joryuken

Sep 19, 2018
I've seen you post like this a few times here, so I'm going to say this as kindly as I can: you need to put down the game for a bit and go touch some grass. Maya getting reset was a tough moment, sure. It's a story, these are fictional characters, and while we can absolutely get attached to fictional characters I feel like you're taking it way too far. I get you're upset but I don't know if the thread needs to be have 20 updates every day from you about how it's ruining your life.

Take a breath, step away from the game for a bit.
when you play something like this for close to 600 hours you get a bit more attached than a normal game, yes I have played my fair share of vn's that are lengthy but the amount of depth that these characters have it's special so I get the guy for being there only by a hanging thread, I guess my heart likes pain, but this was a bit more than just a character dying

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I've seen you post like this a few times here, so I'm going to say this as kindly as I can: you need to put down the game for a bit and go touch some grass. Maya getting reset was a tough moment, sure. It's a story, these are fictional characters, and while we can absolutely get attached to fictional characters I feel like you're taking it way too far. I get you're upset but I don't know if the thread needs to be have 20 updates every day from you about how it's ruining your life.

Take a breath, step away from the game for a bit.
Wow, I wasn't prepared for that comment, friend. Do you seriously think that I spend all day playing this game and that I don't do anything with my life?

and about Maya's business, I genuinely got depressed, but there are several times that I put something up here as a joke just to make the moment more enjoyable and not so serious since I think that even at certain moments you have to sometimes relax and not being so would be things more logically that doesn't mean I wasn't sad about the "death".

and no, this isn't ruining my life, since honestly my life before I met Lil was much more boring since I had very little to do all day and now I have something fun/depressing to entertain myself and you serially Do you think if I saw that this game was harming my health I would still be playing it?

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
when you play something like this for close to 600 hours you get a bit more attached than a normal game, yes I have played my fair share of vn's that are lengthy but the amount of depth that these characters have it's special so I get the guy for being there only by a hanging thread, I guess my heart likes pain, but this was a bit more than just a character dying
Someone else who understands my pain showed up, I'm happy.....thank you for responding to him and yes, you really can explain exactly what these characters convey to the player.

joryuken

Sep 19, 2018
from what I am seeing on preview images we are getting the rest of update .36 on .37, the guy is still catatonic and he is loosing a lot of love point while being in such a state, ami I might have a soft spot for her but even I want her head to roll,otoha included...

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Wow, I wasn't prepared for that comment, friend. Do you seriously think that I spend all day playing this game and that I don't do anything with my life?

and about Maya's business, I genuinely got depressed, but there are several times that I put something up here as a joke just to make the moment more enjoyable and not so serious since I think that even at certain moments you have to sometimes relax and not being so would be things more logically that doesn't mean I wasn't sad about the "death".

and no, this isn't ruining my life, since honestly my life before I met Lil was much more boring since I had very little to do all day and now I have something fun/depressing to entertain myself and you serially Do you think if I saw that this game was harming my health I would still be playing it?
Honestly dude, i would bet decent money a number of people have looked at your recent posts here and felt you're taking this all a bit too hard and far. If it's all just a joke though, i gotta say, if no one is picking up what you're putting down, that's a sign your jokes are either going over everyone's head or it's just not funny to this crowd. That poem was A grade cringe and i'd consider it a major red flag for someone's mental health, the kind where actually saying something is awkward and hard. Crusty took the plunge but he's not shitting on you, you claim it was all a joke now but before you said that it looked a lot like you were going off the deep end and into a very unhealthy place so forgive him/us for being concerned for you.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Honestly dude, i would bet decent money a number of people have looked at your recent posts here and felt you're taking this all a bit too hard and far. If it's all just a joke though, i gotta say, if no one is picking up what you're putting down, that's a sign your jokes are either going over everyone's head or it's just not funny to this crowd. That poem was A grade cringe and i'd consider it a major red flag for someone's mental health, the kind where actually saying something is awkward and hard. Crusty took the plunge but he's not shitting on you, you claim it was all a joke now but before you said that it looked a lot like you were going off the deep end and into a very unhealthy place so forgive him/us for being concerned for you.
Okay, even I thought I was going a little overboard in these last few posts :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: , I'm seriously going to ease up on these pain posts involving Maya.

Reactions: Bingoogus

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Gotta have to repeat myself here.

But those of you who got too seriously hit by .35's end, might take comfort in, that "she"'s not really gone, as far as i see it.
I rather think she even got released of some real unnecessary burdon of what she did wrong (pre game), or couldn't change to begin with.
If i think about "Rascal does not dream of bunny girl senpai" (Anime), one event inside it, had way more impact on me than what happened to Maya, while both are very similar.

The difference here might very well be, that we don't know how Maya's time in the circles (pre game) even was.
Just some shreds of information, we don't even know how valid they are.
What would matter most to the audience, is what we know what happened since game start.

But how much is that? Maya was always very secretive ingame.
As i see it the only real loss was her interactions with Akira. The "Love Story".
As soon as Akira gives her the same green scarf again, we just might be right back on track.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

joryuken

Sep 19, 2018
Am I the only one that thinks that shit's about to go down on the next update? heck you cant continue doing repeated activities as the game just end in ellipses and it never lets you continue, like something was missing and selebus just could not finish the update in time or something like that

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
As soon as Akira gives her the same green scarf again, we just might be right back on track.
The biggest problem is not the new Maya seeing Akira, it's Akira going to see the new Maya because, based on the generic events we saw from the new Maya, Akira goes to the temple and we see the new Maya all doodled and Akira saying that "this is not her" in short he doesn't accept this new Maya so it would be very complicated for him to give her this scarf because he knows that this scarf was very special for Prime Maya.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Am I the only one that thinks that shit's about to go down on the next update?
If you're talking about Akira, give the handkerchief to Maya, I can speak with 99% certainty that it won't happen in the next version and if it were to happen in this chapter, which I think is very unlikely, it would be like what happened in the first chapter, it will be there for the last events of the chapter.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
It’s the 25th at 2:00 AM — I just heard Santa leave.
I can’t wait to see my gifts this year. I’ve been up since Christmas Eve.
Mom says to stay put in my room — Dad says I must be good.
But good girls get excited too. I wish they understood-
How badly that I want those gifts. How wondrous they must be-
I didn’t even make a list this year. Santa, what’s in store for me?
A pony or a peony? A dollhouse or a doll?
Maybe Santa gave me all of them? Maybe Rudolph’s in the hall?
I can’t help but break the rules this time. I’m so gleeful, I can’t wait.
So I throw open my bedroom door! Sprint down the stairs, but...
It’s too late.
There’s nothing near the Christmas tree, but that fat man drank the milk.
He ate my homemade cookies and spilled crumbs across the Christmas silk.
Now I’m grounded and in trouble. Mom is angry, Dad is pissed.
And I can’t help but sit and wonder what would happen if I made a list.
If I turned the cuckoo backward, would it cry again at midnight?
Would Santa break into our home? Should I turn back on the light?
I’m a good girl every other day. It’s just one rule I defied.
So why should I be punished while the bad girls play outside?
With their peonies and ponies. Their dollhouses and dolls.
I watch them from my window. Footsteps echo down the hall-
I think it’s Santa here again. No, I think it might be God.
He mocks me from behind the door, but I see through his facade.
As it turns out, Santa isn’t real. I’ve accepted nothing is.
That some girls just draw the short straw due to helplessness or haplessness.
I’m giving up on Christmas. I’m giving up on fate.
Starting now, I’ll make my own gifts. Starting now, I’ll...
Now I understand why Wakana is scared about Ami.

BTW, I do not trust Ami when she says that she forgot to rhyme. I suspect there is something she does not want to tell Sensei and it rhymes

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
The biggest problem is not the new Maya seeing Akira, it's Akira going to see the new Maya because, based on the generic events we saw from the new Maya, Akira goes to the temple and we see the new Maya all doodled and Akira saying that "this is not her" in short he doesn't accept this new Maya so it would be very complicated for him to give her this scarf because he knows that this scarf was very special for Prime Maya.
You're forgetting Sekai here.
Of course i don't know how Sel will play this out, but Sekai (whatever she is) was able to speak with Akira, though she was pixilated (until she was not anymore). Aditionally, Maya is more real than Sekai. Something like: Sekai is in his head, Maya is a physical entity (as far as we know).

The scarf is just an example.
If i had to guess, Maya will, rather unintentionally, trigger Akira with certain info, just like Sekai, untill she'll break his "it's not really her" barrier.
The "Scarf", as a theory, could be something to trigger Maya's lost memories.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes