JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
There is a theory that 0.36 goes inside reset. Something like this (special for Bingoogus <3)

1705172238112.png

So it works following way:
1) Sensei is not here, he is still reseting (and probably would recover after meeting Ayane)
2) Paper City references actual postcards class made and Ami gave to Sensei during timeskip / will give in 0.37
3) It may works so due to Maya last wish, because she felt she is already reseting and possibly could trigger "strange" reset for Sensei to spend her final moments with him

Don't like it, but it explains Remember to Smile transition and some allusions

joryuken

Sep 19, 2018
There is a theory that 0.36 goes inside reset. Something like this (special for Bingoogus <3)

View attachment 3259887

So it works following way:
1) Sensei is not here, he is still reseting (and probably would recover after meeting Ayane)
2) Paper City references actual postcards class made and Ami gave to Sensei during timeskip / will give in 0.37
3) It may works so due to Maya last wish, because she felt she is already reseting and possibly could trigger "strange" reset for Sensei to spend her final moments with him

Don't like it, but it explains Remember to Smile transition and some allusions
this explains part of the reason why maya could not feel the reset coming, as sekai explained that if he failed to take something that was not his, something really bad was going to happen, I just want maya back man this fucking game is not the same without her

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
this explains part of the reason why maya could not feel the reset coming, as sekai explained that if he failed to take something that was not his, something really bad was going to happen, I just want maya back man this fucking game is not the same without her
I dunno. New Maya is funny, I love her desire to see other girls kiss

Reactions: rianzz

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Its also possible that as she is one of the few people that knows Maya liked Akira (I don't remember does she also know there was some kind of relationship between them). She might have already or will soon put together that the change she noticed in Maya is connected to Akira breaking.
I just realized that, perhaps Touka also still remembers Maya loves him if she manages to remember that little sweet arc on the beach.
1705174178731.png
This to me, along with Noriko's newly gained awareness, is a proof that Maya's previous track in the world is not gone with the reset (especially those that involves romance considering Maya's affinity status is currently quite dubious).

Also, this indicates that you probably don't a dated history with Maya (particularly, a history within that tutoring time) to remember something about our shrine maiden; if you knew something prior, you will keep knowing. Those memories in your head that involve Maya are not deleted (nevertheless, the chance of those memories being altered is still on the table; maybe Touka only remembers she cockblocked a girl on the beach but she can't remember who, or completely misremembered into someone else).

Of course Noriko no doubt would have a bigger role in "figuring something out" as you suggested if that position ever becomes open. Touka at the end of the day only happens to know a key hidden part of Maya but is never familiar with Maya enough to thoroughly know the rest of her and spot incoherence.

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2023
Does anyone know how many updates chapter 4 will take or at least have a good guess how many updates it will be before Selebus gets to the good(depressing, sad harem building) part of this chapter? Gonna have a 1,5 years of hell as an infantryman so wanna know how much actual plot Selebus usually delivers in that time while I am on hiatus from this story. May as well make it 2 year long hiatus if there is a good possibility that chapter 4 is finished by then

Last edited:

joryuken

Sep 19, 2018
Does anyone know how many updates chapter 4 will take or at least have a good guess how many updates it will be before Selebus gets to the good(depressing, sad harem building) part of this chapter? Gonna have a 1,5 years of hell as an infantryman so wanna know how much actual plot Selebus usually delivers in that time while I am on hiatus from this story. May as well make it 2 year long hiatus if there is a good possibility that chapter 4 is finished by then
from what I understand it could take a lot of time to get to the next chapter as the 3rd one took it's sweet time to build a lot of stuff, still salty about maya sel fuck you (just checked and it took from update .25 which is the start of chapter3, so going by that it might mean that it could take until october to get to chapter 5)

Last edited:
Reactions: Noob Gamer 24 2402

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
That advice reminds me of this advice:
Chapter 1 spanned from update 0.01 to update 0.10
Chapter 2 started in 0.11 and ended in 0.24
Chapter 3 started with .25 and ended in update .35

Chapters typically end around the Christmas events, so a reasonable assumption would be that Chapter 4 will end around the December 2024 update, either during that update, or the update immediately prior or after it. By the time you get back. we'll probably be midway through Chapter 5.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Chapters typically end around the Christmas events, so a reasonable assumption would be that Chapter 4 will end around the December 2024 update, either during that update, or the update immediately prior or after it. By the time you get back. we'll probably be midway through Chapter 5.
There would be no December 2024 update, so it would be either in January 2025 or later. Also, last time Sel booked 1.5 months for both chapter end and next chapter begin update (and it wasn't enough, lol), so I bet it would be spring 2025 or smth like that. It does not mater TBH, we barely known what chapter 4 would be

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
There would be no December 2024 update, so it would be either in January 2025 or later. Also, last time Sel booked 1.5 months for both chapter end and next chapter begin update (and it wasn't enough, lol), so I bet it would be spring 2025 or smth like that. It does not mater TBH, we barely known what chapter 4 would be
It's far too early to predict if there will be an update on 12/1 or not. It's reasonable to expect only two udpates between 10/1/24 and 1/1/25, but there hasn't been any real consistency on when they fall. A 12/1 release is entirely possible, especially if there isn't a release on 11/1 or 11/15.

Exact spacing, like the 1.5 and 2.5 month long gaps between the end of year updates this time around, depends entirely on his schedule. This year he had two offshore vacations, and timed his self-indulgent awards nonsense all in the same stretch. There's nothing about the end of a chapter that needs more time than a normal update, outside of the complexity of the reset puzzle (which would ultimately only impact one of those updates). He didn't need extra months for .36 because of the update itself, he needed the extra time because other shit was going on.

THe only time we had a chapter start in spring so far is when the game had to be reworked twice over six months, resulting in an absurd delay. I doubt we'll see that again.

Reactions: chronox42

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
now really am wondering how the fuck did he pull through the mind break he had?
Ami did imply he'd be okay soon, after those 2 months:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's not exactly the first mind break he's gone through:
And Ami was likely more prepared, this time:

Although, after the break in, he's probably just forcing himself to socialize, so he doesn't lose more affection points or something.

Last edited:

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
I have just coincidentally realised after listening to a podcast where someone offhandedly talked about Charles Baudelaire for a minute or 2 that these "blood" images are actually one of his poems.
I only really noticed it because one of them flashes in this update ("Miserably Ever After") and I happened to replay it yesterday after listing to said podcast. I don't remember off the top of my head the other events they have been in. I didn't want to look for ages so I pulled the images from the game files.

"La Fontaine de Sang" (The Fountain of Blood) from "Les Fleurs du mal" (The Flowers of Evil) by Charles Baudelaire.

Someone (barglenarglezous and maybe another person) did translate at least 1 of the images from what I could find with the thread search. But I don't think anyone posted about this poem yet apologies if someone did.

If you look up Charles Baudelaire's work it seems quite fitting to reference him given the nature of this game. However I know next to nothing about his poetry and poetry in general. So I expect some, or all, the significance of the reference to him is lost on me.

Edit: Just noticed its already on the . Along with all the other poems referenced. It was First used in "Bad News Bears".

Last edited:

FireCazador

May 22, 2020
I see... Well we see that we dont see, Pixel Maya run i guess

Sana seeing Sensei being alive:
Is Sana smiling? She seems the most excited out of the class, looking straight at him, or he's looking straight at her...
This one just consolidate it xd

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes