JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
If it was really all that took them to ban you (on lil discord), was just that you're also hanging around here, and they just found out because same avatar, that be really sad.
Actual reason is that I posted subscrier-only content here, which seems to be one screenshot taken from 0.36. Seems overly formal for me, but at least it was reasoned

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
People still don't seem to understand: A discord is a private place, and the owner is free to do whatever the hell they want with it, and so is this forum.

Can you guys stop moaning like little girls about your bans in this thread? It's fucking annoying.
Not moaning, just chuckling about how easy it is to get banned about it. I don't see anyone up in arms about it, outside of you. We do like to use this thread to make fun of the discord's sensitivity, from time to time.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I think I'd make the distinction here that Otoha knows about Sekai, or her poetry, or what have you, while Nodoka may know Sekai in a more "I've had hallucinations of her" sense (and I don't believe Otoha has).

I know I'm splitting hairs here and it's also just my opinion, but with this game, it helps to try to distinguish because who knows what each character actually perceives? Perception is important, after all.
That's a big reason I try to show the screenshots. But actually, it could be the other way around.

I'd think if Nodoka had seen Sekai even as a hallucination, she'd probably realize that Ami and her, look too much alike to not be related. She's just now realizing they are related because their poetry was similar. Probably didn't even know Sekai's last name, until now. Maybe not even the name Sekai.

Otoha on the other hand, well, she's apparently trying to pretend she doesn't know Sekai's pseudonym, even from Nodoka. She also didn't seem surprised to find out she was Ami's mother.

For all we know, she and Sekai are connected. Otoha is virtually the only girl that likes the idea of a little brother, as much as Sekai liked her little brother in law. Both of which, even seeing Sensei as that little brother:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Otoha also shares a few traits that Sekai likely did. Both just happening to be inherently popular, manipulative, and creative, plus they also seem to embrace being shitty people, enjoy power dynamics, and the idea of being with younger boys.

Not entirely sure what the point of Otoha is, but it's becoming likely that it's related to Sekai. She has also seen the Upside Down House though:
So, there might be something there.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
That's a big reason I try to show the screenshots. But actually, it could be the other way around.

I'd think if Nodoka had seen Sekai even as a hallucination, she'd probably realize that Ami and her, look too much alike to not be related. She's just now realizing they are related because their poetry was similar. Probably didn't even know Sekai's last name, until now. Maybe not even the name Sekai.

Otoha on the other hand, well, she's apparently trying to pretend she doesn't know Sekai's pseudonym, even from Nodoka. She also didn't seem surprised to find out she was Ami's mother.

For all we know, she and Sekai are connected. Otoha is virtually the only girl that likes the idea of a little brother, as much as Sekai liked her little brother in law. Both of which, even seeing Sensei as that little brother:
Otoha also shares a few traits that Sekai likely did. Both just happening to be inherently popular, manipulative, and creative, plus they also seem to embrace being shitty people, enjoy power dynamics, and the idea of being with younger boys.

Not entirely sure what the point of Otoha is, but it's becoming likely that it's related to Sekai. She has also seen the Upside Down House though:
So, there might be something there.
Well, you've convinced me, I rescind my prior statement. I also have no idea how to write this where it doesn't sound like I'm being snarky, but I'm being totally genuine here

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Though I'm glad that Akira will be slowly regaining his footing in the next update according to the previews, I most certainly will miss all his comical facial exaggerations as soon as he goes back to his self-proclaimed cool and mysterious expressionless self.
View attachment 3256620 View attachment 3256624 View attachment 3256625 View attachment 3256626 View attachment 3256627
View attachment 3256628 View attachment 3256630 View attachment 3256631 View attachment 3256632
View attachment 3256634 View attachment 3256635 View attachment 3256636
The hat really cracked me up
Same, I also literally thought this, last update:

It's so depressing, that it's funny.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I envy your sense of humor. For me it was just depressing AF. Worst event of worst patch

I am going to be grumpy until 0.37, this shit really got me
I guess I just have a dark sense of humor. One of the funniest moments in this entire game for me, is still:

.37 probably won't be as depressing as .36, I think. I'd be surprised if Sel could top that so soon.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes