iamnamedCid

Apr 17, 2023
Lessons in Love Android Port [v0.36.0]

Download APK(100 MB)- Pixeldrain
Download Data(2.32 GB)- Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why not all in one package/ APK?
Because the installations are invalid (at least on my tested devices) if the package size is above 2GB, and lowering the quality more than this would make it very ugly to look at.

Please let me know if there is any issues, and if not and works for you, maybe give me a (y).
Finally updated my Android Port to 0.36.0. Tested on 2 devices but not for all events so please let me know if any issues.

Reactions: Thy4nd and DeSkel15

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Finally updated my Android Port to 0.36.0. Tested on 2 devices but not for all events so please let me know if any issues.
Right now LIL only supports NSFW version, but there is "bonus" flag required to enable nsfw-mode in old content. Can you enable it by default?

Jan 1, 2024
Guys, I need help with the saves, I need to delete all of my saves due to having too many to the point that the game has delays but I can't seem to find where the saves are to wipe it from the game (I've been trying to delete the ones from the folders)

• Angry
Reactions: Wardtnaci

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Guys, I need help with the saves, I need to delete all of my saves due to having too many to the point that the game has delays but I can't seem to find where the saves are to wipe it from the game (I've been trying to delete the ones from the folders)
omg, can't you guys read the front page, use the search, use UR- oh. This is new.

Type %appdata% into the explorer path, navigate to AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Test2-1577602671, and that is where all your saves will be

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Last update, Nodoka implied that Otoha knows Sekai
I think I'd make the distinction here that Otoha knows about Sekai, or her poetry, or what have you, while Nodoka may know Sekai in a more "I've had hallucinations of her" sense (and I don't believe Otoha has).

I know I'm splitting hairs here and it's also just my opinion, but with this game, it helps to try to distinguish because who knows what each character actually perceives? Perception is important, after all.

Jan 1, 2024
I know this gets asked a lot but can somebody please share a recent save or direct me to a post sharing one? My laptop broke and I lost everything. The thing I miss most is my LiL save oddly enough.
Here's a save by Amitiel.

Forgive me for not wanting to replace all of your save files, but here's one from the start of the current update to save getting back to that. It has all previous content unlocked, although you might obviously need to edit some of the flags depending on future updates/personal preferences.

Reactions: Riolol

iamnamedCid

Apr 17, 2023
Right now LIL only supports NSFW version, but there is "bonus" flag required to enable nsfw-mode in old content. Can you enable it by default?
Can you gimme some more details? Cuz if I'm not mistaken, it should be set as true already, unless I am reading the wrong part.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Guess who got banned? Actualy no idea why, maybe because i changed avatar to sameas in discord :KEK:
If it was really all that took them to ban you (on lil discord), was just that you're also hanging around here, and they just found out because same avatar, that be really sad.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes