Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
now really am wondering how the fuck did he pull through the mind break he had?
We will find out in next update since the beginning will auto play up to 6 events.3 main event, the Ayane even, then 2 more main events. And in those events we will see how Akira snaps out of his sorry state and back to somewhat normal while carrying the weight of a large sack potatoes worth of grief on his shoulders. There is the possibility of another girl(s) to the rescue; helping him snap out it. Everyone can feel free to speculate who.

DeSkel15 Based on the previews of 0.36 and how the story played out, I'm going to guess that Ami is worried that everyone's interest in Akira's well being and wanting to see him is setting back his recovery; as such she will decide that they will need to leave their home and go to a place where none, that know them, will find them while Akira continues to recover in isolation. But in order to get supplies, she cuts her hair in hope of disguising herself out in public.

Quick question. Does anyone hope/think rin will switch her hair back?
For my sanity, I hope Rin & Chika revert their hair colors. More so Chika's. I like Rin as a blonde but I don't recognize her right away when I see her.

Last edited:

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
For my sanity, I hope Rin & Chika revert their hair colors. More so Chika's. I like Rin as a blonde but I don't recognize her right away when I see her.
Strangely, I thought Chika with black hair was much prettier, I like darker colors in her hair so that helped a lot, but Rin, I much prefer her old hair, the blonde didn't match her appearance at all in my opinion.

Last edited:

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
There are a lot of people thinking that the person who will help Akira will be Ayane and she is the most likely too, but if it's not Ayane who do you think would be the second best candidate to get Akira out of this state? (Removing Ami as she also has a great chance of helping him)

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
It's far too early to predict if there will be an update on 12/1 or not. It's reasonable to expect only two udpates between 10/1/24 and 1/1/25, but there hasn't been any real consistency on when they fall. A 12/1 release is entirely possible, especially if there isn't a release on 11/1 or 11/15.

Exact spacing, like the 1.5 and 2.5 month long gaps between the end of year updates this time around, depends entirely on his schedule. This year he had two offshore vacations, and timed his self-indulgent awards nonsense all in the same stretch. There's nothing about the end of a chapter that needs more time than a normal update, outside of the complexity of the reset puzzle (which would ultimately only impact one of those updates). He didn't need extra months for .36 because of the update itself, he needed the extra time because other shit was going on.

THe only time we had a chapter start in spring so far is when the game had to be reworked twice over six months, resulting in an absurd delay. I doubt we'll see that again.
Well, no.

1) There is release schedule ( 1705219439659.png ) for 2024. Update in December would only mean that Selebus is already behind the schedule
2) Selebus already planned two vacations in 2024 (which is sad, because he now have no gaps in his own schedule and will probably break it, but it does not matter rn)
3) What exactly extra shit he did instead of 0.36? What delayed 0.35? One-month vacation consumed one month. Week of baseball? Awards he set up in summer was operated by community.
Basicaly he had three extra weeks for 0.35 + 0.36 and it was not enough to properly start a new chapter (And 0.36 is only 50k words)
4) FYI, he ended chapter 2 in spring and started chapter 3 in fall. Also, he ended chapter 2 not with a christmass update.
5) "He started two chapters of four at christmass so he would start fith at christmass" is not an argument. It is bullshit. I can say exactly the same, but with words "Selebus never had a year-length chapter so he would not"

Can Selebus end chapter in update he planned for November, but Delayed to the mid-december? Obviously he can. But it would be something new and unpredictable. Can he do it in January or February update? More probable, but I'd bet for Spring

Unseenatlas

Jan 23, 2021
Strangely, I thought Chika with black hair was much prettier, I like darker colors in her hair so that helped a lot, but Rin, I much prefer her old hair, the blonde didn't match her appearance at all in my opinion.
I'm with you on this. Rin, just doesn't feel like Rin with the new hair. I felt that her old hair was unique in a good way. I like chika in her old hair as well, but I'm not opposed like with Rin so to say.

Unseenatlas

Jan 23, 2021
There are a lot of people thinking that the person who will help Akira will be Ayane and she is the most likely too, but if it's not Ayane who do you think would be the second best candidate to get Akira out of this state? (Removing Ami as she also has a great chance of helping him)
I would like to say Rin, Yumi are the two biggest I can think of(as of chapter 2 halfway in) as so far sensei has helped rin with getting through so much(even though he was kind of the cause of it) and he has so far(as of chapter 2 halfway in) made our favorite tsundere change in a good way(other then the beginning).

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
Niki of course, considering she is his second love. Besides, we have this mysterious Niki phone call in the middle of the night and Ayane's surprised face in the previews.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
What are people's thoughts on Makoto joining RAS? I feel like despite getting a new member, we aren't really getting any closer to figuring out the "prerequisite", if there is one that is generally applicable to all girls that is.

Makoto has shown some signs of noticing time fuckery, or has been through major emotional incidences before, but most if not all are scattered between different resets. This includes her suicide, her vaguely remembering coming to the beach, and her father's death. Apparently none of these alone was enough to bring her to the roof during the respective reset (2nd, 3rd, and 5th).

Meanwhile, Ayane did not show many subtle signs of perceiving time fuckery. Her experience is almost exclusively limited to having then losing baby Himawari.

Finally, the temp members Yumi and Tsuneyo. Yumi experienced a big skip in time firsthand but went back to defection mode; Tsuneyo had less directed experience but could still vaguely remember her time on the ferris wheel. Still, these two aren't here with us by the time of 6th reset.

So what do Ayane and Makoto now (and potentially Maya) have in common that separate them from Yumi and Tsuneyo, and the rest of the girls? Particularly, why Makoto shows up now during the 6th rather than the 5th reset?

Aside from a plausible theory about having to experience major trauma (losing your fetus and losing your father), one recent revelation I can think of that can group Ayane and Makoto together, is the "list of girls Akira comes to love" that was kinda abruptly introduced in The Desk Scene imo (for some reason I am still quite bewildered by the fact that Sensei now actually loves Makoto).

Of course not all girls on the list, Makoto/Ami(?)/Ayane/Niki/Maya, make it to the roof, but I am honestly not sure how else I can include Makoto if only looking at the recent development. So I guess I have to accept that either there is only one prerequisite that is different from girls to girls, or there are multiple prerequisites need to be met and they don't have to be done within 2 resets, or all these are still wrong, or there in fact isn't a solid ruling and Sel would just shove a girl up there with merely 1-2 updates worth of buildup.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
What are people's thoughts on Makoto joining RAS? I feel like despite getting a new member, we aren't really getting any closer to figuring out the "prerequisite", if there is one that is generally applicable to all girls that is.

Makoto has shown some signs of noticing time fuckery, or has been through major emotional incidences before, but most if not all are scattered between different resets. This includes her suicide, her vaguely remembering coming to the beach, and her father's death. Apparently none of these alone was enough to bring her to the roof during the respective reset (2nd, 3rd, and 5th).

Meanwhile, Ayane did not show many subtle signs of perceiving time fuckery. Her experience is almost exclusively limited to having then losing baby Himawari.

Finally, the temp members Yumi and Tsuneyo. Yumi experienced a big skip in time firsthand but went back to defection mode; Tsuneyo had less directed experience but could still vaguely remember her time on the ferris wheel. Still, these two aren't here with us by the time of 6th reset.

So what do Ayane and Makoto now (and potentially Maya) have in common that separate them from Yumi and Tsuneyo, and the rest of the girls? Particularly, why Makoto shows up now during the 6th rather than the 5th reset?

Aside from a plausible theory about having to experience major trauma (losing your fetus and losing your father), one recent revelation I can think of that can group Ayane and Makoto together, is the "list of girls Akira comes to love" that was kinda abruptly introduced in The Desk Scene imo (for some reason I am still quite bewildered by the fact that Sensei now actually loves Makoto).

Of course not all girls on the list, Makoto/Ami(?)/Ayane/Niki/Maya, make it to the roof, but I am honestly not sure how else I can include Makoto if only looking at the recent development. So I guess I have to accept that either there is only one prerequisite that is different from girls to girls, or there are multiple prerequisites need to be met and they don't have to be done within 2 resets, or all these are still wrong, or there in fact isn't a solid ruling and Sel would just shove a girl up there with merely 1-2 updates worth of buildup.
Do not forget that "Just get pregnant" theory still works

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018

Well, Ayane and Makoto both had impregnation sex, meaning Makoto stopped using contraceptives. Pregernaut theory might be correct.

XHunterz

May 14, 2022
Just a question is there a AVN mode, i like the game its made in koikatsu faster update than honey select type game

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes