I noticed and rewatching the game here I remembered something, the two who are blushing the most are Rin and Sana (she looks happier and blushing, in fact, but you can understand what I mean) and the girls who look more surprised and looking almost horrified are Chika and Touka (who knows about Akira and Chika's relationship), what are the chances that Akira said what happened in the infirmary in the form of a "bad joke"?

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Bro, now that I noticed and rewatching the game here I remembered something, the two who are blushing the most are Rin and Sana (she looks happier and blushing, in fact, but I understand) and the girl who seems most surprised and seems almost horrified It's Chika, what are the chances that Akira said what happened in the infirmary?
I'd think Kirin and Nodoka would be more excited, if he mentioned it. Sana and Rin are probably thinking about it though, and may have not stopped thinking about it since.

Chika is likely just now realizing that her boyfriend really was in a bad place. She seemed to think Ami did something to him, or that he thought she was fat so he was avoiding her, etc. It probably just clicked for her. Hence horrified. Most of these girls are used to Sensei barely having feelings at all.

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Makoto being indiferent while Ayane is surprised, makes me believe that the one that actually gets Sensei out of the house is probably Makoto.
Because on 0.36 we know that Makoto wants to win "the love war" so she is not indiferent towards sensei. So her "indiferent" reaction probably means she already knew he was coming to class.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
In a poetic sense, those points remain reserved for the relationship between Sensei and the old Maya, or how Sensei thinks old Maya thinks of him if that makes sense. Maya getting her reset doesn't mean your previous point should go to zero since 74 68 69 73 20 69 73 20 6e 6f 74 20 68 65 72.
I've reached the point where I can read the hex without translation :(
If Selly does it right it could be the best update in the entire game. (Logically in my opinion)
It would be hard to surpass 0.28
It almost looks like Yumi is smiling.

View attachment 3245749
Can't say which is bigger miracle: smiling Yumi or recovered Sensei
Makoto being indiferent while Ayane is surprised, makes me believe that the one that actually gets Sensei out of the house is probably Makoto.
Makoto is like, I am fucking sick of Ayane's whining, it would be easier to recover Sensei than to listen to this one more day

• Haha
Reactions: fdsasdf_p

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Is there like an unofficial LIL discord server with better leadership? The official server is a the most wertched hive of scum and villainy.
No, if there was, Selly's sycophants would flood it to bring it down, that's if Selly didn't knock it down with a DCMA cause someone shared a screenshot. You can hang out here, that's the best anyone can offer you.

Sep 29, 2023
I haven't played through the full update yet, but from the bit I've seen, this is the most disappointing update yet. Maya has said herself that the only reason she is the way she is is because of countless resets. I, and hopefully others, were looking forward to seeing a role reversal where Maya has returned to her joyful state before all the resets, but Sensei is cold and bitter, knowing that this isn't his Maya, and that even if it was, he couldn't get close to her. Sel seriously fucked up here.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I haven't played through the full update yet, but from the bit I've seen, this is the most disappointing update yet. Maya has said herself that the only reason she is the way she is is because of countless resets. I, and hopefully others, were looking forward to seeing a role reversal where Maya has returned to her joyful state before all the resets, but Sensei is cold and bitter, knowing that this isn't his Maya, and that even if it was, he couldn't get close to her. Sel seriously fucked up here.
There's a pretty sizeable number of people in the same camp, myself included.

Sep 29, 2023
No, if there was, Selly's sycophants would flood it to bring it down, that's if Selly didn't knock it down with a DCMA cause someone shared a screenshot. You can hang out here, that's the best anyone can offer you.
Sel is a really frustrating guy. I genuinely respected the man, but the way he and his entourage interact with fans is more like a dictatorship than an actual fanbase. (Except for Fluffguck, Bommy, and Quasi. They're super chill. Although, Bommy did block me after the "scandal" so I don't even know anymore)

Reactions: crustlord12

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Well, I don't know if this is classified as bitter or not, but Akira kind of thinks this new Maya doesn't exist for him, he denies her existence completely, we saw him see her all censored as if she didn't exist and then he kind of is being bitter towards her, and you made a mistake, this new Maya didn't just have her memories of the reset erased, she literally had her memories and feelings altered because if it were just her memories of the reset she would still love Akira because she met him even before The resets begin and even if this new Maya loved Akira, I'll still see her censored because she's not his Maya. and another thing from what paredollia said, Maya's erasure was kind of a form of punishment for Akira and a way for the gods to be able to control him at will because what kept Akira in a "Good/alive" state was Maya, so it kind of became Had Akira and Maya not had sex, she would have been erased at some point because the gods needed to get rid of her existence to have Akira under their control.

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
Is there a way to know how to progress the event without guide?
With every new update, its rough and tiring to find event being locked behind condition of certain day/time/location.
Maybe using URM?

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes