GSwole

May 1, 2023
Is there a way to know how to progress the event without guide?
With every new update, its rough and tiring to find event being locked behind condition of certain day/time/location.
Maybe using URM?
theres a wiki that works wonders if you cant install a simple mod...

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Is there a way to know how to progress the event without guide?
With every new update, its rough and tiring to find event being locked behind condition of certain day/time/location.
Maybe using URM?
I use the Guide and when it doesn't have the guide yet I try anything until I activate an event and for blocked events, well Selly does this on purpose like in concert there will be something we can choose now that will have a big impact only about 3 to 4 versions later, so my friend, I always recommend leaving a save of 3 to 4 versions beforehand just for anything.

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
I use the Guide and when it doesn't have the guide yet I try anything until I activate an event and for blocked events, well Selly does this on purpose like in concert there will be something we can choose now that will have a big impact only about 3 to 4 versions later, so my friend, I always recommend leaving a save of 3 to 4 versions beforehand just for anything.
I tend to leave LIL till there's content worth of 2 update. So I would play from 0.34 to current update. Guess i have to keep lurking in guide till there's update huh.

Dc345

May 27, 2020
Sel is a really frustrating guy. I genuinely respected the man, but the way he and his entourage interact with fans is more like a dictatorship than an actual fanbase. (Except for Fluffguck, Bommy, and Quasi. They're super chill. Although, Bommy did block me after the "scandal" so I don't even know anymore)
The scandal?

Sep 29, 2023
They got banned from the main server after pinging selebussy repeatedly then banned in a splinter server for making jokes about a few ppls trauma.
Don't give misinformation.

I pinged Sel one time as a result of a dare, not knowing I'd get banned. I know I should've read the rules better, blah blah blah. That was my mistake, I get it.

But people need to stop saying I joked about people's trauma, this person never previously informed me of this, and since their trauma was so close to the game, I genuinely thought they were making a joke, PLUS, once I realized my mistake, I immediately apologized. How the ever living fuck was I supposed to know they were serious?

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I tend to leave LIL till there's content worth of 2 update. So I would play from 0.34 to current update. Guess i have to keep lurking in guide till there's update huh.
Your willpower is infinitely superior to mine, I can barely do without 1 update, imagine being without 2 to 3, I freak out easily :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: FireCazador

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Is there like an unofficial LIL discord server with better leadership? The official server is a the most wertched hive of scum and villainy.
Only other server i ever heard of was a theory server led by some person.
That person was banned once, was unbanned, posted again and is now gone again or renamed himself or whatever.
Can't find him anymore.

Well, I don't know if this is classified as bitter or not, but Akira kind of thinks this new Maya doesn't exist for him, he denies her existence completely, we saw him see her all censored as if she didn't exist and then he kind of is being bitter towards her, and you made a mistake, this new Maya didn't just have her memories of the reset erased, she literally had her memories and feelings altered because if it were just her memories of the reset she would still love Akira because she met him even before The resets begin and even if this new Maya loved Akira, I'll still see her censored because she's not his Maya. and another thing from what paredollia said, Maya's erasure was kind of a form of punishment for Akira and a way for the gods to be able to control him at will because what kept Akira in a "Good/alive" state was Maya, so it kind of became Had Akira and Maya not had sex, she would have been erased at some point because the gods needed to get rid of her existence to have Akira under their control.
I have a different opinion here.
"New" Maya just did not have that much screen time to show how she is now. I couldn't tell if her memories were just erased, or altered too.
Her storming out of Akira's apartment seems like she still remembers to have quarrels with Noriko and or Niki.
As i said before, her saying she has a headache points towards new and old Maya being the same physical entity at least.

As for Maya being censored.
It's the same thing as with Sekai. Sekai is Sekai. For Akira she was censored bacause she was a hurtful memory.
The more Akira got in touch with his past, the more he could see Sekai clear.
Same could go with Maya. Maya is Maya, but Akira's memories of what happened to her is too painful. So he blends her out, even if she is still existing in whatever form.
I guess she'll become more clear, the more Akira confronts this situation.

Sep 29, 2023
Only other server i ever heard of was a theory server led by some person.
That person was banned once, was unbanned, posted again and is now gone again or renamed himself or whatever.
Can't find him anymore.

I have a different opinion here.
"New" Maya just did not have that much screen time to show how she is now. I couldn't tell if her memories were just erased, or altered too.
Her storming out of Akira's apartment seems like she still remembers to have quarrels with Noriko and or Niki.
As i said before, her saying she has a headache points towards new and old Maya being the same physical entity at least.

As for Maya being censored.
It's the same thing as with Sekai. Sekai is Sekai. For Akira she was censored bacause she was a hurtful memory.
The more Akira got in touch with his past, the more he could see Sekai clear.
Same could go with Maya. Maya is Maya, but Akira's memories of what happened to her is too painful. So he blends her out, even if she is still existing in whatever form.
I guess she'll become more clear, the more Akira confronts this situation.
I semi agree with this, but I still think that even if that's true, narratively, having the role reversal is a far more satisfying payoff for Maya constantly talking about how soul crushing it is to see Sensei completely reset. This is kind of explored in the update, but since she said that the only reason she is like she is is because of her countless loops. And Sensei just "Ignoring her existence feels like an avoidance of fully committing to her reset, whether intentional or not. Having Maya essentially act the same as she always does, if a little ruder, dampens chapter 3's amazing ending, for me at least.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I semi agree with this, but I still think that even if that's true, narratively, having the role reversal is a far more satisfying payoff for Maya constantly talking about how soul crushing it is to see Sensei completely reset. This is kind of explored in the update, but since she said that the only reason she is like she is is because of her countless loops. And Sensei just "Ignoring her existence feels like an avoidance of fully committing to her reset, whether intentional or not. Having Maya essentially act the same as she always does, if a little ruder, dampens chapter 3's amazing ending, for me at least.
I think it's a good idea to remember that Maya is always wearing a mask. She has to hide a major piece of herself from all of her friends at all times, because the truth could destroy someone she loves.

We're not going to see the real New Maya until she's in a private scene with Akira, and we can't see that until the manchild who's proven to have a very difficult time coping with loss is able to process the loss of Maya Prime. This is a man who went three years before he could even hear his own name.

ZeroeHope

Jun 18, 2021
I keep getting this error when I try to load my old save. Is there a way to fix this?

I only imported my old saves folder from my old phone to my new phone since it was broken

Last edited:

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
I can only guess.
But maybe the gist of reset Maya, is to explore her story/character, without the burdon of what she had to go through and her experience, of how many cyles she went through actually.
Maybe especially the Akira raping and resetting part and watching her friends getting reset.
Someone might have the quote for that ready, i just can't remember exactly, but she said once what she would be like in the case of her reset.

What i think now Maya could be like, as a reference, is "Baby Finches".
Let's say, i wouldn't be surprised if we get "Baby Finches" some time in the future, in ch. 4.
Like the original "Baby Finches" was a flash forward. Or is even both. A memory and a future event.

/e
Now that i think of it and remember the ch.9 stuff, maybe that might happen in a possible ch.9.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Blue Guy

Unseenatlas

Jan 23, 2021
anyone know if the main characters will get more sex scenes? it feels almost like the side characters got more then the main charaters...

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
anyone know if the main characters will get more sex scenes? it feels almost like the side characters got more then the main charaters...
My friend, the chance of having these scenes is very high in this chapter, but what will start them will be something that will make us happy is another story.

Last edited:

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
I don't want to give you hope for nothing, but in chapter 4 there's a big chance that Akira will finally be with Rin, so it's not that far away.
Ah I got no hope already, we're 4 chapters in and we're still nowhere near it for both of them.
At this point the longer it takes the better it's gonna be when we finally get some. Like Futaba for example, like she said she basically spread herself immediately (or the thing she said along those lines), so I care less since I got the "prize" early.
I'm gonna chew that 100$ steak slowly.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
One day.... Rin and Yumi........... one day...........
Ah I got no hope already, we're 4 chapters in and we're still nowhere near it for both of them.
At this point the longer it takes the better it's gonna be when we finally get some. Like Futaba for example, like she said she basically spread herself immediately (or the thing she said along those lines), so I care less since I got the "prize" early.
I'm gonna chew that 100$ steak slowly.
I think the chances of Rin and Yumi getting H-scenes this chapter are actually rather high. Not exactly in a good way, though. This chapter is supposedly the saddest, so, seeing Rin and Yumi suffer would probably be a requirement, because they are special to Sensei. Same probably goes for Io in a way. Probably also Noriko.

Of course, Rin's also single and is probably just waiting for Sensei to be ready to be her rebound.

Yumi on the other hand, well, in Yumi's 'Abyss' Event, Pareidolia apparently knows her by a different name:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And I've been waiting to see what exactly that entails.

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
Your willpower is infinitely superior to mine, I can barely do without 1 update, imagine being without 2 to 3, I freak out easily :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Because i don't like to be left hanging. Honestly i should hold back a year worth of update and binge them.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes